387. Practicing Yin and Yang, Four Symbols, and Five Elements Together?
415 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? Extreme Purple Daoist Lord, you're giving up just like that?" Dark Hades King was somewhat surprised.

Lin Fei was equally taken aback. He could tell that the Extreme Purple Daoist Lord probably had some tricks up his sleeve that he hadn't used yet.

However, Extreme Purple Daoist Lord, with a complex expression, shook his head and said, "Dark Hades King, haven't you noticed? The Ancient Origin Saber King still has some tactics he hasn't revealed. Just with the Ancient Origin Saber King alone, he could defeat me. If this continues, if real skills are used, perhaps I might end up like Xiao Tianling, being beheaded by the Ancient Origin Saber King."

It was clear that Extreme Purple Daoist Lord was aware of Lin Fei's reputation. Referring to Lin Fei not going all out, he probably meant the Saber World!

Lin Fei's current reputation was indeed significant. Having defeated Martial King Xiao Tianling, and bested the Daoist Lord Qianhe. All of these were undeniable accomplishments. Word about Lin Fei's Saber World had spread among many powerful beings.

Now, without even using the Saber World, Lin Fei was able to defeat two of the Extreme Purple Daoist Lord's Magic Avatars. How could the Extreme Purple Daoist Lord hope to win once the Saber World was involved? So, he simply conceded. After all, this wasn't a life or death battle. Dark Hades King just needed the Essence of Extreme Cold.

Moreover, when Dark Hades King initially sought the Essence of Extreme Cold, it was understood to be an exchange. Offering treasures in return. So there wasn't any deep grudge.

If it weren't for the fact that the Extreme Purple Daoist Lord also needed the Essence of Extreme Cold for practicing his Nascent Soul Magic Avatar, he would have traded it with Dark Hades King long ago. But now, even if he didn't want to give it, he had no choice. Dark Hades King had won.

"Here, this is the Essence of Extreme Cold."

Extreme Purple Daoist Lord handed over the essence without hesitation. Dark Hades King eagerly grabbed it, a smile crossing his face.

"Hahaha, thank you, Extreme Purple Daoist Lord. If you ever need my assistance in the future, just let me know."

Laughing heartily, Dark Hades King, together with Lin Fei, swiftly departed from the Purple Sun Immortal Sect's gate. The two eventually returned to the Xiao family estate.

"Fellow Daoist, here are the manuals of the thirty Yin-attributed fire Divine Abilities. Thanks to you this time. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to obtain this Extreme Cold Essence." Dark Hades King immediately handed over the remaining thirty Yin-attributed fire Divine Ability manuals. "If you ever need anything in the future, just let me know. I must take my leave now."

Clearly, Dark Hades King couldn't wait to use the Essence of Extreme Cold to cultivate his bloodline. Holding the thirty Yin-attributed fire Divine Ability scriptures, Lin Fei immediately entered his secret chamber.

"Let's begin." Lin Fei started integrating these Yin-attributed fire Divine Abilities.

One, two, three, four, five... It became clear that after merging these Yin-attributed fire Divine Abilities, the cultivation progress of his Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline had slowed down considerably. This was because many of the same-attributed fire Divine Abilities were repetitive. Or they had similar aspects.

Having already merged similar Divine Abilities before meant that further merging wouldn't significantly enhance the Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline.

Ten, twenty, twenty-five, twenty-eight...

"Boom."

After Lin Fei integrated the twenty-eight Yin-attributed fire Divine Abilities, his body trembled. Then, the transformation of Lin Fei's Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline rapidly ensued.

Perfection! The third bloodline of Lin Fei had finally reached completion.

"Swoosh."

Lin Fei opened his eyes.

"Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline has reached perfection. With three bloodlines perfected, it's time to cultivate the fourth one. I must choose this fourth bloodline carefully."

Lin Fei murmured to himself. The fourth bloodline is of paramount importance. This represents the transition from the early stage of the Martial King to the mid-stage of the Martial King – a tremendous leap. Once he cultivates the fourth bloodline, Lin Fei's physical body will once again be strengthened, becoming even more formidable.

Lin Fei swiftly entered the Dubhe Dao Artifact. To cultivate the fourth bloodline, he needs to search for bloodline techniques within the Dubhe Dao Artifact.

So far, Lin Fei possesses the Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline, Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline, and Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline, making a total of three bloodlines. During his encounter with the Extreme Purple Daoist Lord, he realized that combining his Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline with his Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline was incredibly potent. A single saber strike, imbued with the Triple Yin True Fire, is nearly impossible to extinguish once it latches onto an opponent, burning them to ashes, even down to their particles. Such synergy between the two bloodlines was astounding, and Lin Fei hadn't even used his Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline yet.

Now, as Lin Fei contemplates the fourth bloodline, he hopes it can complement or even enhance the first three bloodlines, further boosting his combat prowess.

Gazing at the multitude of bloodline techniques, he pondered deeply. What exactly is a Martial God? Rumor has it that a Martial God is omnipotent and omnipresent. The same can be said for Deity Transformation. Anything associated with the word 'deity' is deemed nearly omnipotent, possessing incredible abilities. However, no matter how powerful a deity is, it cannot transcend the world; it remains a creature of the universe.

Lin Fei's thoughts turned to the basic elements constituting the universe: Yin and Yang, the Four Symbols (Azure Dragon, Vermilion Bird, White Tiger, and Black Tortoise), and the Five Elements (Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth). If one could cultivate bloodlines imbued with these foundational principles, would it make ascension to godhood easier or bestow unparalleled power?

He was unsure. This was just his speculation. Even the true immortal of Dubhe might not have had such insights. They generally followed a set path in their cultivation. Few had the wild imagination like Lin Fei. The key difference is Lin Fei's ability to integrate various Divine Abilities, underpinning his unconventional thinking. He's confident in mastering any bloodline to perfection, unlike typical Martial Kings who often choose common and easy-to-understand bloodlines, fearing they couldn't achieve perfection.

"Considering the Yin and Yang bloodlines, my current Grand Yin Wind Dao Bloodline and Triple Yin True Fire Bloodline are both Yin attributes. So, I need a Yang attribute bloodline to form a Yin-Yang balance. The Four Symbols represent Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind, while the Five Elements are Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. Thus, the bloodlines I lack now are the Yang, Wood, Water, and Earth attributes."

Lin Fei pondered for a moment, realizing he was lacking in four attribute bloodlines. Perhaps the Supreme Saber Dao Bloodline could tentatively be considered as having a metal attribute. As for the Earth in the Four Symbols, it's quite similar to the Earth among the Five Elements and can be considered as one attribute.

Moreover, Lin Fei didn't need to differentiate them too meticulously. If necessary, he could cultivate the metal and earth attribute bloodlines later. After all, he could cultivate up to nine bloodlines.

"For now, I'll focus on the four bloodlines I lack. So, should I prioritize the Four Symbols, the Five Elements, or Yin and Yang?"

After some thought, Lin Fei considered cultivating the Yang attribute bloodline. After all, there needs to be a balance between Yin and Yang. Moreover, once he possesses a Yang attribute bloodline, he would have completed both Yin and Yang bloodlines.

Consequently, Lin Fei began his search within the Dubhe Dao Artifact for techniques related to the Yang attribute bloodline.

17