426. Lin Fei Strikes Down the Three Immortals
281 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Fei's Heavenly Pillar Seal ruthlessly descended upon the Vajra Chain. The Heavenly Pillar Mountain, a range stretching hundreds of miles, was an incomparably heavy ancient divine mountain. It suddenly bore down upon the Vajra Chain, causing it to be flattened, and compressed to its limits. Yet, miraculously, it held.

But Lin Fei's arsenal was not limited to just the Heavenly Pillar Mountain. As the Heavenly Pillar Mountain suppressed the Vajra Chain, Lin Fei, in his True Martial King Form, once again reached out, aiming a fierce blow at the Three Immortals.

"No..." came a cry as Lin Fei's palm, vast as it blotted out the sky, crashed down upon the Three Immortals. The sound of impact was sharp, a squelch.

Though the Three Immortals had protective measures and other magical treasures, aside from the Vajra Chain, what other magical artifact could withstand a blow infused with Lin Fei's power of the Four Symbols?

When his palm met their forms, the force of the Four Symbols exploded with great intensity. All their defenses, like the Triple Yin True Fire and the Grand Yin Wind, erupted in a mere instant.

The nascent souls of the Three Immortals were swiftly obliterated. Lin Fei was truly intent on killing. Recognizing the threat the Three Immortals posed, once he'd gauged their strength, there was no way he would allow them to remain. Thus, seizing the opportunity, he annihilated them.

With the death of the Three Immortals, the Vajra Chain fell into Lin Fei's possession. His objective was achieved.

Lin Fei then retracted the Heavenly Pillar Seal. The seal, because of the Vajra Chain's interference, had not completely descended, thus, in a way, "saving" the Three Immortals City.

Without the Vajra Chain, had the Heavenly Pillar Seal fallen, with hundreds of miles of mountainous mass crashing down, would there have been a Three Immortals City left? It would likely have been crushed into dust by the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, leaving no soul in the city untouched.

With the Three Immortals dead, Lin Fei had no intention of destroying the Three Immortals City. There was no meaning in such an act. The Three Immortals City was different from the Vast Void Immortal Sect.

The cohesion of the Three Immortals Sect was almost non-existent. Upon the death of the Three Immortals, it would immediately collapse. However, Lin Fei wasn't about to let the Three Immortals Sect off without extracting a price.

"The Three Immortals are dead," he declared. "If you wish to live, present the treasures of nature brimming with life force. If I am pleased, I may spare the Three Immortals Sect."

Lin Fei's voice echoed over the Three Immortals City. Chaos reigned within. They had witnessed all that had transpired. The Three Immortals were dead, three top-tier Nascent Soul Great Beings gone. To them, this seemed an unfathomable event. But it was reality. The death of the Three Immortals signified danger for the city.

Moreover, they realized they were in the presence of an unparalleled formidable foe. Failing to meet Lin Fei's demands would doom the Three Immortals City.

"Quickly, go search for the heavenly materials and earthly treasures filled with vitality."

"At any cost, we must find these treasures."

"The Three Immortals have died; we don't want to join them in death..."

For the sake of survival, many Golden Core True Persons sprang into action.

Lin Fei cultivates the Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline, which requires a massive amount of treasures full of vitality. If he could obtain them from Three Immortals City, it would be wonderful.

Soon after, numerous Golden Core True Persons from Three Immortals City came forward, presenting a plethora of treasures in front of Lin Fei.

Lin Fei beckoned, and these treasures landed in his hands.

Taking a brief glance, he nodded in satisfaction. Indeed, the Three Immortals Sect and even the entire Three Immortals City had gathered an impressive amount of these treasures. No one dared to deceive Lin Fei; therefore, everyone was fully committed. Both the Three Immortals Sect and City were nearly emptied of their treasures.

"From today onwards, the Three Immortals Sect must disband. If I ever hear of the existence of the Three Immortals Sect again, I will definitely obliterate it."

With that, Lin Fei turned into a beam of light, disappearing into the horizon. He didn't bother to annihilate the Three Immortals Sect. With just a word, he could cause the complete collapse of the sect, without lifting a finger.

Holding the Vajra chain, Lin Fei returned to the Tai Su Treasure Pavilion and met Taoist Lord Tai Su.

"Taoist Lord, I have obtained the Vajra chain," Lin Fei said, handing it over immediately.

Upon receiving it, Taoist Lord Tai Su's face lit up with joy. But after a closer examination, he frowned, "Why is the Vajra chain cracked? It's full of fissures, as if... as if it was crushed by an immense force. But what kind of force could possibly break the Vajra chain?"

Taoist Lord Tai Su found it unbelievable. He knew very well the strength of the Vajra chain, as he crafted it himself. Damaging it would be extremely difficult, especially for those at the Martial King or Nascent Soul stages. Yet, the facts were in front of him. It was damaged.

Lin Fei casually responded, "Perhaps it was damaged during my battle with the Three Immortals. I used the Heavenly Pillar Seal to suppress the Vajra chain, allowing me to defeat the three. Both the Vajra chain and the Heavenly Pillar Seal are indeed top-tier magic treasures."

Lin Fei praised the Heavenly Pillar Seal.

"What? You used the Heavenly Pillar Seal to suppress the Vajra chain? So that's why the Vajra chain has some damages? And what about the Three Immortals? How could they have let this go?"

Taoist Lord Tai Su continued to inquire. He knew very well the strength of the Vajra chain. However, he was even more aware of the formidable power of the Heavenly Pillar Seal.

Taoist Lord Tai Su had initially thought that nothing could damage the Vajra chain, but the Heavenly Pillar Seal did. And even managed to leave it in a damaged state. But all of this wasn't what concerned him.

What truly mattered was how the Three Immortals reacted. This was the part that worried Taoist Lord Tai Su.

"The Three Immortals? I have slain them," Lin Fei said calmly.

"You... you've slain the Three Immortals..."

Even if Taoist Lord Tai Su had high expectations of Lin Fei, he was completely astounded upon hearing this. He was deeply shocked. The Three Immortals had fallen! They were defeated by Lin Fei.

It's well-known that the Three Immortals were top-tier Nascent Soul Great Beings. Furthermore, the Nascent Soul Magic Bodies of the Three Immortals could collaborate. Even someone at the Martial King level would find it challenging to defeat the Three Immortals, let alone kill them.

Otherwise, with Taoist Lord Tai Su's vast network and connections over the years, why would the Three Immortals have remained unbeatable?

It's because the Three Immortals were too strong, their reputation too immense. No one was confident enough to handle them. But now, all three were defeated at the hands of Lin Fei.

Though it seemed unbelievable, Taoist Lord Tai Su did not think Lin Fei would joke about such a matter. The Three Immortals were most likely truly dead.

Taoist Lord Tai Su never expected that the issue of the Three Immortals, which had troubled him for so many years, would be resolved by Lin Fei just like that. For a moment, he was somewhat silent.

"Taoist Lord Tai Su, I shall take my leave now," Lin Fei said. "If you need anything, you can find me at the Ancient Origin Sect."

With that, Lin Fei transformed into a beam of light, vanishing into the horizon.

14