430. Half-Step Deity Transformation, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master
281 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the Feng family estate, Feng Ling approached Lin Fei.

"Lin Fei, these are the heavenly and earthly treasures imbued with vitality that you need. These are all that our Feng family could gather. If you need more, I'm afraid it will take a long time."

Feng Ling presented Lin Fei with a plethora of heavenly and earthly treasures infused with vitality.

Lin Fei nodded with a smile and said, "Good. With these treasures, I believe my Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline will soon transcend and perhaps even reach perfection. By then, I will be one step closer to cultivating the nine bloodlines!"

Feng Ling was aware that Lin Fei was cultivating his seventh bloodline.

Unable to contain her curiosity, Feng Ling asked, "Is the Five Elements bloodline really that powerful? You've already witnessed the Four Symbols bloodline, haven't you? The Four Symbols bloodline can manifest the power of the Four Symbols, increasing the True Martial King Form's strength tenfold!"

Feng Ling pondered over this. Ever since she became Dao companions with Lin Fei, she had witnessed the power of his Four Symbols bloodline. It was indeed formidable. Even when she used the Heavenly Pillar Seal, she couldn't harm Lin Fei in the slightest. In fact, Lin Fei could even suppress the Heavenly Pillar Seal!

Remember, that's the Heavenly Pillar Seal we're talking about – representing the expansive Heavenly Pillar Divine Mountain. Lin Fei's strength had far surpassed Feng Ling's expectations.

"The Four Symbols bloodline is already so powerful," Lin Fei mused. "The Five Elements bloodline surely won't disappoint. However, why hasn't any Martial King on the ancient continent thought of cultivating the Four Symbols and Five Elements bloodlines over all these years?"

Lin Fei was genuinely perplexed. With a successfully cultivated Four Symbols bloodline, one's power would skyrocket, instantly elevating them to the peak of Martial Kings. Not just any Martial King, but one who could single-handedly defeat the three immortals! Not to mention the presence of the Five Elements bloodline.

"Hasn't anyone discovered this in all these years?"

Hearing this, Feng Ling responded with a wry smile, "Lin Fei, do you think cultivating bloodlines is as simple as eating and drinking for everyone? For an average Martial King, successfully cultivating even one bloodline is an immense stroke of luck. If it's a powerful bloodline, even better. Everyone wishes to cultivate the nine bloodlines early on. Who would specifically choose the Four Symbols or the Five Elements bloodline?"

"People choose the bloodlines they resonate with. Often it's passed down, many bloodlines being similar or closely related. But the Four Symbols and Five Elements bloodlines are completely different. If one fails in cultivating even a single bloodline, they'd be stuck for life. There would be no hope of advancing to Martial Gods. Nobody wants to take that risk."

Lin Fei meditated on this. Indeed, he had overlooked the complexity and difficulty of bloodline cultivation. Most Martial Kings chose bloodlines they were naturally adept at, ensuring the highest likelihood of success in their cultivation.

For instance, if a Martial King was skilled in wind-based techniques, they would likely cultivate nine different bloodlines related to the wind, guaranteeing a higher rate of success.

In contrast, Lin Fei was unique. His innate talents and abilities ensured his success in cultivating any bloodline, allowing him the freedom to choose whichever he desired. He could guarantee that any bloodline he cultivated would reach perfection.

Seeing it this way, it was indeed improbable for other Martial Kings to cultivate the Four Symbols or Five Elements bloodlines.

Lin Fei resumed his cultivation of the Endless Vitality Green Wood Bloodline, while Feng Ling departed, not wanting to disturb him further.

...

In the Ancient Continent, there existed the Heavenly Artifact Sect Sect. Renowned for their artifact crafting, they weren't just simple blacksmiths. They cultivated using artifacts. Each step of their cultivation was supported by various powerful artifacts and magical treasures to make progress.

At this moment, the Heavenly Artifact Sect Sect was at a crucial juncture. If they advanced any further, they would transform into a Deity Transformation lineage, guarded by a Deity Transformation cultivator. Failure would mean waiting for another rare opportunity, which might take eons to come.

The founder and ancestor of the Heavenly Artifact Sect, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master, was approaching the end of his life. He stared at a magical treasure he had crafted with his own hands, shook his head, and discarded it.

"It won't do. Such a fragile magical treasure won't be able to bear the immense power of my Deity Transformation," he muttered. "For my unique Deity Transformation, I need to encapsulate my Nascent Soul within a supreme magical treasure. The treasure should be powerful enough to bear the explosion of energy when I fragment my Nascent Soul into countless pieces. If the magical treasure isn't sturdy enough, it will shatter, and that would spell the end for me."

Finding a Deity Transformation-level magical treasure proved challenging. Despite searching for nearly a thousand years, Heavenly Artifact Ancestor hadn't found a suitable one.

However, he was convinced of his method's efficacy because he had successfully stored one percent of his Nascent Soul within a Nascent Soul-level treasure. This tiny experiment had amplified his power and confirmed his path was correct.

If he could find the right magical treasure, he believed he could achieve full Deity Transformation, fragmenting his entire Nascent Soul into countless pieces, each forming a real body. But without the right artifact, even attempting such a feat would lead to his demise.

Therefore, his priority was to find a suitable magical treasure that could house his Nascent Soul. He would then aim for the Deity Transformation, turning his Nascent Soul into countless beings. But even after a millennium of searching, such a treasure remained elusive.

"Could it be that I truly cannot achieve Deity Transformation in this lifetime?" The Heavenly Artifact Ancestor murmured to himself in desolation. The weight of impending doom bore down on him as he felt the nearing end of his lifespan.

"Elder Ancestor!" A Nascent Soul figure soared towards him. Within the Heavenly Artifact Sect Sect, besides the Ancestral Master, there were other Nascent Soul cultivators. The arriving Nascent Soul cultivator looked anxious yet showed a hint of exhilaration on his face. "Elder Ancestor, there might be hope for your Deity Transformation!"

"I've recently come to know of something," he continued, "The head of the Martial King's Feng family, Feng Ling, possesses a unique bloodline magical treasure named the Heavenly Pillar Seal. It is said to have been crafted from the ancient divine mountain, Heavenly Pillar Mountain. Eventually, it ended up in the hands of Feng Ling. The Heavenly Pillar Seal can change its size at will, but its defining feature is its indestructibility. No force or object can damage the Heavenly Pillar Mountain. If you acquire this magical treasure, couldn't you anchor your Nascent Soul in the Heavenly Pillar Seal and attempt the Deity Transformation?"

As his words sank in, Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master's eyes snapped open, a brilliant gleam flashing within them. "The Heavenly Pillar Mountain... How could I have forgotten about the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, the ancient god mountain that connects heaven and earth?" he laughed exuberantly. "With the Heavenly Pillar Mountain, I'm certain I can achieve Deity Transformation! Let's head to the Feng family right away!"

In his excitement, he seemed ready to set out immediately. But the Nascent Soul hurriedly interjected, "Please wait, Elder Ancestor. There's a complication in the Feng family. Feng Ling's companion, Ancient Origin Saber King Lin Fei, is a top-tier Martial King capable of defeating even the three immortals. He might be challenging to deal with."

"Ancient Origin Saber King?" Heavenly Artifact Ancestral Master scoffed, "I am a half-step away from Deity Transformation. Aside from true Deity Transformation experts, who can match me? If they refuse to hand over the Heavenly Pillar Seal, then I'll level the Feng family to the ground."

With a fierce glint in his eyes, the Ancestral Master transformed into a streak of light, with the Nascent Soul cultivator accompanying him, both heading straight for the Feng family's domain.

15