1. My Martial Arts Can Cultivate Themselves!
12.7k 18 222
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique, after observing the Moonlit Giant Whale painting, has comprehended the essence of the giant whale, accelerating your cultivation speed by 50%."

"Your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique, after one day of arduous cultivation, has achieved 100% progress, automatically breaking through to the fourth level of Body Refining!"

Upon awakening, Lin Fei heard the voice in his mind. As the voice faded, Lin Fei's body crackled and popped. He felt his entire body's vitality expand considerably.

His strength had increased by a significant margin. These were clear signs of reaching the fourth level of Body Refining.

Lin Fei was overjoyed.

Three days ago, Lin Fei acquired this system. Unexpectedly, the system could let his martial arts cultivate themselves automatically. This was unheard of!

"System panel."

Lin Fei immediately summoned the system panel to check.

Host: Lin Fei

Giant Whale Body Refining Technique: Fourth Level (1% Progress)

The system panel was quite simple. It was because that Lin Fei's martial arts were limited to just this technique.

This was the rule of the Nine Profound Sect.

Lin Fei was an outer disciple of the Nine Profound Sect.

According to the sect's rules, before reaching the fourth level of Body Refining, those who entered the Nine Profound Sect could only practice one Body Refining martial art.

Previously, Lin Fei had only been at the third level of Body Refining. Therefore, he could not practice other martial arts.

According to the Nine Profound Sect's rules, within three years as a beginner, one must reach the fourth level of Body Refining. Otherwise, they would be expelled from the Nine Profound Sect.

Lin Fei had only one month left before the three-year deadline. Fortunately, he got the system. Otherwise, in just one month, he definitely would not have been able to reach the fourth level of Body Refining. The ultimate consequence would be expulsion from the Nine Profound Sect, bringing shame to his family.

Upon reaching the fourth level of Body Refining, Lin Fei naturally wanted to learn other martial arts.

After all, the Giant Whale Body Refining Technique could only enhance his physical prowess. It was not a combat martial art.

He still needed to learn some combat martial arts to protect himself.

Luckily, the Nine Profound Sect had a rule that after reaching the fourth level of Body Refining, one could select three martial arts from the Martial Arts Pavilion for free.

Thus, Lin Fei headed out directly. He first went to the Transmission Hall.

Having reached the fourth level of Body Refining, he needed to get certified at the Transmission Hall.

Only after obtaining the certification from the Transmission Hall could he obtain three free martial arts from the Martial Arts Pavilion.

At the Transmission Hall, not many disciples came for certification.

In the Nine Profound Sect, only those at the fourth level of Body Refining, the seventh level of Body Refining, and the acquired realm would come for certification.

The fourth level of Body Refining was the foundation for staying in the Nine Profound Sect. Only those who had reached this level could remain in the sect without worrying about being expelled.

The seventh level of Body Refining was also crucial. If one reached the seventh level of Body Refining before the age of twenty, they could become an inner disciple of the Nine Profound Sect.

After all, reaching the seventh level of Body Refining before twenty meant that one had the potential to become an acquired realm expert.

If the disciples reached the acquired realm, their status in the Nine Profound Sect would rise dramatically, and they could even participate in many important matters of the sect.

"Elder, outer disciple Lin Fei has reached the fourth level of Body Refining today and has come for certification," Lin Fei respectfully said to the Transmission Elder.

"Stretch out your hand."

Lin Fei respectfully extended his hand. The Transmission Elder then sent his inner power into Lin Fei. A warm current swiftly entered Lin Fei's body, circulating throughout his entire body.

This was inner power! The hallmark of an acquired realm expert.

Acquired realm experts were called acquired because they had cultivated inner power.

Lin Fei was envious.

Before, his greatest dream was to become an acquired realm expert and bring glory to his ancestors.

The Transmission Elder opened his eyes and nodded, "Not bad, your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique has indeed reached the fourth level. Your foundation is quite solid, and there is hope for reaching the seventh level of Body Refining in the future."

"Thank you, Elder."

"Alright, bring out your token, and I will give you a new one. With this token, you can go to the Martial Arts Pavilion and claim three free martial arts."

"Disciple understands."

Lin Fei received his new token, overjoyed. So, Lin Fei took his token and left the Transmission Hall directly.

The Nine Profound Sect was vast. The Martial Arts Pavilion and the Transmission Hall were quite far apart.

Lin Fei briskly walked for a long time before reaching the Martial Arts Pavilion.

The Martial Arts Pavilion was much livelier. Many disciples were present. After all, the Martial Arts Pavilion housed many martial arts. It was one of the most popular places in the Nine Profound Sect.

Lin Fei entered the Martial Arts Pavilion and showed his token to the Martial Arts Pavilion Elder.

The Martial Arts Pavilion Elder was an old man with a wine gourd hanging from his waist and white hair and beard, who looked like a wise and experienced expert.

Lin Fei tried asking, "Elder, what kind of wine do you like? I can find some for you."

The Martial Arts Pavilion Elder didn't even raise his eyes, speaking in a hoarse voice, "The first floor of the Martial Arts Pavilion houses Body Refining martial arts, the second floor houses acquired martial arts, and the third floor houses innate martial arts.

You're only at the fourth level of Body Refining, so you can only choose martial arts from the first floor. Once you've made your selection, come back to me, and I'll provide you with the martial arts content. You can only practice in the corresponding training rooms for a maximum of one hour.

Beyond one hour, you'll have to pay. At the fourth level of Body Refining, you can choose three martial arts for free.

By the way, don't try to get on my good side. This old man is at the third level of the acquired realm, with no potential left. I'm neither a hidden expert nor do I possess any peerless martial arts manuals. There's no need for you to waste your time trying to please me."

"Uh... thank you, Elder."

Lin Fei felt a bit embarrassed.

According to rumors, those who guarded places like the library pavilion were either venerable elders of the sect or experts possessing hidden, peerless martial arts manuals.

It seemed this old man was neither. He was just an ordinary acquired realm elder. Moreover, most likely, other disciples were just like Lin Fei, trying to please this Martial Arts Pavilion Elder.

After paying his respects, Lin Fei directly entered the first floor of the Martial Arts Pavilion.

222