3. Martial Arts With Personality
6.9k 12 204
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Not bad, the youngster is teachable!" The Martial Arts Pavilion elder collected the banknote with a satisfied expression on his face.

Lin Fei received a token for a training room. He chose four martial arts, so he could stay in the training room for up to four hours. After all, the martial arts manuals couldn't be taken away.

"The martial arts manuals must be returned in their original state after a maximum of four hours. Moreover, you must not divulge our sect's martial arts without permission. Otherwise, the Nine Profound Sect's pursuit order will show no mercy."

"Yes, elder, I understand."

Lin Fei took the four martial arts manuals and entered the training room. Inside the training room, Lin Fei lined up the manuals.

The four hours were not meant for actual training. After all, the time was too short. Even with training, how far could one progress?

These four hours were for memorizing the manuals. However, Lin Fei was different. He didn't need to memorize them at all. He only needed to get started with these martial arts.

Once he did, the martial arts would cultivate themselves. So, Lin Fei began practicing Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist. Following the moves in the manual, he performed the technique once.

"Your Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist is dissatisfied with your weak aura. The cultivation effect is reduced by 50%, and the progress reaches 1%."

"Uh..."

This was the first time Lin Fei encountered such a situation. It seemed that the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had quite a personality.

"System."

Lin Fei checked the system panel.

Host: Lin Fei

Giant Whale Body Refining Technique: Fourth Level (1% Progress)

Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist: Beginner (1% Progress)

Lin Fei saw that the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had appeared in the system panel. This meant that Lin Fei didn't have to worry about this martial art anymore.

Although martial art seemed to have quite a personality, Lin Fei would slowly explore how it would be in the future.

Now there were three more martial arts waiting for him to cultivate. So, Lin Fei continued practicing the Nine Shadow Saber Technique.

"Using your palm instead of a saber has displeased the Nine Shadow Saber Technique. The cultivation effect is reduced by 80%, and the progress reaches 1%."

Lin Fei could only smile bitterly. It seemed that the Nine Shadow Saber Technique was as temperamental as the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist.

Lin Fei continued to practice Vajra Iron Cloth and Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique.

"Your Vajra Iron Cloth is very satisfied with the host. The cultivation effect is increased by 50%, and the progress reaches 3%."

"Your Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique is very satisfied with the host. The cultivation effect is increased by 50%, and the progress reaches 5%."

Lin Fei received consecutive prompts. His Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique and Vajra Iron Cloth seemed to be progressing well.

Lin Fei thought about it. It was probably related to his Giant Whale Body Refining Technique.

His Giant Whale Body Refining Technique had reached the fourth level. With powerful Qi and blood, cultivating other Body Refining martial arts would have some beneficial effects to some extent. That's why these two Body Refining martial arts were cultivated so smoothly.

Lin Fei checked the time. Just two hours had passed. So, he left the training room directly and returned the four martial arts manuals to the Martial Arts Pavilion elder.

The Martial Arts Pavilion elder was surprised, "It's only been two hours. Have you memorized everything?"

"I've memorized them all. Thank you, elder."

"Heh, I didn't expect you to be quite clever. Alright, go ahead and leave."

After paying his respects, Lin Fei left the Martial Arts Pavilion directly.

That night, Lin Fei was a bit excited. With five martial arts at his side that could cultivate themselves, perhaps it wouldn't take long for him to reach the fifth level of Body Refining!

The next day, Lin Fei woke up early. Without the need to train hard, he felt refreshed naturally.

As soon as he woke up, he heard a series of voices in his ear.

"Your Giant Whale Body Refining Technique has made great progress after a day of hard work, and the progress has increased by 5%."

Lin Fei's eyes brightened. His mood instantly improved.

His Giant Whale Body Refining Technique was currently at the fourth level.

A 5% increase in one day meant that it would only take twenty days to reach 100% and advance to the fifth level.

Such speed was simply astonishing.

Of course, Lin Fei was well aware that this was because his Giant Whale Body Refining Technique had comprehended the profound meaning of the giant whale, otherwise, it wouldn't have cultivated so quickly.

"Your Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist was in high spirits last night. After a day of hard work, the cultivation progress has increased by 10%."

This was another piece of good news.

The Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist was quite competitive.

Although it seemed a bit lackluster at the beginning yesterday, after a night had passed, the Dragon-Elephant Vajra Fist had proven itself as a mature martial art. It could adjust its state on its own.

"Not bad, not bad. Keep it up." A smile appeared on Lin Fei's face.

"Your Nine Shadow Saber Technique, due to the lack of a saber, is in a low mood and has decided to take a day off. There is no progress in cultivation."

"Uh..."

The smile on Lin Fei's face froze. The Nine Shadow Saber Technique was not living up to expectations.

It hadn't cultivated at all last night!?

However, Lin Fei was also to blame. The Nine Shadow Saber Technique required a weapon, but he didn't have one. So, it made sense that the Nine Shadow Saber Technique hadn't cultivated.

It seemed that he needed to find a saber as soon as possible.

"Your Vajra Iron Cloth, due to not having soaked in a medicinal bath, is in a low mood and there is no progress in cultivation."

"Your Tendon Transformation And Bone Forging Technique, due to not having listened to Buddhist or Taoist scriptures, is in a low mood and there is no progress in cultivation."

Three consecutive pieces of bad news left Lin Fei dumbfounded.

204