99. Fist Intent Shows Power
2.7k 9 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brazen boasts!"

Upon hearing Lin Fei's words, Yu Xiangzi grew angry as well. She was a dignified Qi cultivator and possessed a magical artifact. And Her aptitude was also top-notch.

Her true goal this time came to Chang City to participate in the Royal Competition was to win a top-three spot and thus gain entry into the secret realm.

But now, a mere martial artist, although he had comprehended saber intent and had slain a Qi cultivator, he was so arrogant.

How could Yu Xiangzi not be furious? So, she went all-out as soon as she made her move.

"Yin-Yang Nine Rings!"

Yu Xiangzi activated her magical artifact. In an instant, nine rings of indeterminate metal or jade released a hazy light all at once, enveloping Yu Xiangzi within.

Next, the ring-shaped magical artifacts transformed into a ray of light, directly shooting toward Lin Fei.

Under the martial arts stage, many people were watching this battle.

Some well-informed individuals naturally knew that Lin Fei had mastered saber intent and had once slain a Qi cultivator from He Mountain Dao.

But hearing rumors and seeing with their own eyes were clearly different. So, they were also curious. Was the Martial Dao True Intent really that powerful? Could it enable a martial artist to slay a Qi cultivator?

It must be known that in the recent Royal Competition, any acquired martial artist was defeated by Qi cultivators. Qi cultivators utterly dominated martial artists!

Seeing the Yin-Yang Nine Rings flying towards him, Lin Fei stood motionless. The next moment, he stimulated his fist intent. On Lin Fei's body, a heaven-shaking fist intent suddenly erupted.

Some with keen perceptions felt as if Lin Fei had transformed into a towering giant, releasing endless fighting intent.

And those Qi cultivators with divine consciousness clearly "saw" a phantom fist appearing above Lin Fei's head.

It was this phantom fist that lightly pressed down toward Yu Xiangzi.

"Boom."

Yu Xiangzi's mind went blank. She felt endless fear.

In her mind, she saw an incomparable fist descending from the sky.

In her vision, it seemed everything else had vanished.

Only that one fist remained.

"It's fake, this is fake, Martial Dao True Intent is all fake..."

Yu Xiangzi clenched her teeth, repeatedly chanting in her heart that everything was an illusion.

Yet, she still couldn't help but fear and tremble. Even feeling a sensation of being "crushed" in her mind.

"Snap."

A soft sound.

Yu Xiangzi looked around.

It seemed like everything had vanished. But she was already drenched in sweat, and she couldn't even muster a bit of strength. This was the manifestation of excessive mental exhaustion.

"Is this the Martial Dao True Intent? It's terrifying. I knew it was fake, that it was an illusion. But I still couldn't block it."

Yu Xiangzi felt incredibly bitter in her heart. She looked at Lin Fei again, but her eyes already held a hint of fear.

That's how the Martial Dao True Intent was. If one couldn't block it, that would be true. This wasn't some illusion technique.

"I admit defeat..." Yu Xiangzi spoke with difficulty. She had to admit defeat. If Lin Fei hadn't withdrawn his fist intent just now, she might have been crushed by that terrifying fist intent. By then, even uttering the words "I admit defeat" would be a luxury.

Lin Fei had indeed spared her once. So, Yu Xiangzi was convinced both in heart and mouth. From then on, she would never underestimate martial artists or martial arts.

Fist intent...It's been so many years since I've seen such a young martial artist comprehend it. This Lin Fei comes from the Nine Profound Sect, and the Nine Profound Sect has always been on good terms with our royal family. I think we can win him over.

If his fist intent can advance further, reaching transcendence, he will be fearless even when facing high-level martial artists! Disciples of the Nine Profound Sect... How extraordinary and peerless was the founder of the Nine Profound Sect? It seems that this young one has indeed inherited some of his founder's elegance.

"Alright, announce it."

"Victory goes to the princess of the South King!"

As the Princess of Sang Yang conceded defeat, the three royal elders announced the victor of this match.

"Boom."

With the announcement of the result by the three royal elders, the audience below erupted in an uproar. Especially the martial artists who were unaware of the reasons behind the outcome were left bewildered.

"What happened? How did Lin Fei win?"

"Lin Fei didn't even make a move, and the Qi cultivator was drenched in sweat, seemingly suffering immense pain before conceding defeat. What kind of martial art is that?"

"Incredible, truly incredible. Before, not even a single martial artist could win. But now, a martial artist defeated a Qi cultivator without making a single move."

"No, Lin Fei made a move. That terrifying aura from him earlier, if I'm not mistaken, that should be the legendary Martial Dao True Intent!"

"Martial Dao True Intent? Someone actually comprehended the Martial Dao True Intent?"

"Even an innate martial artist would find it difficult to comprehend the Martial Dao True Intent..."

These martial artists were incredibly excited. The Martial Dao True Intent had appeared once more and it was so powerful. Defeating a Qi cultivator without even making a move was such an overwhelming feat!

This was a true martial artist! This was the Martial Dao!

In an instant, many martial artists who had been defeated by Qi cultivators were invigorated. Lin Fei defeated a Qi cultivator with the power of a martial artist. This proved that martial artists were not weaker than Qi cultivators!

Martial artists need Martial Dao faith. Only with Martial Dao faith can one become more courageous in battle. Lin Fei's emergence undoubtedly rekindled the Martial Dao faith for these defeated martial artists.

Even the Eleventh Prince was solemn at this moment. He turned to the Immortal Master He Shan beside him and asked, "Immortal Master, can you withstand Lin Fei's Martial Dao True Intent? Is the Martial Dao truly that powerful?"

The Eleventh Prince also practiced martial arts. However, he wasn't particularly skilled. In fact, he didn't even have Martial Dao faith. Thus, seeing Lin Fei defeat Yu Xiangzi without making a move, his expression became somewhat complicated.

At this moment, the Qi cultivator from He Mountain Dao stared at Lin Fei in the distance.

He spoke calmly, word by word, "For a martial artist to comprehend Martial Dao True Intent is even more difficult than achieving innate. My junior brother did not die in vain! However, Martial Dao True Intent is not invincible. As long as one's will is resolute, the Martial Dao True Intent cannot affect me!"

The Qi cultivator from He Mountain Dao stopped speaking and began to close his eyes, recuperating and adjusting his condition.

Lin Fei still stood on the stage, his eyes closed, not speaking. Because, at the moment when Yu Xiangzi conceded defeat, a system's voice sounded in Lin Fei's mind.

"Qi cultivator Yu Xiangzi was defeated by your Fist Intent, and she wholeheartedly submitted, fearing your Fist Intent."

"Your Fist Intent is filled with pride, enjoying the victorious posture."

"Under the elation, your Fist Intent cultivation progress has increased by 10%."

Lin Fei was still somewhat stunned after hearing the system's voice. The personality of this Fist Intent was... rather unique. It had character! And Lin Fei liked martial arts techniques with character. Because only with characterful martial arts could he "cater to their preferences." Then, his martial arts could naturally advance by leaps and bounds!

94