81. Bedtime (R-18)
1.1k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s a long night for me. My human pheromones and magical Mark-enhanced Lure semen ignite powerful urges inside my partners. Even after impregnating several of them, or perhaps because of that, my harem isn’t fully satiated until I cum inside each of them again in either their mouth or ass. I am their main source of nutrition right now.

I do eventually go a round with Lucinia. I like sucking on her double-D titties while fucking her cloaca, I enjoy the softness of her wings embracing me, and her voice is pleasant when she’s not trying to control my mind, but I’m hesitant to give my heart to yet another bird girl. I blow my load this time in a Flou Slime condom.

Overall, we have a magical night of shameless lewdness and wanton debauchery. But, for me, it was Tuesday.

When it finally comes time to turn in for the night, we get a pleasant surprise. Spindle conjures threads of sooty purple energy between her four hands, weaving them into string figures that form complex runes one after another. Gabby watches every movement with glinting yellow greedy Goblin eyes. An intricate form steadily manifests one overlapping layer at a time as the corrupted Webling works until I realize what she’s making.

It’s a bed!

An Emperor-(rather, Empress)-sized mattress of black silk appears before us as Spindle ties off the spell with a flick of her wrist. It certainly wouldn’t have fit inside the hut without her having knocked down the far wall done some remodeling earlier. The cobweb-thatch ceiling looks water-tight, so it should be safe enough to sleep here.

“How did you make such a complex object?” Gabby says while examining the thread count of the fabric between green thumb and forefinger.

“It’s magic?” I shrug.

“Dat magi?” Dura offers at the same time.

Our Goblin wife and lover rolls her eyes as if questioning why we thought for a moment she was asking us.

The spider girl gives us an eightfold slow-blink before responding to Gabby in good faith. “It’s not that complex. There’s no staying power to it either; Spindle will have to remake it nightly. Also, she has experience with textiles from her previous occupation.”

Gale giddily flops onto the bed with her wings outstretched to make a sizable indentation in the cushy fabric. “Fluffy! Fluffy! Fluffy!” She makes coverlet-angels with her whole spreadeagled body. “Megan, you’ve got to try this!”

The mouse girl climbs onto the bed beside her Harpy wife, legs wobbly on the unfamiliar softness. Gale sits up, grabs Megan, and bounces on her knees while happily embracing her partner. “It is bouncy,” the little mouse says with her face in Gale’s bosom.

Flou’s three bodies go straight for the head of the bed to take the shape of Fuzzy pillows.

“Hmm, it looks nice and all, but I’d rather crash at my usual spot,” Olindia says as her Large Slime body begins to evaporate before our eyes. Her pink core rides a diminishing tendril straight up my hoo-ha before I can blink.

“I need to charge a higher rent.”

Cottontail resummons her Playmate outfit to repair the damage (I notice this version has a cutout for her rosebud to improve future ease of access) and crawls onto the soft bed, but Dura grabs her by the corset teddy.

The Ogress shoves Cottontail’s face between her massive mammaries, plops onto the bed, sets her head on a Flou pillow, and snuggles in with her new ‘stuffed rabbit’ toy. She’s snoring in seconds. I should note the bed is sturdy enough to take the sudden addition of Dura’s weight without displacing Gale and Megan into the ceiling.

Our bunny girl, meanwhile, isn’t strong enough to lift the single muscular arm carelessly thrown across her body. Her small hands can barely wrap around the bulging bicep. Dura’s grip seems to tighten every time Cottontail struggles. I guess she’ll have to surrender or be strangled.

“Thanks again, Spindle,” I say as I sit on one of the bed’s long edges.

“Don’t mention it, Vermillion, this is nothing between lovers.”

“Or spouses?” I raise an eyebrow.

The spider girl levels her eight amethyst orbs at me. “You are technically Spindle’s Mistress. Unless you’d prefer…?”

“Vermillion is perfect, actually. It’d be a little weird to keep role-reversing what we call one another next time we play around.”

She smiles at me. “I am content to remain by your side till the end, Vermillion.” We kiss, a light touch reaffirming our mutual bonds of affection, and then she approaches Gale and Megan.

The mouse girl continues to be a bit leery of the corrupted Webling but, with Gale’s encouragement, the three of them are soon exchanging tender goodnight kisses and the light petting of sexual partners winding down for sleep. Hands are everywhere, at least half of them belonging to Spindle, brushing shoulders, gently cupping breasts, and rubbing backs as three soft chests press into each other’s slender figures.

I tear my eyes away from that beautiful sight for a moment. “Lucinia, what are you doing?” The Lesser Siren sitting on the floor like a pet looks up at me in confusion. I sigh and motion with my head. “Get on the bed.”

“You want me to stay the night beside your wives?”

“Yeah, it’s awkward otherwise. Come on.”

The bird woman flaps up onto the foot of the mattress, sits her bird butt on her bird legs, fluffs up a bit, and folds her wings over her bowed head. I admire the glimpses I can still see of her big boobs. Damn, she’s pretty with that long black hair.

I almost miss Suka trying to sneak past me onto the bed. Instead, I grab her by the wrist and pull her down beside me. She doesn’t meet my gaze at first until I kiss her cheek. “How are you doing?”

She looks at me with those grey ash eyes smoldering with flecks of embers and I see a hint of shame in them. “Is it wrong that I enjoyed myself tonight?”

“No, never,” I reassure her as I take Suka in a hug. Furry forearms and claws wrap around my shoulders without scratching me. Her smaller breasts squish against my large ones pleasantly as I shove my nose in her ashen hair and smell her campfire and sleeping bag scent. When we part, I ask, “What makes you say that?”

“I’m supposed to be this big, bad predator. Getting it from Gabby because I lost the bet is one thing, but I feel like I’m on the bottom of the heap beneath Dura and the spider girl. I should be embarrassed.”

“That’s not how I see it.” She raises an eyebrow. I continue, “I like doing the fucking, but sometimes I want to be tied up and teased for a while. That doesn’t mean I’m not a badass mother fucker. Suka, you fought a Harpy Matron today. You helped us stop an Incursion and kill two Treefolk yesterday. You’re badass and you know it.” I pat her head and she wags her tail. “That doesn’t mean you can’t be cute now and then.”

A wan smile creases her lips. “You’re right. If I like it, there’s no problem.” Then an ember of determination inside her blazes to life. “If I don’t like it, I need to get stronger and turn the tables!”

“That’s the spirit. Now, how do you feel about…” I whisper in her ear.

She brightens. “If that’s what you want, then sure.”

I turn, and this time I catch Gabby as she hops onto the bed. “Ready for your surprise?”

“Am I going to like it?”

I use my last Canine Mark I’ve kept in reserve all day.

 

*Selected Wolf Cock!*

 

*Slime Amalgamation can only combine two body modifications.*

Mermaid Ovipositor

Lizardman Hemipenis

Wolf Cock

 

*Selected Lizardman Hemipenis and Wolf Cock!*

 

 

I owe her this after previously teasing it as an option.

“I-is that…? Wolf Cock!” Gabby pounces on me and goes to work. The Twisted rod between her legs will only get in the way this time, so she snaps it off at the base. She has no issue doing so since they can reattach or regrow.

The greedy Goblin straddles me reverse-cowgirl, a flick of her wand coats my lengths with Slippery Foam magic, she aligns her holes, and sits on my dicks. I watch in awe as her bubble butt descends from on high. Gabby double penetrates herself on me, spearing both her honey tunnel and backdoor pucker. I’m treated to the sight of curvy green buttocks twerking on my lap as she goes up and down on my twin members.

*Plap-plap-plap!*

My fingers clench at the bedsheets as pleasure rockets through me. The sensations are intense, and she is relentless. Her velvet channel squeezes my length while her rosebud tries to pinch my dick off.

“Fuck!”

*Plap-plap-plap-plap!*

It’s almost uncomfortable how fast and violently she’s pounding my pelvis. I never expected such a small Goblin to be this aggressive when we first met.

“Shit, you’re so tight!”

“Gimme Wolf Cock!”

This has to be one of her kinks; I’ve got no idea why else she gets like this when doggy dongs are brought up. Seed boils inside me. Her ass rises up even higher and drops down even harder.

*Plap-plap-plap-plap-plap!*

“I’m close!”

“Yes, give me all you’ve got, Alex!”

Though the length is a bit less without Mermaid Ovipositor, this model has a certain prize in store. A special quirk that reveals itself as my increased cum volume from Paternal Seminal Control releases a torrent that paints Gabby’s insides white.

““Aaahhhnnn!””

She slumps forward, exhausted, but doesn’t slide off my members. The bulbs at the bases of my dicks swell to double their normal size as I knot my head wife’s ass and pussy post-climax.

“Herk!” The Goblin girl can barely move, so there’s no escaping. We’re tied at the groin. My cocks twitch at the erotic situation, releasing another jet of cream inside my partner. “Heh, heh, more for me…” Gabby goes limp as the added stimulation finally overwhelms her.

I stand to the full height of my seven-foot-tall Orc Stature, letting the three-foot-tall Goblin girl dangle between my legs like an ornament. I’m not sure how long we’ll stay connected like this, but it seems safe to say my cocks are fully occupied for the night. “Was that your plan, honey? Make it so I couldn’t fuck anybody but you until dawn?”

“Urp,” Gabby says as her belly begins to inflate with the large volume of cum I’m injecting, not to mention she’s being held upside down.

I chuckle. The greedy Goblin finally gets what she deserves. That is to say, all my love and affection.

With a stretch and a yawn, I’m ready for bed this time. I lower my head onto the middle Flou pillow between Dura lying on her side and Gale’s back as she faces the other way. The Harpy is already snoring peacefully. Cottontail’s bunny buns press into my leg as I sidle into position. The Playmate is still trapped in Dura’s embrace.

Gale has a thigh thrown over Megan and Spindle’s hip with a wing cast over her partners like a blanket. The mouse girl’s head rests on four breasts pressed together as Spindle and Gale sandwich the smaller woman between them. Spindle’s pedipalps have locked onto Megan’s butt, and four hands appear to be constantly molesting the poor girl’s sensitive areas until the Webling finally drifts off to sleep.

Gabby flops back onto my stomach as her limp limbs sprawl out. I put my hands behind my head and patiently wait until a shadow looms over me.

“Your nightcap, as requested, pervert,” Suka says as she sits on my face. Suka and Gale are my two favorite face-sitters, and I can’t hog Gale all the time. I just love my Cinderwolf’s scent: perfectly clean from her magic burning the impurities off her skin, the slight personal musk of a huntress’s pheromones, with a light touch of savory smoke.

I nestle between her ass cheeks to lick and suck at her smooth slit while shoving my nose against her rosebud. Her wolf tail wags over me, brushing my hair.

Suka lays atop Gabby in a breasts-sixty-nine. I hear them suckling at each other for a while, and the wolf girl shivers and croons out another orgasm from my oral services, but we all eventually collapse spent. What a great way to end the night!

39