Chapter 123
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{The next day, Arena 5}

"Ichika, your slowing down, remember to keep your speed up."

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Ichika, your falling out of orbit, realign now!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Ichika, you are fighting the current to much, don't try and force your way through, let the IS flow naturally."

"Yes ma'am."

The next day, Tatenashi, while standing in the stands, was drilling Ichika hard on the training field. Ichika's task was to orbit a single balloon tied to the tripod in the center of the field. All though it took quite some time, he seemed to be getting the hang of it and he managed fly around the balloon in a perfect circle.

"Alright, now try to charge up your ignition boost while maintaining the shooter flow." Tatenashi called out over comms.

"Huh?"

"Ichika you need to be able to get close to your target in order to hit them."

"But I thought-"

"With your aiming skills?" Tatenashi cut him off.

"Yes ma'am."

Following her orders, Ichika  charged up his ignition boost while he was still struggling to maintain his stable orbit.

"Alright, now use the ignition boost to close in on your target in an instant. GO!"

*phew* *Bang*

As commanded, Ichika activated his ignition boost, only for him to fly off to the side and crash into the arena wall.

"Ichika." Tatenashi said in a complaining voice. "You need to take into account your angular momentum while using your ignition boost, if you don't you'll just fly off into the side."

"But I can't just-"

"That's why we are practicing Ichika, you can keep practicing until you get it right."

"Can't I just-"

"No, you can't use your PIC to negate your angular momentum, your opponent will be able to guess what's coming next." Tatenashi was not accepting any excuses to day"

*Sigh* "Yes ma'am" Ichika sighed in surrender and immediately got back to training.

"Good." Tatenashi replied



Sigh, this is a nightmare.

After a hard day training, Ichika was taking a shower, trying to wash of the fatigue of the day's training.

Sigh, what is her deal though, why does she have to push me so hard?

Sigh, I'm going to get answers like this.

"Ichika, I'm coming in." Someone called out from outside.

"Alright fine- WAIT WHAT!?"

Ichika turned to look over his shoulder, only to see Tatenashi open the door slightly and poke her head in.

"Woman, I'm naked in here!" Ichika looked away while keeping his body facing the wall on the other side.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me, you can just let it hang freely." Tatenashi walked in while closing the door behind.

"Woman, that is sexual harrassment!" Ichika was starting to get fed up with Tatenashi's casualness.

"hahahahahah, your so funny Ichika."

"Urgh." Ichika said to himself while Tatenashi was still laughing. "Tatenashi, what are you doing here."

"You were working nice and hard today, so I thought I would wash your back."

"But......"

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm wearing a swimsuit."

"Huh?" Ichika turned his head around to see Tatenashi wearing stereotypical japanese school swimsuit with the name 'Tatenashi' plastered on the front and nothing else, to the point regrets even trying to take a look.

"Ichika, stop gawking at me and sit your butt down before I make you." Tatenashi said with an innocent smile while looking Ichika in the eyes.

*Sigh* "Fine....." Ichika knew there was no point in trying to fight her so he walked over through the stool at the side of the bathroom while covering his junk.

"Good boy, I like obedient boys."

"Urgh."

After Ichika had sad down, she grabbed the shower head for the washing stool and some soap before lathering her hands and begin scrubbing his back.

"Ichika, you really have a nice back." Tatenashi commented

"Tatenashi...."

"Its all firm and muscly....." Tatenashi continued on.

"Woman." Ichika complained

"hahahahahhaha, Alright, I'll stop."

Afterwards, she began to dillegently scrub his back, which gave Ichika some thoughts.

You know, she is actually kinda good at this.

Despite her wording of her actions and her previous actions that very same afternoon, he was forced to admit she did know how to properly was a guys back.

Her movements are both firm and soft, their almost like.....

*slap*

Ichika moved his hand out of nowhere and put them over his shoulder to grab Tatenashi's hand.

"Why are you doing this?" Ichika asked in an unusually stern voice.

"Oh eh, I just wanted to wash your-"

"That's a lie." Ichika cut her off.

"Huh?" Leaving Tatenashi bewildered.

"This doesn't even have anything to do with why your training me, there is some other reason why you want to wash my back."

There is a good reason for Ichika to question Tatenashi's actions, because her movements were quite similar to how Chifuyu washed his back when he was still a little kid.

"Ichika." Tatenashi pulled her hand out of Ichika's grip and said in a stern voice. "There are some questions you just don't ask a girl."

After responding as such, Tatenashi simply got up and left the bathroom without saying anything else.

Huh? What was that for?

1