Chapter 124
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{The next morning, third period class}

*Sigh*

After the final bell rung, it signaled the end of the school day and the start of his training sessions and as per usual, he simply sat at his desk, waiting for Tatenashi to come and fetch him. But while doing so, his thoughts started to wander.

Sigh, I probably really messed up.

After what happend in the bathroom, Ichika simply dried himself off, put on his clothes and left the bathroom. But after he did so, he saw that the lights in the room were already out and Tatenashi had already put herself to bed. It was unlikely that she fell asleep that quickly but more likely that she didn't want to bother with Ichika after what he had just said. And the morning after, she was already gone by the time he had woken up.

*Sigh*

"What are you just sitting around for?" Someone called out.

"Waaaa- Oh, eh Tatenashi." Ichika rapidly reacted to the voice.

"Ichika, come with me for a sec." Tatenashi quickly grabbed his arm and started to drag him away.

"Oh, um, if this is about yesterday then I'm sor-"

"Oh this isn't about that, this is about something else." Tatenashi cut him off.

"Ehhhh, okay....."

And as such Tatenashi dragged him off.

And they kept walking.

And walking.

And walking.

"Ehhhh, Tatenashi?" Ichika finally opened his mouth

"Yes, Ichika?"

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see."

"But this isn't going towards the training grounds." Ichika reasoned

"We are not training today, we are doing something else."

"Then what are we doing?"

"You'll see."

As they kept walking through the different corridors in the entire school, they eventually came upon a room on the end of a random hallway, form which they could voices coming out the other side. 

"Do your uniform up properly." Someone complained

"But its so much more comfy this way." The other replied

"And also fix your hair."

"But I like it frizzy."

"You're lady, you should put more effort in your appearance."

"C'mon sis, being a lady is so much work, I want to relax."

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Tatenashi opened the room while dragging Ichika in tow. Ichika saw a typical office room with a large desk filled with paperwork at the back of the room with a large window and a panoramic view of the school behind it. In front of it was a table with 2 couches on either side and a bookcase on one side of the room and a kitchen on the otherside. 

"Welcome back mistress."

"Tat! Orimu!"

"Honne? What are you doing here?" Ichika was quite shocked to see that one of the people in the argument was Honne, still wearing her typical oversized uniform and having her hair in her signature twin tails.

"That is a rude thing to ask Orimu, I am part of the student council y'know."

"Student Council, what?" Ichika asked, confused.

"Well, since you and I are going to be spending a lot of time together, I thought it would be nice for you to officially join the student council." Tatenashi explained the situation.

"Wait, join?..... Hang on, I don't think I-"

"Don't bother going there, I already received your sister's permission." Tatenashi cut him off with a smile. 

"Ugh....." Ichika bend over out of tiredness. His sister giving permission to force Ichika doing something is her way of saying 'Do it before I make you do it'.

"Now then, I believe some introductions are in order. I see you already met Honne and this is-"

"Utsoho Nohotoke." The other girl stepped forward. She carried a clipboard and was wearing a blazer plus pencil skirt and Stockings. She also wore glasses and had her hair in a long braid. "Me, my sister and the rest of the Nohotoke clan have served the Sarashiki's for generations." She bowed to Ichika "I hope my mistress hasn't been to harsh on you."

"Oh, eh, nothing I can't handle." Ichika said out of reflex.

"Utsoho, are you accusing me of doing something vile to Ichika?" Tatenashi asked.

"I would never do anything of the sort, mistress. However, it simply wouldn't do for someone to have a negative opinion of the Sarashiki plan."

"That is my decision to make. Now then, could you to please get ready for our guest?"

"Yes ma'am." Utsoho replied.

Utsoho started to walk towards the build in kitchen to make tea while Honne moved towards the fridge while Tatenashi sat Ichika down one of the couches.

"Cake! Cake! Cake!" Meanwhile, Honne pulled out a red velvet cake from the fridge and put it on the table.

"Where did you get the cake from?" Ichika asked.

"Oh, that, Tat told us you were coming." And while she said that, she quickly took the cake out of the box and removed the plastic rim. And then she proceeded to lick the remaining cream and cake from the wrapping.

*Chop*

"Ouch."

"That behavior's is unbefitting of a lady." Utsoho stated right after she delivered a sharp chop to Honne's head.

"Muuuuu.... But it's so tasty." Honne complained.

"Honne"

"Muuuu....." Honne replied while Utsoho returned to making tea.

"You know, it always surprises that these two are actually sisters." Tatenashi whispered to Ichika.

"I can see that."

Ms. prim and proper and Ms. casual. I can see why no one would believe they are sisters.

The scene continued until Honne and Utsoho set the table, cut the cake and serve tea.

"Well then Ichika, welcome to the student council." Tatenashi finally said after everything was done and everyone began eating. 

1