Chapter 125
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{About half and hour later}

*clap clap*

"Alright, with that out of the way, lets get back to work." Tatenashi called out after everything was finished and cleaned up.

"Understood, mistress." Utsoho replied.

"Naaaa, don't wanna, its way to much!" Honne complained.

"If you didn't want this to happen, you shouldn't have left everything until the last minute."

"Muuuuuuu....." Honne pouted in response.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Ichika asked.

"Ichika, did you honestly think I was going to give you a day off?" Tatenashi said in a charming tone.

"Ehhh..... yeah?"

"Ichika, I have my duties as student council president. Many people do not know this but the student council is responsible for quite a few things at this school, responsibilities I have been putting off because I had been busy training you. So I thought, in order to make up the difference, I'll just make you work for the student council." Tatenashi said with a smile and a clap after she had repositioned herself behind the desk.

"Wait, you can't just make me-"

"Now now now, you can't just shirk your responsibilities Mr. Student Council Vice President." Tatenashi said as she wiggled her finger.

"HEY- wait........ When did I become the vice president?"

"I promoted you just now."

"You can't do that."

"Yes I can, I am the Student Council President."

"Ugh......"

"And before you bother, I already received your sister's permission." Tatenashi made sure tack on at the end.

"UGH......" Ichika resigned in defeat all the while Utsoho pulled a giant stack of papers from Tatenashi's desk and put them on the table in front of Ichika. The stack was so large that it almost reached his chin, with the height of the table being at knee level.

"What the hell are all these?" Ichika looked at the stack and asked.

"Equipment rental and request forms from both the classes and the school clubs for the upcoming school festival." Utsoho replied before walking back to Tatenashi's desk.

"Ichika, you may be surprised to hear this, but the school's official policy is that student matters are student problems and by student problems they mean student council problems." Tatenashi replied while looking at forms at her desk.

"But why do they want to us to do it?"

'Mr. Orimura, over half of the people that graduate from this school are automatically promoted to officers in the militaries of their own home countries. I'm certain that this doesn't apply to you but for us, we are expected to take on responsibility the moment we leave school. It's important to start early for these kinds of things." Utsoho retorted. 

*Sigh* "Alright..... Now what am I supposed to do with all these?" Ichika pointed at the stacks.

"As Student Council Vice President, you are the one in charge of  managing the equipment and room rental requests posted by groups during school events. You just need to take a look at each form, approve or deny as you see and fit and make a list of which piece of equipment and room is handed out to which club or class to make sure there is no overlap." Utsoho explained

"And if multiple people ask for the same thing?"

"Well that's were you come in Ichika, we are kinda hoping a popular, young, charming, gentleman like yourself can sort it out. Tatenashi said with a devilish smile.

"Ugh.... You just want to make me do the jobs you don't want to." 

"Ichika, complaining won't make the pile disappear faster."

*Sigh* "Yes Ma'am"

Ichika immediately got to work on the request forms. Sorting out turned out to be quite easy for the most part as most groups simply preferred to use the rooms that they already had for their class/club room activities and the few outliers that were around asked for either use of the gyms or the hangars, of which there were enough to spare. The problem lay somewhere else.

"Uhhhhh, Tatenashi.... People are requesting way more dinner tables and kitchen equipment then we actually have."

"Oh, you can give those to Honne, she is the treasurer." Tatenashi pointed her finger towards Honne without lifting her face from the paper.

"Honne... Oh eh.... What are those?" Ichika turned to take a look, only to see a downcast Honne working on a stack just as big as his. 

".....Funding requests....."

"Eh, what are you girls's jobs." Ichika asked curiously.

"As treasurer, her job is to handle the funding requests of the clubs, as well as the importation of goods from the mainland. While the job of the Vice President is the management of the clubs themselves as well as the rental of equipment that is already on school grounds." Utsoho replied.

"And what about you guys?" Ichika asked.

"As the secretary, I'm the one in charge of handing out the passes for entering and leaving the school, in addition for deciding who gets to borrow all the training IS's."

"And Tatenashi?"

"Oh don't worry Ichika, you will find that out soon enough." Tatenashi lifted her face from the paper and gave Ichika a massive smile as she said so.

 

 

1