Chapter 129
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Sigh* "Alright, fine......" 

After hearing Rin's request, he dejectedly moved to the kitchen the girls had built in a corner of the class and after about a minute he returned with a tray containing an empty glass containing some pocky, before setting the tray down and sitting down next to Rin without making a sound.

"Ehhhhh, what the hell is all this?" Rin asked.

"Your supposed to feed me." Ichika said nonchalantly.

"Huh? Ichika, your making people pay you to feed you? What the hell!?" Rin replied forcefully.

"I told you not to pick it dammit." Ichika replied while looking away, embarrassed.

".......Mmmmmmmmm......." Rin simply looked down at the glass for a about a minute before making up her mind. "Here Ichika." She picked up one of the Pocky "Open wide."

"Rin, what are you doing?"

"Don't misunderstand it or anything. I paid for it so I'm going to use it. Now, open wide." Rin pointed the pocky towards his mouth.

*Sigh* "Ahhhhhh" *bite* "nom nom nom." *bite* "nom nom nom." Ichika obediently opened his mouth and bit of a piece one at a time as Rin kept feeding him.

"Alright Ichika." After finishing the whole piece, Rin spoke up. "Now you have to feed me."

"Huh?"

"Ichika, you are my butler for today so you have to everything I tell you to. Now open wide while I-"

"That is enough madam, we don't offer that kind of service." Laura interjected.

"Hey I paid to-"

"This customer is being belligerent, please take her away ladies." Laura asked Charlotte and Cecilia. The girls were quite irritated by the moment that Ichika and Rin were having, so when they finally found an excuse, they decided to do everything they can to tear them apart.

"Hey! This is not fair!"

"Come now Rin. Behave yourself."

"Playing unfair is not allowed." Charlotte and Cecilia stated while dragging Rin of towards the exit.

"Ichika, you better show up to my class when your done ok!" Seeing that her moment with Ichika is over, she did her best to get Ichika to promise to come visit her.

"Eh, girls wait-" Ichika tried to stop them

"That is quite enough out you, madam."

"Quite right, there are matters he must attend too."

The girls continued on to drag Rin out of the classroom until she was out of sight of Ichika.

"Chin up Ichika and forget that floozy, you have work to attend to."

*Sigh* "Alright." Seeing that the matter was already settled, Ichika decided to simply forget about it. 



"Oh my, is that the fabled Orimura?"

"It seems that it is."

"Everyone, quick, get to him before Brynhildr shows up."

*Sigh* Not this mess again.......

After the Rin fiasco, guests from outside the school started to arrive. The school festival wasn't open to just students but esteemed members of the general public. The most important ones being representatives of governments, militaries and IS research facilities, all of whom have significant interest in the worlds only male IS pilot.

"Now then, about the use of our companies technology on your IS." A lady sat in front of Ichika while he was conducting he

Sigh, how often do I have the repeat this?

"My apologies madam, but my contract with kurogiri laboratories strictly state that I am not allowed to be in contact with other IS manufacturers." Ichika repeated for the nth time today, he was very popular today, for all the wrong reason.

"Ah really? Is there nothing I can do to convince you? How about a new type of nano-armor, or some new ion thrusters?"

"Apologies madam, but if there is nothing else, I have other customers to attend too." Ichika tries to get up, only for his sleeve to be grabbed by the woman sitting in front of him.

"Oh come on, don't be like that, how about a-"

"Hands off him!" Laura ran over smacked the woman's hand away. "Please keep your hands to yourself madam, and if you cannot do so, then I do so kindly request that you leave the premises at once." Laura quickly moved herself in between the woman and Ichika.

"Ahhhh, bummer, guess I will have to try again another day." The woman raised her hands in surrender and quickly left the cafe.

*Sigh* "Thanks Laura, your a life saver." 

"Think nothing of it bride, I will always be the one to come to your aide....... Although this is a rather precarious situation." Laura contemplates her next move, as there already are more representatives waiting in line to take the previous woman's place, some of them have already started waving at Ichika from the line outside.

*Sigh* "You don't say." Ichika was just about ready to give up.

"Luckily for you however, you are not alone" *clap clap* Laura clapped her hands and the rest of the girls that Ichika is familiar with gather around her. "Girls there seems to be some ruffians mixed in with the crowd, I would appreciate some help in getting rid of them."

"Pffff, you don't even need to bother asking for that." Answered Houki.

"We will help out any way we can." Said Charlotte.

"We couldn't possibly allow some weird woman anywhere near Ichika." Said Cecilia.

"Alright then let's move." Laura clapped her hands once more and the girls scattered.

The girls then took turns manning the door and going through the crowd that was lined up outside and this time they chose the girls that Ichika would be serving. Luckily for him however, some of the girls from class that were slated in to take the later shifts were standing in line as well, allowing the girls to pick a safer option for Ichika to deal with, as the other girls from the same class knew how much he hated being a butler and as such were much more willing to go easier on him.

Sigh, thank you girls, I mean it.

1