Chapter 130
43 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Phew, it honestly felt like it wasn't going to ever end."

"Your telling me, the amount of girls that were going for Ichika was an absolute nightmare."

"Luckily we were able to send them all away."

"Now then bride, are you ready to explore the festival with us?"

At the end of their 2 hour shift, the girls all quickly got changed and quickly headed for the door before Ichika even knew something happened, taking away the option of him sneaking out without anyone noticing.

"ehhh, girls..... actually....." Ichika started to look away.

"Oh my, dear Ichika....."

".....You couldn't possibly be abandoning us......"

"......Especially after we worked so hard to protect you."

"Bride, your notions of fidelity have reached a new low."

The girls were planning on exploring the festival together with Ichika. Although they very much hated the idea of sharing Ichika, they knew they had to work together today as the school was literally flooded with women and it wouldn't be any good if some weird woman were to snatch Ichika away while they weren't looking.

"Its not that... Its just... I got a friend coming-"

""""What!?""""

"Ichika Orimura, you better explain yourself, don't tell us that you have your girlfriend coming to visit you." Cecilia grabbed Ichika by the collar and looked him dead in the eyes.

"What? No! A friend from school is coming, a guy, Rin will vouch for him." Ichika tried to defend himself.

"Oh really? I would very much like to meet this friend of yours, especially since I didn't know you ever had guy friends." Houki wasn't entirely buying his story.

"Ichika, there couldn't possibly be a problem with us getting to know your guy friends now is there?" Charlotte said while smiling yet not smiling.

"Especially if he is as friendly as you claim he is." Laura replied while cracking her knuckles.

*tring tring**tring tring* The conversation was interrupted by Ichika's phone ringing in his pocket.

"Hang on girls its probably him." Ichika took the phone out of his pocket and answered it.

[Eh.....dude, a little help here?] Dan's voice came out from the other end.

*Sigh* "What did you this time?"

[For once, nothing!] Dan retorted.

"Then why are you calling!?"

[There is a rather scary looking woman between me and the entrance.]

*Sigh* "On the way." Ichika answered and promptly hung up on the phone. "My friend got caught by my sister."

"Ms. Orimura?"

"Yeah, my sister said that she would be checking who ever I brought onto the island so I probably need to go save him." 

"Oh eh...."

"You can go on without us...."

"You don't need us to bother you...."

"Bride is allowed his free time......"

Ms. Orimura had been giving the girls the glare of the demon drill sergeant whenever they tried to swarm him so were rather adverse to getting on her bad side, especially on days like today where they are far more likely to receive something a lot worse then a mere scolding if she were to catch them all hanging out together.

"Oh, eh.... sure. Well, anyway, See you later girls!" Ichika started running off into the distance.

***Sigh*** "God verdammt" The girls on the other hand weren't too happy that their chance to spend the day with Ichika just went up in smoke.

"My my, what do we have here, 4 princesses without their prince? How disheartening." A voice came from behind them.

"Student council president?" Charlotte asked.

*Sigh* "Could you please not bother us, our day is bad enough as it is." Houki replied with a tired tone.

"Oh my and here I was trying to offer you the chance to spend as much time with Ichika as you could possibly want." Tatenashi said with a grin.

""""Huh?""""

"Girls, come closer so that you can listen properly." *snap* Tatenashi replied while opening up a fan that said 'secret plan'.



|Dan|

Meanwhile at the front door, Dan was being delayed entry not by Ms. Orimura but by Utsoho, who spent a full 10 minutes looking between his face and the ticket he brought with him.

"Uhmmmm, is there a problem miss?" Dan finally worked up the courage to ask despite the inquisitive glare.

"Oh its nothing its just, it says here that you were invited here by Ichika Orimura." 

".......Is that going to be a problem?" Dan asked sheepishly

"That by itself, nothing. However, I have been told to be on the lookout for trouble as it tends to follow where ever he goes."

*Sigh* "What did he do this time?"

"Now now, I wouldn't say that. Not everything that's happening is his fault." Utsoho tried to defend him.

"You know, he always says that." Dan retorted.

"Excuse me?"

Dan raised his hand to count on his fingers. "Not being able to leave school on time because of all the love letters in his shoe box, not his fault he said. Sneakily trying some alcohol one of us had managed to find only for all of us to get out asses beat by his sister, not his fault either he said. Getting into a group fight with another gang because one of their girlfriends couldn't stop looking at Ichika, not his fault either, apparently."

"Fufufufuffu, you say that and yet here you are." The story was so funny even the ever strict Utsoho started giggling.

"But of course, he may be a living nightmare, but he is my living nightmare." Dan beat his chest. "Nobody gets to make this bastard miserable but me!"

"Fufufufu, HAHAHAHHA" Utsoho couldn't contain her laughter.

"Hey Dan..... Uhhhh, what's up?" Ichika was expecting an irate sister, only to find a laughing Utsoho.

"Oh... eh... Its nothing Mr. Orimura, your friend has been cleared for entry."

"Oh well, eh, thanks. Dan lets get out of here before my sister shows, her fuse has gotten a lot shorter lately."

"Oh, shit, uhhhh. Anyway, see you later Utsoho!" Dan cried out before running away with Ichika. 

1