Chapter 132
35 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know, I'm really jealous of you."

"Oh, like you haven't already said that a thousand times."

The two continued their talk as they left the central warehouse.

"Dude, I'm serious. At first it was just the fact that you had an entire island of girls to yourself but if you get to play with all these, that is something else."

"You are only talking like that because they haven't been used against you. They really hurt you know!"

"But still, I do hope you would actually invite your friends here more often. Hanging around here without the rest of us is just downright criminal." 

*slap* "You idiot." Ichika said while slapping himself on the forehead.

*Sigh* "What did you do this time."

"Rin's here at the IS academy."

"Wait, Rin's back? And you didn't tell us!? You asshole!"

"Sorry, I was so busy I forgot to tell you guys."

"Busy with what? Her?" Dan teased.

"HEY!"

"Alright, alright I'll stop. Where is she by the way, I haven't seen her in ages."

"Oh, I know where she is. But fair warning, she is wearing a really girly outfit."



The duo quickly moved across campus to find where Rin was hosting her chinese restaurant. There they found her serving as a waitress while still wearing the revealing outfit she showed Ichika earlier.

"Yo, looking good there pipsqueak."

*bang* "I am not a pipsqueak!" Rin replied while throwing her empty serving tray right at his face. Pipsqueak was the nickname the rest of the guys had for Rin, mainly because she was not only the smallest but also by far the loudest of the entire group. 

 "Now now, Rin." Dan quickly recovered from the blow to the head "You shouldn't make such an angry face, it doesn't match well with that cute outfit your wearing."

"HEY!" Rin started to get angry for real.

"Guys chill, chill. Rin, he's just happy to see you after so long so please, don't get angry at him, you know he doesn't actually mean it." Ichika intervened to diffuse the situation. 

"Hmph, whatever. Just go sit yourselves down over there while I get you guys a menu."

The two promptly sat down at one of the tables while Rin came back with the menu. There wasn't much traffic at the restaurant (mainly because of the competition courtesy of Ichika's class.) So Rin had plenty of time to talk to the 2 of them. 

"So gentlemen, what will it be?" Rin asked after grabbing a notepad.

"Ehhhh, excuse me, waitress." Dan raised his hand

"Yes?"

"Do you guys serve something that I can actually pronounce?"

*Bang* Rin hit dan over the head with her tray.

"HEY!"

"Dude, just take the duck, it will be fine." Ichika intervened once again.

"Fine, 2 ducks coming up..... Wait, how do you know its duck?" Rin was surprised he was able to know it was duck, because in order to stay in the theme of a chinese restaurant, the menu was written in Linyin.

"Well, if I'm going to keep eating at chinese restaurant, I going to have to learn chinese, right?" Ichika replied nonchalantly.

"Oh, ehm, what, eh, just..... Anyway" Rin turned around, trying to hide a beet red face. "Anyway, 2 peking ducks coming right up. Oh and Ichika?"

"Yes?"

"Next time, ditch this moron." Rin said while rapidly moving her way to the kitchen. Ichika's reply had taken her of guard because she knew that he would never bother eating any chinese other than hers.

"Well you two seem to get along pretty well lately." Dan commented after seeing the exchange.

"Hey!"

"Dude, what are you waiting for, make your move already!" Dan complained.

"I'd prefer not to be chopped in half."

"Like she would ever do something to you."

"I'm serious, she is actually pretty good with swords now. And she hasn't stopped using them on me ever since she got her IS."

"Coward."

"Shut up!"

A few minutes of banter later and Rin returned with the meals.

"Now then gentleman, if there isn't anything else, I will be leaving and also, Dan."

"Yes?"

"Don't you dare run off without paying."

"I would never-"

"You said that last time."

"Hey..... Anyway, this time Ichika is paying so you don't-"

"I never said I was paying" Ichika interjected.

"Dude! What the hell! You bring me here and yet you expect me to pay for my own food. How could you-"

*Tring Tring**Tring Tring* The tirade was interrupted by the sound of Ichika's cellphone.

"Hey, what's up?" Ichika asked as he opened his phone.

[Ummm, Orimu..... help please.] The sound of a slightly scared Honne came out of the other end of the cellphone.

*sigh* "On the way." Ichika closed his phone.

"The others are in trouble?" Rin asked, slightly concerned.

"Yeahhhhh......" Ichika made a hopeless sigh.

*Sigh* "Go ahead Ichika, you can go save them." Rin relented

"Huh?" Ichika reacted in shock, Rin had never given up this easily.

"I know how worried you are about them, so go ahead, you don't worry about me." Rin said with a smile.

"Oh, eh, thanks...." Ichika said before running back to his class, the unusually kind gesture from Rin had almost rendered him speechless.

"Are you really going to let him go this easily?" Dan however, remained confused at her behavior, it was unlike the Rin he knew.

"I couldn't stop him even if I tried." Rin made a helpless gesture.

"Well....Then.... Anyway...." Dan tried to get up.

"Hold on, where are you going?"

"Oh, well uh...."

"You haven't paid yet." Rin said while smiling yet not smiling.

"But Ichika...."

"Ichika isn't here now is he?"

"But, thats just......"

"Dan, if you can't pay for your food..... Then I'm going to have to use other means of extracting payment." Rin said while materializing one of her scimitars.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Dan screamed in agony.

1