Chapter 133
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you and please come again." Ichika said with a fake smile while another fellow student left while waving.

"KYAAAAAAAA!" the girl squealed. 

Sigh.

30 minutes after the call for help was made, Ichika was back in his butler uniform serving customers. He very much hated it but the chaos he saw when he got back to the classroom gave him no room to argue. All the girls in school were demanding a butler Orimura and they weren't leaving until they got it. Luckily for the rest of the girls in his class, Ichika was too much of a nice guy to leave them to deal with this mess on their own.

Dammit, why are they all after me? What is so good about a butler!? Ichika complained with mental anguish.

"Thanks for the good work out there, dear butler." Another girl in a maid outfit thanked him as she walked by.

"Well thank you..... Wait hang on." He recognized the voice halfway through his reply. "Tatenashi, what are you doing here/"

"Well, I thought that since you were having so much fun on your own, I might as well join in." Tatenashi turned around and snapped open a fan that said 'service'.

*Sigh* "Please don't." He already had a feeling of where this might be going.

"Hahahahahahah, your so funny Ichika. Anyway, I came here to make an offer." Tatenashi swapped out her fan for another, one that said 'trade'.

"An offer?"

"Its quite simple, In exchange for me taking over your job at the cafe, you have to join the school play."

"School play?"

"Oh, did I not mention that? The student council is also obligated to do something for the festival as well and we have decided to put on a production." *snap* Tatenashi closed her fan and pointed it towards Ichika. "And I want you for the lead role!"

"What? Me!?"

"Well, your the only guy at school Ichika, so of course your going to have the lead role."

"Well uh....."

"If you say no, I'm going to leave all alone with all those IS brand ambassadors. Fair warning though, they look really thirsty." Tatenashi pointed towards all the adult women in suits lining up outside the classroom."

*Sigh* "Alright.....Fine..... I'll do what you want."

"Wonderful!" Tatenashi said with a cheer.



{1 hour later, school gym}

Ichika was in the gym changing room, changing into the costume that was already laid out for him.

"Ichika, how is the outfit?" Tatenashi came up behind him after he was done.

"A little tight, but nothing I can't handle...... Why am I in a prince outfit by the way?" Ichika asked

"Ichika, your going to be the hero of the story, of course your going to be dressed as a prince." Tatenashi said matter of factly.

*Sigh*

"Also, your forgetting your crown, hold still." tatenashi put a stereotypical golden crown atop Ichika's head and adjusted it so it would fit properly. "Now then, since we are adlibbing the script, its very important you keep a hold of that crown, its got a microphone so i will be able to hear you."

"Wait, hang on, adlibbing?" Ichika was confused.

"But of course Ichika, there is no way you can learn a script in this little amount of time."

"But-."

"Don't worry, I will provide instructions via the speakers. Now go and break a leg out there!"

"Wait tatensashi, uh......" Tatenashi deftly turned around and simply left Ichika to his own devices all while ignoring Ichika's pleas. 

*Sigh* "Here goes." Ichika then followed the route marked 'stage entrance.'

 

1