Chapter 120
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sun was setting, Tatenashi was dragging Laura and Ichika to Arena 4.

"Wait, hang on....."

"Weren't Ichika and Laura supposed to train in Arena 3 today?"

"And why is the student council president here."

Charlotte and Cecilia talked among each other as they were finishing their practice for today.

"Hi there, If you wouldn't mind, would you mind helping with Ichika's training today?"

".......What would you need us for?........" Charlotte asked after Cecilia and her took a moment to look at each other.

"I want you to show Ichika the Shooter Flow: Rondo Variation."

".....I see what your getting at....." The request put Cecilia in a state of thought.

"......But would that really help Ichika?......."  Charlotte still seemed doubtful.

"Given Byakushiki's stats, wouldn't it make perfect sense?" Tatenashi reasoned. 

"Mmmmmm, you're right." Charlotte relented



After convincing the 2 girls, Tatenashi pulled Ichika and Laura into the stands.

"Ichika, pay close attention." Charlotte called out.

"Ichika, pay attention to all my graceful movements." Cecilia followed suit.

"Yeah, I'm watching." Ichika replied.

"Alright, you girls can start now." Tatenashi called out.

""HERE I GO!"" They both called out.

The girls stood on the opposite ends of the arena, before they started circling the outer edge as they cried out. Eventually they started to close the distance between them and were starting to go around each other in circles, mimicking a binary orbit. Until eventually:

""HAAAA!""

*Bangbangbang**pewpewpewpew* the 2 started to open fire on each other with their laser and sniper rifle respectively while continuing to orbit each other.

Meanwhile, back on the ground.....

"Tell me." Laura called out to Tatenashi. "Why do you want Ichika to learn this?"

"Well, in case you haven't heard, his shooting skills aren't exactly the best. Granted, its because his IS doesn't have a hyper sensor uplink for ranged weapons, including the Setsura module. But that excuse doesn't cut it any more. He needs to be able to fight others where melee combat isn't an option." Tatenashi explained while keeping her eyes on Charlotte and Cecilia.

"So you gave him a ranged stance that could be used at close distance. Close enough that even he wouldn't miss and is still mobile enough to adapt to other scenario's." Laura replied.

"That's right!" Tatenashi exclaimed while folding open her fan. It read: Clever.

Afterwards, she turned to Ichika and asked:

"Are you beginning to understand what I'm getting at?"

"Yeah.... I think I do." Ichika could see that as one girl opened fire, the other girl would alter her speed and direction slightly, while maintaining close distance.

Tatenashi once again pointed towards the two girls. 

"Both Cecilia and Charlotte are prioritizing evasion and targeting while micromanaging a specific set of movements. Allowing them to both attack and evade counter attacks. Are you getting it?" *whisper* As Tatenashi was saying this, she was slowly closing in on Ichika and at the end she was whispering directly in his ear.

"HEY, ICHIKA!!!!!" Charlotte called out.

"What are you two doing down there?" Cecilia did so as well

*BANG*

""HAAAAAA!""

The two were keeping an eye on Ichika during the fight as well, so when they saw Tatenashi getting extremely close to Ichika, one was so shocked that she stopped mid air, while the other was so distracted that she forgot where she was going and as such, the two collied into each other and promptly crashed into the ground.

"Ugh....."

"rrrrrr....."

"Are you girls okay!?" Ichika called out from the stands.

""Were fine!"" The girls cried out, annoyed.

"Aright then Ichika, now you try." Tatenashi immediately turned to Ichika after he checked up on the girls.

"Huh?"



*sigh* That was a nightmare.

After training, Ichika was slowly carrying himself back to his room. Tatenashi had him working like a draft horse, not even allowing him to go to the cafeteria for dinner and forcing him to continue to train right up until curfew.

*Sigh* I'm home. Ichika opened the door to his room.

"Welcome home dear!" Ichika heard a cheerful voice from inside the room.

"HUH!?" Ichika looked up at reflex to see Tatenashi standing behind the counter of the kitchen top wearing a typical maid apron.

And nothing else.

"Dear, would you like to have dinner, or a bath, or perhaps, me?" Tatenashi asked the bewildered Ichika with a cheerful smile.

"HAAAA!" Ichika backed up out of reflex and slammed the door shut, obviously believing he came to the wrong room.  But he looked up to see number 1025, his room. He then stood still for a moment and opened the door ever so slightly to check if he was hallucinating after all the torturous training.

"Welcome home dear, would you like me, or me, or perhaps, me?" Tatenashi was still standing there, as if nothing had happened."

"RRRRRRR, What the hell do you want already!?" Ichika finally had enough and walked into the room while slamming the door behind him shut.

*Gasp* Tatenashi retreated backwards while making a sad face.

"I thought I had pushed you a bit to hard during training, so I thought I would make it up to you...... But if your this angry, I don't mind showing what's under here." Tatenashi replied bashfully while beginning to take of her apron.

"No, wait, you don't have to go that far!" Ichika turned away out of reflex.

"Tadaa!" Tatenashi's cheerful voice was back 

"Huh!?" Ichika just turned around to look, to see Tatenashi showing of her side and lifting the apron.

"It's just a swimsuit!" The apron had just enough fabric in the right places to hide the fact that she was wearing a bikini.

"Ughhhh, what do you want woman!?" Ichika screamed in a sorrowful tone, he was finally drained of all energy and slumped against the side wall before sliding down.

"Hahahahahahha, your so cute Ichika." Tatenashi commented.     

1