Chapter 121
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Meanwhile, outside room 1025}

|Houki|

"Hmm, hmmmhmmm, hmhm......." Houki was happily walking through the corridors while carrying a wrapped bento box while humming a tune.

She had originally planned to eat dinner with Ichika in the cafeteria, but she had overheard the other girls saying that he wouldn't be coming today because the student council president, somehow, had managed to take Laura's rights to train Ichika for herself and had kept up her torturous methods of training even now. Which gave Houki an idea.

Since Ichika would be missing dinner thanks to the student council president, he would probably be lazing around his room. Tired, despairing and hungry. So, if she were to show up at his room with a warm meal, the two would be able to have some quality alone time together and she would be able to cheer him up and earn herself some points in the eyes of Ichika. So Houki immediately ran out of the cafeteria and towards her room and she quickly whipped up a dinner for two and made her way back to Ichika's room. 

Okay, here goes, just like I practiced.

Houki immediately clears her throat and knocks on the door.

*knock knock*

"Hey Ichika, are you-"

"WOAAAH" Ichika screamed from the inside.

"Hahahahahahah, your so funny Ichika" Tatenashi said while maniacally giggling. 

ICHIKA!

Houki heard the screams and immediately assumed the worst, so she materialized one of the swords of her IS and immediately chopped the door in half.

*BANG* "Ichika, are you- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!" Houki had burst in through the door, assuming the worst, only for her to see Ichika holding hands with a girl wearing an apron and nothing else.

In reality, Ichika had fallen over after Tatenashi tried to give Ichika an extra good look of what was under apron, forcing Ichika to run out of embarrassment and ended up stumbling, after which, Tatenashi did him the courtesy of picking him back up. Only for Houki to burst in at the wrong moment.

"Houki, ehhh...." Ichika tried to defend himself.

"Silence." Houki was having none of it. "Not only doing did you sneak a girl into your room at night, you made her wear a disgusting outfit and are doing perverted things to her." Houki said as he pointed her sword at Ichika. "And you." Her attention then shifted towards Tatenashi, who then cowered behind Ichika, imitating the fear of a defenseless young girl. "Get away from him you harlot!"

"Houki wait!" Ichika tried to calm Houki down as she came closer, to no avail.

"I will deal with you later Ichika, now get out of the way so I can get rid of her!"

"Houki!"

"Step aside or I will cut you too." Houki swung her sword.

*Clang*

"Sorry, but I can't have you kill Ichika right now." 

As Houki lined up the swing, Tatenashi came out from under Ichika's armpit and materialized her own weapon. A spear with the tip looking a lot like a conus sea shell with an inverted conical guard. She then blocked Houki's strike and pushed her sword to the side and in Houki's effort to keep a hold of the blade, she stumbled forward. After which, Tatenashi pulled her spear in and rushed forward and before Houki could recover, Tatenashi grabbed Houki's head and pushed it into the side wall of the bathroom and pushed her spear right into Houki's face.

"Have you had enough yet?" Tatenashi asked with a smile.

*Sigh* Houki admitted her defeat and dematerialized her sword in surrender.

"There's a good girl." Tatenashi let Houki go. "Now, you two can set the dinner table while I'll go get myself changed." Tatenashi dematerialized her own spear before heading to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Ichika had already set the table and Houki sat down on one of the chairs without making a fuss. After he finished setting the table, he sat down next to her.

"......"

"....."

"......"

"What is she doing here?" After an awkward silence, Houki forced herself to ask a question.

"I don't know." Ichika replied in despair.

"Then get rid of her." Houki replied.

"You get rid of her." Ichika retorted

"No, you get rid of her."

"No, you get rid of her." The two continued to bicker.

"Ichika, Houki, did you say something?" Tatenashi asked from the bathroom.

""Nothing! Nothing at all."" The two replied in Unison.

"....."

"....."

"......"

"There we go." After a few more moments of silence, Tatenashi made her way out of the bathroom, wearing her IS academy uniform. "Now, the both of you, would you like to have dinner?"

""Huh?"" Houki and Ichika reacted out of reflex. They immediately looked towards the kitchen were a pot seemed to be cooking something. They were both too distracted to notice it earlier.

Tatenashi then grabbed some mittens and brought over the pot. "Tadaa! Sarashiki style Mac and Cheese with Alaskan king crab."

"Wow." Ichika said in amazement.

1