Foot & Ass Worship
551 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After another Gym session, Aarush and Shreeya returned back home. Today was Leg day and Shreeya was very exhausted!

As usual, after reaching home, Aarush locked the door and began kissing her.

However, Shreeya pushed him back and said, "Sorry dear. My legs are killing me today!"

He stopped and said, "Alright, no worries."
They kissed once.
Shreeya sat down on the sofa.

Aarush had an idea! He looked at her and asked, "Would you like me to massage your legs and feet dear?"

Shreeya sensed an opportunity. She smiled and said, "I would love that love."

Aarush sat on the floor in front of her. He removed her shoes and socks. He grabbed her left foot and began massaging it. Shreeya just relaxed back on the sofa and placed both her feet on his lap.

She said, "It feels great dear! You are a natural at this!"
She praised him a few times.
He became happy and massaged with more enthusiasm.
While massaging, he thought, 'Her legs are so beautiful and sexy! I so want to kiss and lick them.'

After massaging both feet, he massaged her lower legs as well.
After around 15 minutes of massage, Shreeya lifted her left leg and placed her toes on his lips and said in an embarrassed tone, "Can you massage my feet with your tongue honey?"

Aarush immediately opened his mouth and began sucking her toes! Shreeya smiled. She looked at her boyfriend sitting on the floor and sucking her feet!
She felt very powerful. She thought, 'This feels so great! Slowly, I'll make him prostrate in front of my feet and worship them!'

Unfortunately, she wasn't aware that Aarush had the same desire. So her wish will need some time to be fulfilled!

Aarush kept licking her feet for 10 minutes. Shreeya was completely turned on! Aarush was aware of it.
He put his tongue on top of her feet and dragged it upwards to her thighs.

Shreeya was surprised. But she felt great! He grabbed her shorts and said, "Get up for a bit dear."
Shreeya lifted her hip slightly and he pulled down her shorts and thighs.
He dived into her pussy and began licking her!

Shreeya was surprised! Aarush was on his knees in front of her and licking her pussy. She thought, 'This is similar to those videos where the male slaves worshipped the pussy of those doms sitting on the throne!'

She put her hands behind his head and pushed him down on her pussy even more. She wrapped her legs around his head and locked him there with her limbs.
She moaned in pleasure, "Lick deeper dear!"

Aarush extended his tongue as much as he could. Shreeya began pulling his hair while pushing his head in with her legs while moaning, "Faster Faster!"

Aarush obediently kept licking her. After a few minutes, she began reaching climax!
She yelled, "I am cumming! I am cumming dear! Drink it all!"

Aarush licked her even faster. Shreeya moaned in pleasure. When she began cumming, he opened his mouth and drank it all up! Not a drop was wasted!

Shreeya was still moaning in pleasure. However, even after coming, she didn't let his head go. Aarush was surprised. This was the first time she didn't let him go after cumming. He thought, 'What's she up to?'

Shreeya looked at him and thought, 'He looks perfect here! I wanna keep him like this his whole life!'
Aarush tapped her thigh, but Shreeya giggled and said, "I love seeing you here dear."
She released her grip.

Aarush licked her a bit and said, "I love being here too my love."
He licked her clean and then kissed her vagina before getting up.

He grabbed her hand and said, "Let's hit the shower."
But, Shreeya pulled his hand and said, "Remove your shirt and Lift me!"
Aarush smiled and quickly removed his shirt and lifted her in his arms like a princess.
Shreeya immediately bit his nipple and left teeth marks around it. She said, "You are so good dear! I am afraid other girls will steal you from me! I need to mark you as mine!"
And she bit his chest again.

Aarush flinched in pain but kept smiling. He said, "I'd love your bite marks on my whole body dear. Let everyone know that I am yours."

Shreeya smiled and bit him hard once again.
After reaching the shower, they got rid of all their clothes.
Shreeya said, "I need my tongue bath first dear."
Aarush chuckled and began licking her body.

After showering, Shreeya began preparing dinner. Aarush helped her with it.

Soon, his part was done. Shreeya was doing the cooking. He observed her back, his eyes stuck on her ass. He thought, 'I haven't done anything with her ass yet. I am afraid she might think of me as a weirdo. Though I already lick her feet and use her brush. So I might be fine.'

Shreeya felt his gaze and looked back. She saw him staring at her ass. She chuckled and said, "If you love my ass, feel free to kiss it."

Aarush was surprised. He felt embarrassed at being caught. But he wasn't going to let this opportunity go. He grinned and said, "Alright."

He walked up to her and knelt behind her and began kissing her ass through her shorts.
Shreeya was surprised. She was just teasing him. She didn't think he would really do it! But she loved feeling his lips on her bottom.

She said, "Take off my shorts love."
He immediately pulled down her shorts. She was now wearing only her top, apron and panties.

He began kissing the flesh on her ass and lost himself in it. Shreeya also began enjoying it. Though she also had to keep an eye on the food.

After a few minutes, Shreeya turned off the gas. Aarush heard it. He pulled down her panties and began french kissing her asshole.

Shreeya was very surprised! However, she was in heaven. She thought, 'I never imagined that he would put his tongue in there without even me telling!'

She relaxed and rested her ass on his face as he licked her asshole. Her right arm moved back and pushed his head even deeper into her ass!

Aarush was thrilled to notice how much she was enjoying it! He licked even more enthusiastically.

He kept licking for around 10 minutes. Shreeya was very turned on! Her pussy was very wet! Juices began running down her thighs. She soon began reaching climax.

Aarush noticed it and put one finger in her pussy and began fingering her. Shreeya loved it. She rested her bottom entirely on his face. She yelled, "Faster, I am about to cum!"

Aarush dug his tongue as deep into her asshole as he could and licked her. Soon, she reached the edge. She pulled his finger out and pulled his hair painfully and got him out of her ass. She turned around and said, "Drink it!"

However, she was very close. She pulled his hair to push him in front of her pussy. But before he could take a proper position, she began cumming!

Some cum entered his mouth, some landed on his face, some rolled down her thighs and the rest fell on the ground. Aarush was very surprised by her aggressiveness. But he loved it!

Seeing her cum on the ground, she had an idea. Shreeya immediately made a very sad face. Her eyes became tearful as she said, "I am sorry. I didn't want to waste my cum! I should have turned around sooner."

Aarush was surprised. She hadn't ever been sad post their first night. He panicked and quickly comforted her, "It's alright dear. Don't worry about it."

However, tears began forming in the corner of her eyes. She said, "No. My cum is only for you. I want to save all my cum just for you."

Aarush panicked. He didn't want to see her sad. He looked at the cum on the floor and had an idea. He quickly said, "Don't worry dear. I will take care of this cum."

He immediately bent down and began licking her cum off the floor! Shreeya was surprised once again! She thought that she might need to cry more and give him this idea. She didn't expect him to do it himself.

She watched Aarush. He was laying on the floor in front of her and desperately licking her cum off the floor. An evil smile began forming on her face!

Aarush looked up and saw her smile. He relaxed as she was happy. He said, "Your cum is very delicious dear!"

Shreeya didn't speak and just wiped off her tears. Aarush kept licking her cum.

Shreeya thought, 'I want to put my feet on his head as he licks! But I need to control. We are moving ahead very quickly!'

She looked at Aarush and smiled and said, "Thank You dear."
Aarush smiled and said, "No, thank you for feeding me your delicious cum."
Shreeya bent down and ruffled his hair as he licked.

After licking all her cum off the floor, he kissed her feet and began licking the cum rolling down her thighs. Shreeya observed her boyfriend with love and lust in her eyes. His shirt was wet and dirtied. His face was covered by her cum.

He got up and said, "I will wash up."
However, Shreeya stopped him, "No. You look very cute like this. Please stay like this till we are done with dinner!"

Seeing her pleading look, Aarush couldn't say no. They began eating dinner with his face covered in cum.

Later that night, they had very passionate sex till late night. The next day was a holiday, so they didn't mind the time.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3