Becoming her Favorite Seat
485 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Morning -

Aarush slept soundly. He woke up when he was feeling something. He opened his eyes to see Shreeya give him another morning blowjob. She had woken him up in this way every day.

She had already brought him very close to cumming. He moaned in pleasure and cummed in her mouth very quickly.

Shreeya collected all his cum in her mouth. Usually, she used to drink his cum and then kiss him. But today, she didn't drink his cum at all. She crawled up his body, putting most of her body weight on him.

Aarush noticed that Shreeya's mouth seemed full. She brought her lips close to his. While he dreamt about submitting to Shreeya, drinking his own cum wasn't his fetish. However, he just couldn't say no to her.

He opened his lips and met hers. Shreeya opened her lips and let all his cum fall into his mouth. Without giving him any chance to reply, she hugged his head and gave him a deep french kiss to ensure that he drank all his cum.

She kept kissing him for 5 minutes. She broke the kiss and said, "I love you."
Any thoughts that Aarush had about talking about that kiss were forgotten. He replied as if hypnotized by her, "I love you too."

She kissed him again.

After kissing for a few minutes, she got up. Though she was still on top of him. She moved down and kissed his neck a few times. She said, "I am marking your neck as my property!"

She opened her mouth and bit his neck with a lot of strength. Aarush, who was turned on by the idea, gritted his teeth. It hurt a lot!

She kept biting the same spot for 2 minutes! Aarush had let out a few grunts, but she didn't let go and kept biting like a tigress.

Finally, she let him go. Her teeth marks could be seen on his neck. And the area between the marks had turned bluish-black!

She said, "I love you so much Aarush."
She kissed the mark and moved down and began biting his chest.
She left multiple such marks on his body.

Aarush just stayed in bed and let her do whatever she wanted. He thought, 'This idea is more painful in reality than it is hot in my fantasy!'
But seeing how much Shreeya was loving it, he didn't stop her.

Shreeya left her latest mark and moved on to his left nipple. She just caught his nipple in between her teeth and bit down very hard!

Aarush immediately yelled in pain! Hearing his shout, she stopped. She looked at him worriedly and said, "I am sorry! I got carried away! I didn't mean to make you hurt!"

Tears appeared in her eyes. Aarush quickly hugged her and kissed her lips. She hugged him back and lay on his body. He said, "It's fine dear. I loved it."

She asked softly in an unsure tone, "You did?"
He said, "Yes."
He pushed her head down to his other nipple and said, "Bite me again."

Sheeeya bit his nipple again. She didn't apply much force. Aarush gritted his teeth but didn't yell.

After biting, Shreeya kissed and licked his nipple.

They made out for a bit and got off.

Though they had an off day, Shreeya had multiple assignments to complete. She began working on them.

Seeing her busy, Aarush also began working on his project. They kept working even after lunch.

Aarush got done with his project and went to Shreeya. She was still working. He asked, "Can I help you dear?"

She said, "No. Besides, your Biology is weak. It was weak even in school days."
He replied, "Ugh! That is true. I never studied bio after school."

Shreeya stretched a bit. He asked, "Everything okay?"
She said, "Yes. Just this chair is rather uncomfortable. We should buy a new one."

He nodded. But he had an idea. Something he wanted to try for a long time. He said, "I have an idea dear."

She looked at him and asked, "What?"
He said, "Get up and remove your shorts and panties."
She looked at him skeptically and replied, "I need to complete this dear. We can be naughty later."

He chuckled and said, "It's fine. Just do as I say!"
She got up and got rid of her panties and shorts.
Aarush moved between her table and chair. He laid down so that his head was on the chair. Shreeya was very surprised by that pose. She was hoping that he would say what she thought he would.

He said, "Sit on my face dear."
Shreeya immediately was turned on! She said, "Get rid of your clothes!"
He followed her command. She too got rid of her shirt and bra.

He got back in the position. Shreeya began sitting. She put her feet on his thighs and put her whole weight on him! Then she sat on his face! Her giant ass completely covered his face!

As she was sitting, he shifted a bit and stretched his tongue and entered her asshole! Shreeya got even more turned on!
She thought, 'Is he into femdom too? Or is he naturally so submissive? I fucking love him!'

She sat on his face steadily and began working on her assignment. Due to the high amount of fat on her ass, breathing was impossible! After a minute, he tapped her thigh. She realized that he needed to breathe.

She placed her feet on his thighs and got up such that all her weight was on his thighs. It was painful for him!
He took a deep breath and she sat back on his face.

Shreeya loved it! She loved the way he kept licking the dirtiest part of her body non-stop. Though she was worried that she might fart! Luckily, she never farted.

She teased his dick with her legs while doing her assignment. But never stroked him too much. His dick began drooling pre-cum.

This continued until she got closer to orgasm. When she was close, she stopped typing on her laptop and moaned, "Faster Aarush!"

Aarush's tongue was tired from being in this position! So he couldn't lick very fast.

Since she didn't feel the required pleasure, she decided to motivate him. Her hands moved down and pinched his nipples painfully. His nipples were still sore from being bitten in the morning.

She began pumping on his tongue. She yelled, "Faster! Faster honey!" as she jumped on his face. Her ass cheeks slapped his face numerous times.

His nipples hurt a lot. So did his thighs and face. But Aarush was in heaven! He extended his tongue as much as he could and tried to time its movement with her jumps.

Soon, she reached climax. She slightly shifted and said, "Open your mouth!"
He obeyed her.
She squirted down his throat!
While cumming, she twisted his nipple and pulled very very painfully!
Aarush yelped in pain, but his voice was lost in her pussy.

Shreeya breathed heavily. She shouted, "I Love You Aarush!"
She adjusted herself and sat on his face such that his tongue was in her ass again!

She began working on her assignment again. She made him spend over an hour and a half under her ass. In that time, she cummed four times! He drank most of her cum. But some cum stayed on his face, while some rolled down his body.

Shreeya loved seeing him getting covered in her cum. She pinched his nipples many times. They were very sore.

When her assignment was done. She shut her laptop and pushed the desk away. Aarush noticed that while still licking her ass. She said, "Keep your tongue steady dear."

She began pumping on his tongue once again, with her ass slapping his face. She squirted once again in his mouth.

After orgasm, she stayed on his face and said, "I just found my favorite seat dear!"

She put her full weight on his face and sat without moving. After a minute, he tapped her thigh. But she didn't move. After another minute, he began struggling due to the lack of air! Shreeya sat for another 30 seconds and got off when he began struggling frantically.

As soon as she got up, Aarush lifted his head from the chair and began breathing heavily. Shreeya saw him. His face was completely red due to being slapped by her ass so many times. Her cum had dried around his lips and cheeks. Shreeya bent down to get to his level and teased, "You need to hold your breath longer honey. Thank You for helping me do my assignment."

Aarush didn't reply and kept breathing. Shreeya put on an insecure face and asked, "I wasn't very heavy dear, was I?"

Aarush quickly replied, "No! Not at all! I loved you sitting on my face!"
Shreeya asked, "Really?"
Aarush smiled and said, "Yes. We should do this frequently!"
Shreeya immediately became happy and celebrated.

After a few seconds, she said, "Dear, some of my cum dropped on the chair. Can you lick it?"
Aarush turned around to see. Her cum was already drying up on the chair.
Seeing Aarush not move immediately, she said in a sad voice, "What happened dear? Do you not want my cum?"

He quickly replied, "Of course, I want it love."
He immediately began licking the dried cum on the chair.
Shreeya smiled at Aarush's actions. She could feel him being slowly wrapped around her finger.

She saw him licking and thought, 'Soon. I'll have him in this position, but with his cock caged, hands cuffed and wearing my collar and leash. I should get him to tattoo my name as well!

She slowly moved behind him and hugged him from the back as he was licking. He was surprised. Her hands moved towards his nipples and began pinching them.

She whispered, "I love you dear!"
And bit the back of his neck, leaving another mark on his body!

They cleaned up and left for the gym. At the gym, Aarush kept getting weird looks due to multiple hickey marks on his neck. Shreeya felt very happy about it.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3