Falling under Shreeya’s Spell
463 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning from the gym, Shreeya pulled Aarush's nipples and pulled him for a kiss. They began french kissing passionately! She was very turned on when others saw the hickey marks on his neck.

She got rid of his shirt and said, "Take me to the bedroom! I want your special tongue bath!"

Aarush lifted her like a princess. She bit his nipple and kept nibbling on it as he carried her to the bedroom.

Aarush led her onto the bed and immediately removed her shirt and bra. He licked her boobs, cleavage, stomach, navel and armpits.
Shreeya laid back and enjoyed feeling his tongue on her body. She enjoyed the fact that he was licking all her sweat.

Aarush began pulling her pants down, but Shreeya didn't cooperate by lifting her ass. Instead, she lifted her leg and put her dirty boots on his forehead and pushed him back and said, "Start with my feet dear."

He replied, "Alright love."
He removed her shoes and socks and began licking her sweaty feet. He sucked her toes and her heels and massaged her sole with his tongue.

After cleaning her feet, he removed her pants and panties and made his way up her legs. He licked the back of her knees and then began licking her thighs. Next, he licked her groins.

Shreeya caressed the back of his head while he licked her. She expected him to lick her pussy next. But, he got up and said, "Turn around dear."

Shreeya was confused. He said, "Show me your hot sexy ass gorgeous."
Shreeya blushed from the praise and turned around.

Aarush kissed her ass and then spanked her. Shreeya yelped and said, "What are you doing?"
He moved up and whispered, "Spanking my naughty girl."
He lifted her hair and kissed the back of her neck. He began licking her neck and her back.
Shreeya absolutely loved it and moaned in pleasure.

He moved to her lower back and kissed her right above her waist. Suddenly, Shreeya moaned loudly, "That feels great!"
Aarush smiled and kept licking that spot for a few minutes. He felt her pussy and said, "You are so wet dear!"
Shreeya blushed.

He moved downwards and began licking her ass. He covered her entire ass with his saliva, before inserting his tongue in her asshole. He licked it properly.

Her pussy became very wet. He noticed it and moved from her ass to her pussy and began licking her. Due to her lying on her front side, licking her pussy became difficult.

He said, "Hold on tight dear."
He lifted her thighs and put them on her shoulders. Shreeya was surprised. She instantly used her hands to get proper support.
Aarush began licking her pussy in this position. Shreeya was already very turned on. This position turned her on even more. She began squirting cum in a couple of minutes. Aarush drank all her cum.

He slowly let her down and cuddled her. Shreeya tucked her head in his chest and lightly bit him and said, "I love you. You are the best boyfriend any girl could hope for!"
Aarush cuddled her tightly and said, "I love you too. You are very delicious!"

Shreeya smiled. She teased, "You might be the only boyfriend who says that his girlfriend's sweat and cum are delicious."
He chuckled and replied, "But they are. What can I do?"
Shreeya smiled and kissed his chest.
He added, "Every part of your body is delicious. Everything that comes from your body is delicious as well."

Shreeya was surprised. She put up a mischievous smile and asked, "Everything that comes from my body? Are you sure?"
Aarush was surprised by that question. He wondered what all she was implying. But he smiled and said, "Yes, everything."
He kissed her forehead.

Shreeya was delighted by that answer. A lot of wicked ideas ran through her head.

They rested for a while before taking a naughty shower and having dinner.

After dinner, Shreeya sat on the sofa and began watching Netflix. Aarush had no interest in watching the shows. He sat next to her and began kissing her neck and cheeks.

She enjoyed it but wanted to watch her show. She said, "Come on baby. Let me watch this show. You know it's my favorite."

He said, "I have something better planned."
She asked, "What?"
He said, "Let's go to the bedroom."
Shreeya groaned, "But I want to watch!"
He said, "It's Netflix. You can watch it later too."
He kissed her and said, "I promise I'll make the show much more interesting later."

She relented. Aarush picked her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and said, "Your favorite seat misses you!"

Shreeya was instantly aroused! They undressed each other. Aarush laid down on the bed and said, "Sit on my face dear."

Shreeya immediately climbed up on him and sat on his face. He began licking her pussy as she pumped on his tongue. His face kept getting slapped again.
For support, she pinched his nipples and pumped faster.

After a few minutes, she squirted in his mouth. She fell on his body in exhaustion. However, her head fell on his erect cock.

She kept laying on him and began licking his cock. He returned the favor by licking her pussy. They started by licking slowly.

Aarush increased his speed first. Shreeya followed and began sucking him. Aarush was very turned on. He cummed a lot quicker than her. Shreeya kept his cock in her mouth and caught all of his cum.

She then sat up on his face, painfully twisted his nipples and began pumping. The nipple pain made him lick much faster.

She twisted them even more painfully until she began squirting in his mouth!

After cumming, she got off him and brought her lips to his. Aarush opened his lips in anticipation of a kiss. But Shreeya didn't kiss. She just opened her mouth and let his cum and her saliva fall into his mouth.

Aarush was surprised. But he didn't close his mouth and swallowed everything. Shreeya smiled. Some of his cum fell just outside his lips. Shreeya used her finger to wipe it and put her finger in his mouth and said, "Suck it."

He obeyed her and began sucking on her finger. His cock began erect as he sucked her finger. Shreeya felt his cock getting erect on her ass. She smiled seeing him being so submissive.

She said, "Let's clean up baby."
He nodded, "Yes dear."

They cleaned up and went to sleep while cuddling.

The next morning, they woke up and got ready to leave for their respective colleges. Before leaving, they kissed. Shreeya looked at the hickey marks on his neck. They were fading away, but still visible.

She kissed his hickey mark and bit his neck once again. She kept biting for a couple of minutes. It hurt him, but Aarush just hugged her.

She stopped biting and saw the mark. She smiled naughtily and said, "That should keep any sluts in your college away!"
She kissed him once again and they left.

Their day went as usual. They attended college, then went to the gym and returned home. Aarush once again licked off all her sweat and licked her to orgasm. And they took a shower.

After showering, Shreeya began watching the Netflix show that she couldn't yesterday. Aarush joined her on the sofa and began kissing her cheek, neck and shoulder again.

She playfully slapped him and said, "Not today too naughty boy."
Aarush kissed her lips and said, "Alright. Today I will ensure that you enjoy the show more than you ever have before."

Shreeya said, "I am waiting."
He said, "Same rules as yesterday. Get naked."
He began undressing her and got naked himself. He grabbed her hands and got her off the sofa.
He sat in front of the sofa and stretched his neck and head backwards. Now, only his face was on the sofa.

He said, "You should always watch this show while using your favorite seat!"
A smile crept on Shreeya's face! She loved using him as a seat.

She immediately sat on his face without saying anything. He began licking her asshole.

Shreeya placed her legs on his body. She ensured that all her weight was on him. Other than getting up and letting him breathe when he tapped her thigh, she didn't pay him any attention at all.

After 10 odd minutes. She began reaching closer to the climax. She pinched his nipples and pumped hard on his face. She squirted her cum in his mouth.

After cumming, she sat back on his face and Aarush got back to licking her asshole.

She kept watching the show for two hours and ended up cumming 6 times inside his mouth!
When she squirted the last time, she thought, 'Should I make him drink my pee?'

After thinking, she decided, 'No, it'll be too fast. I'll do it after a few weeks. And show it to be an accident.'

When she was done watching Netflix, Aarush's tongue was dry, his mouth was tired and his face was red!
Shreeya giggled and said, "You look very handsome love."

They cleaned up and had dinner. After dinner, they began kissing again as they entered the bedroom. Shreeya said, "I want to fuck you raw!"
Aarush was surprised. He asked, "But what if you get pre…"
She put a finger on his lips and said, "I have taken the pills. So don't worry."
She kissed him. Aarush kissed her back. Suddenly, she pushed him back on the bed.

Aarush was surprised. He fell on the bed. Shreeya jumped on top of him! Her knees were on his abdomen and she put most of her weight on him.

She said, "Lay back and relax."
Aarush obeyed her command and laid back. Shreeya sat on top of him and gently guided his dick in her pussy!

After putting his dick in her pussy, she placed her arms on his chest for support and began moving up and down on his dick.

Aarush was very turned on! He had never been inside her without any protection! The feeling was divine!

He moaned, "Your pussy feels divine!"
Shreeya smiled and began jumping on his dick faster.
Aarush very quickly reached the edge. Shreeya noticed it and smiled. She thought, 'He is about to cum. Good! My plan will be way easier if he cums prematurely!'

She fucked him even harder. Very quickly, he cummed inside her vagina.

Shreeya stopped. Her expression looked bad. She exclaimed, "You orgasmed so quickly? I haven't even reached it yet!"

Aarush became very embarrassed. He said, "Sorry dear. Your pussy felt just way too good! I couldn't control myself."

Shreeya sighed in disappointment. She said, "Alright. At least lick me to orgasm then."

She got off his dick and sat on his face. Not wanting to disappoint her again, he quickly began licking her.

An evil smile appeared on Shreeya's face as Aarush licked his cum from her vagina. She sat still on his face until he licked all his cum from her pussy.

Then she pulled his hair hard and began pumping on his tongue. She kept pulling his hair painfully until she reached her orgasm. Aarush drank all her squirt.

Shreeya sat on his face for a few minutes while breathing heavily. She got up and teased, "At least your tongue has good stamina dear."
Aarush was very embarrassed! He apologized again, "I am sorry again dear."

She giggled and said, "Don't worry. Let's clean up."

They cleaned up and went to bed.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3