Teasing her back
392 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their week continued in this manner. Slowly but steadily, Shreeya kept getting more aggressive with Aarush. Aarush never resisted.

He licked off all her sweat after a workout. He brushed his teeth with her used brush. He ate her ass while she cooked. He acted as her seat when she watched TV. And Shreeya ensured that he consumed every drop of his cum!

Apart from being made to drink his own cum, Aarush was very happy with their kinky acts. He wanted Shreeya to use toys on him but was afraid of her thinking of him as a freak.

After thinking, he got an idea, 'Shreeya is very dominant. Though she has never claimed to be. The best way to introduce toys would be if I use them first on her. Then she will begin using them on me!'

He ordered the toys. And he bunked a day to collect and hide the toys when Shreeya wasn't at home.

He planned to use them on her on the weekends.

On Friday night, they began kissing after dinner. After kissing for a few minutes, Aarush broke the kiss and said, "Dear, I have a surprise planned for you."

Shreeya bit his lower lip lightly and asked, "What is it?"
He smiled and said, "Close your eyes."

Shreeya closed her eyes. Aarush got up and moved behind her. He wrapped a blindfold around her eyes.

Shreeya was surprised. She asked, "What are you planning?"
He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck and said, "Don't worry, you will love it!"

He began undressing her. He bent down and kissed her ass a few times. Then he led her to the bed and made her lie in it.

He removed his own clothes and got on top of her and asked, "Ready for a crazy night?"
She teased, "Sure. Just don't cum quickly."
Aarush immediately became embarrassed. Shreeya giggled.

He kissed her lips quickly to shut her up. He got up and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. He took her hands and cuffed them both to the bedpost.

Shreeya was surprised. But, she was thrilled! Now she could use cuffs on him too!

She said in a fake scared tone, "You cuffed me? What are you planning to do to me?"
Aarush got back on top of her and whispered in her ear, "Things!"

He grabbed a pair of nipple clamps that were connected by a chain and put them on both her nipples. Shreeya immediately moaned.

Aarush French kissed her and pulled the chain slightly. Shreeya moaned in his mouth while kissing. He kissed her for a few minutes.

After kissing, he asked her, "Have anything to say?"
She asked, "What do you mean?"
He said, "You won't be able to speak again."
She asked teasingly, "Why? Are you going to leave me speechless by cumming quickly again?"
He kissed her and said, "That was a one-time thing. Besides, you shouldn't tease someone who have you tied up."
He picked a ring gag and gagged her. She was surprised! She didn't expect him to gag her.
She tried speaking, but couldn't speak. Aarush saw her tongue moving and smiled. He licked her tongue and sucked on it to calm her down.

After she calmed down he said, "Now, to pay you back for all the time you teased me. Enjoy your night dear."

He gently moved his fingers on her body. It tickled her. He observed her. A few weeks in the gym had reduced her fats a bit. But her stomach was still chubby.

He began tickling the sides of her stomach. Shreeya began laughing and struggling. But she couldn't do anything. He stopped after a couple of minutes.

He dived into her pussy and began licking her. He licked very slowly to tease her. He increased the pace gradually. Shreeya moaned through her gag.

Soon, she began reaching her orgasm. Feeling her getting close, he stopped.

Shreeya was surprised! She began struggling, but he didn't lick her anymore. Instead, he got on top of her, removed her nipple clamps and began sucking her boobs gently and completely ignored her pussy. She thought, 'Is he edging me? I haven't even edged him yet!'

He sucked her boobs for 5 minutes. Shreeya was very horny but was nowhere close to reaching orgasm. Seeing that she had calmed down, he began licking her pussy again.

He brought her to the edge again. She began moaning. But, at the last step, he stopped. Shreeya flailed her legs in frustration. But he grabbed her legs and began kissing them. He moved down the bed and began sucking her toes and licking her soles.

He worshipped her feet till she calmed down. He began licking her pussy again. This time, she locked his head with her thighs. Aarush didn't mind it and kept licking her.

She was very horny and reached the edge in under a minute. He stopped licking. Shreeya tried to force him with her thighs, but he tickled her. She began laughing and lost her grip on his head.

He moved up her body and licked her tongue while she calmed down.

He thought, 'So, how long do I keep her on the edge?'
He quickly decided, 'I'll keep her on the edge for an hour. Then she will be very dominant with me tomorrow!'

He kept edging her for an entire hour! Shreeya struggled a lot before finally giving up. She decided to make him pay a thousandfold!

In this hour, he had also worshipped her whole body.

When it looked like she had enough, he kissed her tongue again and asked, "Do you want to cum dear?"
Shreeya nodded her head.
He asked, "Are you sure love?"
She nodded again and made some noises through the gag.

He smiled and got between her legs. He lifted her thighs and slowly pushed his dick into her pussy. He said, "Don't cum too quickly lover."

He immediately began fucking her hard! Shreeya moaned loudly! She was edged over a dozen times. She didn't last even 30 seconds and squirted!

Aarush stopped fucking her and teased, "Who cums prematurely now?"
Shreeya didn't reply. Her body was finally relaxed.
Knowing how much she loved him eating her cum, he licked off all her cum from her pussy.

After she was clean, he got on top of her and said, "Since you squirted so quickly, give me a blowjob!"

Without waiting for her response, he put his dick inside her mouth through the ring gag. He held her face and slowly face fucked her. Due to her position, Shreeya couldn't do anything except suck.

Teasing her for so long had got him very horny too. He only lasted a couple of minutes before cumming down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow most of it. She struggled and tried not to swallow the rest, but Aarush kept his dick inside her mouth till she swallowed everything.

He finally removed his dick from her mouth and kissed her cheek. Shreeya expected him to uncuff her but Aarush said, "Wait a few minutes for me dear."

He went to the washroom and cleaned up. He quickly returned to her. Shreeya felt very insecure when he wasn't with her. After all, she couldn't see, speak or move her hands! She thought, 'Where is he? Why isn't he untying me?'

On returning, he saw a scared look on her face. He quickly came next to her and hugged her. He said, "Sorry. I am here dear."

She calmed down. But, she didn't expect what he'd say next.
He said, "Good night dear. I love you."
She immediately began struggling! She screamed in her mind, 'Untie me you jerk!'
But he just cuddled her tightly and slept next to her.
However, she still struggled. Aarush kissed her cheek and said, "If you don't relax and stop struggling, I'll put those nipple clamps on you and leave them there the entire night!"

She immediately stopped thinking, 'No way! They were so painful. If he keeps them all night, then my nipples will be sore for days!'

Seeing that she had calmed down, he kissed her cheek again and cuddled her. Shreeya swore, 'I am definitely going to make him pay a thousandfold! I am the dominant one. What was he thinking by dominating me instead?'

Sleeping was difficult in this position. So she was sleepless for quite some time. But eventually, she fell asleep.

The next day, Aarush woke up before her. He silently left the bed and began arranging some things. He hoped that she would dominate him today. So he left some things that she could use in very visible places.

He hung his leather belt on the bedroom wall. Next to the bed, he placed a second set of nipple clamps. These were sharper and more painful. He placed a couple of additional cuffs so that she would cuff his legs too. He also left a steel ruler there.

With everything arranged, he got between her legs and began licking her.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2