Shreeya’s Revenge
489 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Story progresses to hardcore femdom from here onwards]

Aarush's tongue woke Shreeya up. She tried opening her eyes and speaking. But she couldn't. She immediately panicked until memories of the last night surfaced. She realized that Aarush was licking her.

He held her tight and licked her till she orgasmed. She squirted her cum in his mouth. After drinking it all, he finally removed her ring gag and her blindfold. He immediately french kissed her to relax her.

He asked, "Did you have fun last night?"
She said feistily, "Uncuff me and I'll tell you!"
He kissed her deeply again and uncuffed her.

While he was uncuffing her, his chest was right in front of her mouth. As soon as both her hands were free, she bit his nipple and hugged him tightly.

She bit down as hard as she could, making Aarush struggle and grunt in pain. She turned him around and got on top of him while still biting him.

He said, "Hey, I am sorry! It hurts!"
Shreeya bit even harder and dug her nails into his back. She stopped after a few seconds.

Aarush was breathing heavily. Shreeya said, "You deserve this!"
He smiled and said, "Sorry again love. I love you."
She snorted cutely and replied, "You are lucky that I love you too!"

She grabbed his hand and locked him in the cuffs that were still attached to the bedpost. He was surprised. He said, "Dear, let's freshen up and eat breakfast. Then we can continue."

However, Shreeya said, "No food for you today! It's your punishment!"

She noticed the extra cuffs besides the bed and a smile formed on her face. She commanded, "Lie down properly on the bed."

Aarush obeyed her command. Shreeya picked up the other two cuffs and cuffed his legs. He was now tied in a spread-eagle position!

Aarush thought, 'Wow! I never thought it'd be this effective!'
His penis was fully erect. Shreeya looked at it and teased, "Someone looks happy to be cuffed."
Aarush blushed but didn't say anything.

Shreeya took the ring gag and said, "Open Wide dear."
He opened his mouth wide. She gagged him. Next, she blindfolded him. Aarush was completely tied up and couldn't see, speak or move anymore.

Shreeya got on top of him. She put her knee against his dick and squeezed his dick between her knee and his abdomen. Aarush loved her being rough with his dick when she suddenly bit his chest again. This time, there was no mercy! She bit with her full power!

It hurt a lot! Aarush began struggling against his cuffs. He expected Shreeya to stop, but she didn't and bit down harder! Soon, he began screaming in his gag! Shreeya covered his gag with her hand to prevent neighbors from hearing. She kept biting hard!

Aarush was in too much pain! He trashed against his bonds and screamed in her hand. However, Shreeya kept biting for 2 more minutes!

Finally, she let him go! His chest was bleeding! However, his dick was completely erect. Shreeya had obviously felt it. Which is why she caused him so much pain!

Aarush finally stopped struggling. He was breathing very heavily. Shreeya kissed his forehead and said, "This is just the beginning of your punishment dear."

She raised her knee and hit his balls with her full strength! Aarush didn't expect it at all! Shreeya kept pressing her knee on his balls and said, "I'll freshen up and come. You will be in a lot of pain!"

She grabbed the sharper nipple clamps and put them on his nipples and left! Aarush loved it when she pinched and bit his nipples. But these clamps hurt a lot! After 5 minutes, he began struggling in his bed and moaning in pain.

Shreeya freshened up quickly. When she left the washroom, she saw her bf struggling and moaning in bed! She became very wet!

But, she decided to control herself. She went to the kitchen and had her breakfast. In all, she left Aarush alone for 30 minutes!

Aarush was panicking. At the start, he felt his situation to be very erotic. But in a few minutes, most of his focus was on his nipples. But when Shreeya didn't return for over 15 minutes, he panicked, 'Where is she? It's been so long. Don't tell me she just left me like this and left. Is she really upset about yesterday? Shit, what is happening?'

He trashed against his bonds for the next 10 minutes until he got tired. He was really scared. He calmed himself a bit thinking, 'No, we share this house! She won't leave and never come back. I hope she doesn't break up with me!'

When Shreeya returned, she saw tears on Aarush's cheeks. Instantly, an evil smile formed on her face! If she was the Shreeya of a few weeks ago, she would have immediately hugged and comforted him!

But now, she thought, 'Marvelous! I am getting wetter! That's how I want him! To be completely tormented by me and under my complete control! I am so glad that he bought and used these toys on me.'

She slowly walked towards him and got on the bed. Aarush felt the bed moving slightly and immediately became happy. However, his happiness was short-lived. Shreeya kneed his balls again without any warning.

She said, "Are you enjoying this dear? I will be keeping you like this the whole day!"

Before Aarush could reply, Shreeya slapped his right cheek. Aarush wasn't surprised anymore. He just gave up and decided to accept anything that Shreeya dished on him.

Shreeya slapped his left cheek with her backhand. She slapped both cheeks 5 times each. Then she sat on his face and commanded, "Lick me!"

He immediately began licking her. Shreeya's hands moved towards his nipple clamps. She grabbed the clamps and pressed down on them, causing them to dig even deeper! Aarush immediately screamed in her pussy. She loved it. She pressed down a few more times causing him more pain.

She was very turned on. She reached her climax soon. She moaned, "Faster! Faster! Lick faster!"

Right when she was about to cum, she pulled the chain connecting the nipple clamps. The clamps were pulled off his nipples very painfully!

He screamed loudly! But his voice was muffled by her pussy. His screams made her cum instantly. She squirted down his throat!

She began breathing heavily due to the climax. She kept sitting on his face while occasionally pinching his nipples. After a few minutes, she pinched his nipples painfully and commanded, "Lick me again!"

He followed her command and began licking obediently. Shreeya put those painful nipple clamps on him once again. For the next couple of hours, Shreeya made him lick her to an orgasm 7 more times. Each time, she would pull his clamps off when she orgasmed. Aarush was erect the entire time!

Aarush's nipples were very sore. Shreeya smirked as she saw how out of shape they were. The clamp marks could be clearly seen. She finally got up and applied the nipple clamps on his nipples again.

She picked up her panties and used it to wipe her pussy. After wiping, she stuffed her panties through his gag and said, "This is your lunch for today dear. I will be back later."

She was about to leave when she had a thought. Once she had the thought, it just wouldn't leave. She brought her lips close to Aarush's and spat in his mouth. Due to the sensory overload, Aarush didn't realize it.

Shreeya was thrilled! She thought, 'I want to do this all the time! Soon I will!'

Shreeya left and had lunch. She checked occasionally, but didn't interact with Aarush for over an hour!

She finally returned and saw him still in the same spot in the spread eagle position. Occasionally he would struggle and moan in his gag due to the pain from the nipple clamps. She observed him and fingered herself imagining his cock locked in a chastity cage, a collar around his neck and her name tattooed on his body!

Her eyes drifted towards the leather belt. She walked towards it and grabbed it. She came close to Aarush and asked in an innocent voice, "Have you been enjoying yourself dear?"

Aarush shook his head. Shreeya placed the belt on his body and gently moved it on his body. Aarush realized what she was holding and instantly became hard! Something that didn't miss Shreeya's eyes. She was thrilled even more.

She whispered in his ears, "It's your punishment time dear. Don't shout too loudly, or neighbors might hear us."

She stood on the bed and gently ran her foot on his body. She brought her foot on his balls and put slight pressure on them. Aarush moaned in pain. At the very next second, she hit his chest with the leather belt.

It didn't feel much at first. But soon, the pain began spreading. Shreeya followed it up with 7-8 more strikes. She stopped when Aarush began struggling frantically.

After a minute, Aarush began calming down. But Shreeya hit him with the belt rapidly making him struggle against his bonds once again! She stopped once again when he began thrashing.

This time, she removed her panties from his mouth and sat on his mouth and commanded, "Lick Me!"

Aarush obeyed her instantly and began licking her asshole. Shreeya didn't hit him anymore and instead enjoyed his tongue. After 10 minutes, she began reaching her climax. She yelled, "Lick Faster! Deeper!"

Aarush obeyed her again. Soon, she was on the edge. She folded the belt to make it double-layered and held it in her right hand. Her left hand was on the chain connecting the nipple clamps.

Aarush tongue soon brought her to an orgasm. Shreeya moaned as she orgasmed. However, at the same time, she pulled off his nipple clamps and hit his balls and dick with her belt with full force!

A pain like never before coursed through Aarush's body! He shrieked painfully in her asshole while thrashing desperately for his life! Shreeya loved every second of it! She put her entire weight on his face and enjoyed his pain!

After a few minutes, he calmed down. Sheeeya got off him, spat in his mouth and put her panties inside his mouth again. She placed the nipple clamps back on his red nipples.

She was planning to dominate Aarush more when she noticed the fear on his face. While she was excited, she calmed herself and analyzed, 'I have pushed him a lot today. If I push him more, he might think that I'm a freak and leave me! I should make him feel loved for the remaining time so that I do this again to him in the future. Slowly, I will become more intense and he will be my slave boyfriend!'

She laid on top of his body and hugged him and kissed his forehead and said, "Sorry dear. I think I got carried away in anger."
She kissed his cheeks and stayed on top of him for an hour as Aarush calmed down.

During this time, she kissed him multiple times. But she never removed the nipple clamps as she wanted him to be in at least some pain.

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3