Falling Deeper Under her Spell
511 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shreeya didn't remove his gag as she was afraid that he might say something in anger if Aarush was angry. She only removed it after an hour and French kissed him without allowing him to speak.

After a couple of minutes, she said, "I love you."
Aarush couldn't reply with anything but, "I love you too."

Shreeya smiled as she heard what she wanted to. She asked, "Do you want me to untie you, or should I leave you here like this the entire day and night?"

Aarush was about to ask her to uncuff him. But he loved every second of Shreeya domming him. Not wanting to disturb the dynamics, he said, "Whatever you want dear. I love you."

Shreeya wasn't expecting that answer. She smiled and pressed down on his nipple clamp painfully and asked teasingly, "Whatever I want?"

Aarush flinched in pain. He couldn't see her smirk due to the blindfold, but he nodded. Shreeya French kissed him again and gagged him with the ring gag. She sat on his body and placed her feet on his mouth and made him lick her feet.

For the remaining day, Aarush only licked her feet, pussy and asshole. Apart from the nipple clamps, Shreeya didn't cause him any more pain.

At night, she slept on top of him and placed her mouth in front of his gag, so that any drool would directly fall into his mouth.

The next morning, she woke up to Aarush struggling. She got off him and untied him and asked, "Are you okay dear?"

Aarush stretched and said, "I'm fine. Just that my body is sore."

Shreeya snorted cutely and said, "Now you know how I feel!"
He chuckled and apologized.
She looked into his eyes and said, "You will never again cuff me for an entire night!"
Aarush said, "Alright dear. But you can cuff me whenever you want to?"
Shreeya acted surprised. But she teased him and asked, "Really?"
He nodded and said, "I love you. And I loved every minute of it."

Shreeya's hands went towards his balls. She squeezed them and asked, "Even me beating you and hurting your balls?"

Aarush immediately became erect. He said shyly, "I kinda deserved it."
Shreeya chuckled and let his balls go. She moved her hands to his face and asked, "What about the slaps?"
He shyly said, "I kinda deserved it too."

She chuckled and slapped him hard. Before he could say anything, she pulled him for a French kiss. While they were kissing, she painfully pulled off his nipple clamps.

After kissing him, she pushed him back into the bed and climbed on top of his dick. She inserted his erect dick in her pussy and said, "Fuck me!"

Aarush began thrusting as she rode him cowgirl style. She jumped rapidly on his dick.

Aarush said, "I'm about to cum!"
However, he was met with a tight slap! Shreeya kept jumping on his dick as she said, "Don't you dare cum before me!"

She kept slapping him as they fucked! Aarush played with her breasts. Soon she said, "I am about to cum! Cum with me!"

Soon, they cummed inside her vagina! They took deep breaths. Shreeya got off his dick and sat on his face and said, "Lick me!"

Aarush licked both their cum from her obediently.

They rested for a bit, before getting up and freshening up. They had sex multiple times that day. After brushing, they had sex in the shower. Then Aarush helped her make breakfast. After breakfast, Aarush worshipped her feet while she watched Netflix.

During Lunch, Aarush finished his food fast and then worshipped her pussy as Shreeya finished her lunch. They fucked after lunch when Shreeya made him lick his cum out of her again!

In the evening, Aarush massaged Shreeya and worshipped her whole body with his tongue and lips.

During the night, Shreeya decided that she wanted to try Doggystyle. Aarush was about to fuck her pussy, but she made him fuck her ass. He cummed inside her asshole. Shreeya made him clean her asshole with his tongue after the sex. She also made him lick all her cum on the bed.

When sleeping, they cuddled. Aarush said, "I love you. This was my best weekend ever!"
Shreeya replied, "I love you too. And it was my best weekend ever as well. But, I want my next weekend to be even better!"
Aarush smiled and kissed her as they fell asleep.

The next day, their routine went back to normal. They went to college and later went to the Gym. Since it was leg day, both got quite tired.

After returning, they took off their boots and sat on the sofa. After a few minutes, Shreeya said, "My feet are killing me dear. Please massage them."
Aarush asked teasingly, "With my hands, or my lips and tongue dear?"
Shreeya smiled and said, "Of course your lips and tongue love."

Aarush quickly got off the sofa and got on his knees. He was about to remove her socks when she stopped him. Shreeya said, "Wait! Hands behind your back dear. Don't use your hands today!"

Aarush was surprised. But he was more aroused! He put his hands behind his back and bowed in front of her. He used his teeth to remove her socks. Shreeya was very turned on by that sight!

With some difficulty, he managed to remove the left sock after a couple of minutes. He began licking her left foot. He kissed her entire foot, sucked all her fingers, licked her sole and sucked her heels.

After worshipping it entirely, he moved on to her right foot. He was about to remove her sock with his teeth when Shreeya stuffed her foot in his mouth and commanded, "Suck"

Aarush began sucking her foot along with her sweaty sock! She said, "Cover my socks in your saliva too dear!"

Aarush obeyed her and worshipped her right foot. He began licking her socks. After some time, he began sucking her toes from over the socks. Soon, her sock was wet from her sweat as well as his saliva.

She commanded, "Remove my sock dear. My feet want your tongue!"
Aarush obeyed her every command. He removed her sock with his mouth and began worshipping her right foot.

Shreeya relaxed like a queen as he worshipped her. After some time, Shreeya said, "Stop dear."

Aarush stopped licking and looked at her. She pointed towards her left foot. Aarush assumed that she wanted him to worship her left foot again. So he moved his lips towards it, but she took her foot back and said, "Kiss the ground where my foot was love."

Aarush was shocked by the command. He instantly became very aroused. He planted a kiss on the floor where her foot was. Shreeya put her foot on the back of his head lightly and kept him there. She watched in amusement as Aarush kept kissing the floor for the next 5 minutes.

His obedience emboldened her. She took her foot off and moved forward, "Get up on your knees dear."
Aarush stopped kissing the floor and got up on his knees.
Shreeya asked, "Do you love me, dear?"
Aarush immediately said, "With all my heart my love!"
Shreeya smiled and said, "So will you prove your love to me by fulfilling my next request?"
Aarush bowed down and kissed her foot and answered, "Anything for you dear!"

Shreeya was thrilled. She asked, "Don't you want to know what my request is before agreeing?"
Aarush kept kissing her feet and said, "I love you. So I'll do anything you tell me to."

Shreeya looked down at him and said, "Alright. This is my request. For the remaining day, you will only crawl into the house. You will kiss the ground that I walk on. If I stop or sit, you will worship my feet, no matter where I am!"

Aarush was shocked at how quickly Shreeya was becoming dominating. He was lost for words. Shreeya became nervous on hearing no reply. She thought, 'Was I too impatient?'

They didn't speak for a couple of minutes. Shreeya decided to test the waters. She stood up and began walking. Aarush, who was stunned, immediately realized and began following her. He kissed the floor where she stepped.

Shreeya's face brightened on seeing that. She said, "You are wearing too many clothes. Get naked!"

He immediately got naked and began kissing her feet as she wasn't moving. Shreeya led him into all the rooms in the house and had him kiss the floor and her foot. Occasionally, she even made him lick the floor.

She had fun with him for half an hour when she felt the urge to pee. She began walking towards the bathroom but suddenly stopped. Aarush began licking her heel as she thought, 'I didn't think about going to the toilet or showering!'

She looked at her submissive boyfriend and decided, 'I should test the waters again. If he is uncomfortable, then I won't make him do it. If I am lucky and he is obedient, then I'll move up the plans of making him my personal urinal!'

Shreeya walked into the bathroom! Aarush was surprised but he kept following her. Shreeya's face bloomed as she saw him kissing the toilet floor.

She sat down on the toilet. Aarush followed her and began kissing her feet. Shreeya lifted her foot and said, "Lick my sole"
Aarush obediently began licking. Shreeya began peeing as Aarush licked her feet. She thought, 'I so wanna pee on him! A few more days and I will do it!'

Aarush's dick was completely erect. He never thought that Shreeya would make him do something so humiliating.

For Shreeya, this was the most relaxing piss she had ever done! After peeing, she sat there and let Aarush worship her feet. After some time, she got up and asked, "Do you want to pee as well?"

Aarush nodded. She said, "Alright. But your hands must not leave the floor. And you should keep kissing my feet."

Aarush asked, "How exactly will I pee?"
Shreeya giggled and said, "Figure it out!"

Aarush kept kissing her feet. After a few minutes, he peed in the weirdest fashion! His hands were on the ground. He kept kissing her toes. He raised one leg in the air and peed in the toilet like a dog.

Shreeya laughed a lot at that pose. She said, "Maybe I should get a collar and leash for my cute doggie!"
Aarush was red in embarrassment. But he didn't say no. Shreeya didn't miss that! She went to the shower. Aarush followed her like a dog.

He kissed and worshipped her feet as she showered herself. He ended up drinking a lot of shower water as a result!

After showering, Shreeya dried herself and changed. She went to the kitchen to prepare a quick dinner while Aarush kept licking her feet.

During dinner, Aarush stayed under the table licking her feet. After eating, she asked, "Do you need food and water, cute doggie?"

Aarush said with embarrassment, "Yes!"
Shreeya slapped his face lightly with her foot and said, "Doggies don't speak! Bark"

Aarush immediately barked in response. Shreeya laughed at his barking and placed a bowl under the table. She placed her foot in it and poured water on her legs. The water slid on her legs and went into the bowl. She said, "Lick like a dog, my cute puppy!"

Aarush began licking the water and her foot in the bowl. After some time, she threw a sandwich into the bowl and played with it with her foot. Aarush ate the sandwich off her foot. After eating, he licked her foot clean.

Shreeya gave him some more water to lick. She also washed her feet properly into the bowl. Aarush drank everything. She got up and moved to the bedroom and lay in the bed. Aarush stayed at the bottom of the bed and kept kissing her legs.

Shreeya grabbed a handcuff and said, "Raise your paws up puppy."
Aarush obeyed her. She cuffed his hands between the bedpost. He was now stuck on his knees. He couldn't get on the bed as Shreeya didn't invite him. She expected him to stay like this the whole night!

She turned off the light and put her foot in his face. She said, "Goodnight my lovely puppy. Thank You for making my day so good."

Aarush barked and kept licking her feet for hours till he fell asleep at her feet!

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

4