Periods
440 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Shreeya woke up before Aarush. She smiled seeing him asleep on her feet. She put her feet on his face and gently pushed his head off the bed.

The fall woke up Aarush! He panicked. But his head didn't hit the ground as his hands were still cuffed. Shreeya moved down the bed and dangled her feet in front of his face and said, "Wish them morning dear."

He immediately began kissing and sucking her feet. Shreeya smirked seeing that he was still very obedient. She stayed in bed for 10 minutes enjoying his tongue.
She got up and began walking while saying, "Kiss the floor just like last night."

Aarush obeyed her and followed. She began brushing her teeth as he worshipped her heel.
After brushing, she grabbed his hair and pulled his head. She pulled his head back and opened his mouth with her other hand. She then spat in his mouth. She put her brush in his mouth and said, "That's your paste for today."

Aarush began brushing. She kissed his forehead and said, "Enough games dear. I love you."
She kissed his forehead again and went into the washroom.

Aarush thought, 'What a crazy day! I love her!'
They got ready and went to college. After returning, Aarush prepared for Gym, but Shreeya didn't get ready.
Aarush asked, "What's up dear?"
He looked at Shreeya's face and realized that she was in pain. He immediately rushed to her and asked, "What happened? Are you alright?"
She said, "Don't panic. It's just that time of the month?"
Aarush asked, "That time?"
He realized and continued, "Oh, that time! Periods…"
She sighed and said, "Yeah. I hate it!"

He sat next to her and put an arm around her and hugged her and said, "Don't worry. I'll be here
with you all day."
He kissed her cheek.
She leaned on him and rested her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for some time.

Shreeya said, "Can you get me some water?"
Aarush nodded and got her water.
As she was drinking, he said, "You rest today. I'll cook dinner."
She looked back and teased him, "You can cook anything other than Chicken?"

He said, "Well, not much. I'll just make a cheese sandwich and an omelette."
She said, "That sounds delicious dear."
She moved her mouth forward. He got the hint and leaned ahead to kiss her.

After kissing, she began getting up. But he stopped her and asked, "What are you doing?"
She said, "Going to lay in bed."
He replied, "Not like this. You don't live alone anymore."

He grabbed her hand and helped her get up from the sofa. He dropped to all fours and said, "Sit dear. Your stallion will carry you today!"

Shreeya couldn't say no to the offer and sat on his back. He began crawling to the bedroom.
Shreeya caressed his neck and teased, "Maybe I should put a saddle on my stallion."

He chuckled and teased her back, "Whatever you want Mistress."
Shreeya pinched his back and said, "Mistress? I love hearing that. Maybe I should also get a whip for my stallion."
He replied, "Maybe you should."

Shreeya's ears perked up on hearing that.
They reached the bed. Shreeya got off him. He got up and picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. He lay next to her and asked, "Should I relax you a bit?"
She asked, "How?"

He didn't reply and moved towards her feet and began kissing and licking them. Shreeya smiled and caressed his hair and face with her other foot and said, "This is indeed relaxing."

He worshipped her feet and legs for half an hour. Shreeya said, "Lick me to an orgasm dear."
He looked up and asked, "Are you sure?"
Shreeya put up a sad face and asked, "Do my periods disgust you?"

He quickly answered, "No, I didn't mean that!"
He quickly went up her legs and pulled her skirt and panties down.
However, Shreeya put her foot in his face and pushed him away and asked, "What did you
mean then?"
Her face looked hurt.

He answered, "I was worried that it would be painful for you."
She answered, "Oh. I was worried that you were disgusted by what I would taste today."

He grabbed her foot which was on his face and sucked on it and said, "You always taste delicious dear."

Shreeya played with his face with her other foot and teased, "Really? Always?"

He kept worshipping her foot and said, "Yes. Every part of you, no matter the time, is delicious!"

Shreeya chuckled and said, "I will test that lover. But, stop licking my feet and lick my pussy instead."

Aarush removed her panties and began licking her pussy. It had a different flavor today. He didn't really like the taste, but the thought of Shreeya making him taste her periods was very hot. Shreeya's feet felt his hard dick through his pants. She smiled in glee.

Aarush worshipped her pussy gently. Due to the cramps, Shreeya didn't try to lock his head with her thighs. He licked her lips for 5 minutes before gently entering his tongue into her. She moaned as he began licking her insides.
After some time, she began reaching the climax. He increased the speed of his tongue and quickly brought her to an orgasm. Shreeya moaned loudly as she cummed. Her cum was red in color as menstrual blood had mixed with her cum. Aarush drank it all.

She caressed his hair while breathing heavily. He got off after swallowing and licking everything clean. She teased and asked, "How did it taste?"
Knowing how much she loved him eating her cum, he said, "It tastes great dear. I love a
different flavor."

She was surprised by the reply and asked, "Really? I thought the blood will turn you off."

He went close to her and said, "Nothing that comes from your body will ever turn me off?"
Shreeya chuckled and teased him, "Nothing?"
Aarush thought about what she might be implying. He wasn't into scat, so he said, "Well…"

However, Shreeya didn't allow him to say anything and kissed him. After breaking the kiss, she said, "I am hungry dear."
He said, "I'll prepare dinner. Rest properly till then."

She nodded. He kissed her cheek and left.
Aarush quickly made dinner. He went back to the bedroom and said, "Dinner is ready dear."

He helped her get to the edge of the bed and got on all fours. Shreeya sat on him. He carried her to the dining table. Shreeya spanked his ass a couple of times.

Aarush stopped after reaching the table. Shreeya got off him. Aarush got up and helped her to a chair. He served food for both and sat next to her. They had a normal fun meal where he fed her a few times and kissed her a lot.

After dinner, he washed the dishes while having a casual conversation with his girlfriend. Both decided to take the next day off.

After he was done, he returned to Shreeya's side. She teased, "Where is my horsey? I need him!"
He chuckled and immediately dropped to the floor. Shreeya sat on his back. He began crawling to the bedroom when Shreeya pulled his hair and spanked him.

She said, "Wrong direction! I want to go to the bathroom."
Aarush changed directions and began crawling to the bathroom. Shreeya gently spanked his ass all the way.

When they reached the bathroom, he couldn't open the door due to his position. So Shreeya opened it and spanked him again, indicating that he should go in.

Aarush carried her in. She got up and sat on the toilet. Aarush stayed in front of her as she peed. His eyes were glued to her pussy as pee was released. His dick was erect! Shreeya didn't miss it and smiled.

After peeing, she looked at Aarush and said, "Make me cum dear."
She didn't wipe or clean her pussy after peeing! Aarush couldn't resist and began licking her pussy. He could taste her pee on her lips. Shreeya's face couldn't hide her happiness when she saw him licking her right after peeing! She almost climaxed immediately!

She grabbed his hair and kept him down at her pussy. Aarush licked rapidly and made her cum very quickly. He made sure to drink everything that came out of her without dropping anything.

Shreeya was still shaking from pleasure. She said, "I love you a lot!"
Aarush kissed her pussy and said, "I love you a lot too."

Aarush carried her back to the bedroom. Shreeya got on the bed and said, "Clean up dear. And join me quickly. I want to cuddle you the whole night!"

He nodded and quickly left to clean up. He returned in a couple of minutes. Both got naked and cuddled in bed while kissing until they fell asleep.

-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

4