Public Humiliation & Boot Worship
416 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They spent the next day together with Aarush tending to Shreeya's every need. He worshipped her feet, pussy, ass and breasts the whole day and made and served breakfast and lunch.

When she began feeling better, she kissed him and said, "Thank You, dear. This is the first time I have ever felt good during my periods."

Aarush kissed her back and said, "You'll feel like this for every period from now."
They french kissed.

The week continued in a similar way. On Friday, Aarush said, "Let's go out on a date today dear."

Shreeya asked, "What's the occasion?"
He said, "Nothing. Just wanna enjoy with you."
She giggled and said, "Alright. Let me get dressed."

Aarush trimmed his beard and mustache properly and got dressed for the date. Shreeya took a much longer time. She came out of the bedroom around 20 minutes after he was ready.

When Aarush saw her, he was awestruck! Shreeya was wearing a black sparkling top that showed her cleavage and her navel. The sleeves covered both her arms. She was wearing a short latex skirt and thigh-high latex boots with heels making her slightly taller than him. Her makeup was impeccable as well!

Aarush began breathing heavily. His eyes were especially on her skirt and boots! He had a huge latex fetish. It took a lot of willpower to not drop down to his knees and worship her latex boots!

Shreeya saw Aarush's reaction and began giggling. She asked in a teasing voice, "How do I look dear?"
Aarush sighed and said, "I never thought I would date a Goddess!"
Shreeya giggled more and walked towards him. She put her lips on his forehead and kept them pressed for a few seconds before moving back.
Her lips left a red lipstick mark on his forehead. She said, "Now you look perfect too. Let's go!"

Aarush realized what she had done. His face became a bit red, but he didn't rub it off. When they left, Aarush got weird looks due to the mark on his forehead. Shreeya loved the humiliation!

She whispered in his ears, "Imagine if I left kiss marks on your entire face."
Aarush became more embarrassed and pulled her closer.

He drove to a nearby theater to watch a movie. He bought corner seats. Fortunately, the theater was quite empty. As the movie began, Aarush's hands went around Shreeya's waist and he began caressing the side of her stomach.

Shreeya placed her hand on his thigh and began gently caressing it too. Soon, she teased his dick and balls too. It became a competition as to who teases the other more.

Aarush couldn't resist anymore and began kissing her. Shreeya kissed him back. However, after half a minute, she pushed him back and said, "No long kisses dear. I don't want others to stare at us."

Aarush nodded and kissed her hand before they began watching the movie again. The two would kiss again multiple times until the interval. They grabbed a bite during the interval before returning to their seats.

Once the movie started, Aarush leaned in for another kiss, however, Shreeya put a finger in front of his lips. He kissed her finger and looked at her.

Shreeya whispered in his ears, "Get down dear. Lick me to an orgasm."
He was surprised. He asked, "Here? What if anyone sees?"
She replied, "No one noticed us kissing. How will anyone notice it when you are hiding in my skirt?"
She giggled and began pushing him down.

Aarush got between her legs. He could see her black panties up her very short skirt. Shreeya said, "Lick my panties first."

Aarush stuck his tongue out and began licking her panties. He instantly became very hard! Her panties were made of latex too! Along with the taste and feel of latex on his tongue, he also felt her latex skirt on his face and head. He was in heaven! He began licking rapidly. Shreeya put her thighs on his shoulders to keep him from ever getting up. Aarush kept licking obediently for over 5 minutes.

Shreeya kept ruffling his hair thinking, 'Looks like he loves latex too. Just as I thought. The only question is, how much of a weak spot does he have for latex? At home, he was almost completely lost in my boots. If it is as I think, then I could probably make him act like a real dog, hehehe.'

She said, "Move my panties aside. Lick my pussy."
Aarush moved her panties using his lips and began licking her. Since they were in a public place, he licked her slowly. He kept licking for 7 minutes until she got close to her climax. He increased his speed suddenly and made her cum. He put his lips to her pussy and drank all her cum.

Shreeya had one hand on his head while the other covered her mouth to suppress a moan. She looked around while breathing heavily. No one had noticed them and were busy watching the movie.

Aarush expected her to let him go, but she didn't. Instead, she pushed his head inside her skirt once again without saying a word. He got the message and began licking her once again.

He made her cum a total of 4 times before the movie reached its final scenes. She quickly let him go and he got up to avoid any suspicions.

Shreeya giggled as she could see her cum on his face. She used her finger to wipe her cum from his face and made him suck her fingers.

After the movie, they went to a restaurant to have a romantic dinner. While eating, Shreeya commented softly, "Next time we should go to a restaurant that would provide us with more privacy. Then you could have dessert right after dinner."

Aarush's face became red. But he was thrilled by the idea. He kissed her and said, "Sure, let's find such a restaurant next time."

After dinner, he drove back to their home. He parked the car and opened the door for her. She loved him being a gentleman and accepted his hand. However, Aarush suddenly lifted her like a princess and asked, "Ready to go home my princess?"

She was surprised but soon giggled. She said, "Yes my Prince."
She bit his nipple and pinched his other nipple as he carried her to the house.

He put her down after reaching the door. She bit and pinched his nipples very painfully before letting him go. He opened the door. As soon as the door was open, Shreeya grabbed his jacket and pulled it off.

They entered the home and Shreeya locked the door. She said, "I wanna see my Prince naked."
Aarush was very turned on due to the day's events. He quickly began removing his clothes. Shreeya giggled and sat on the sofa.

Shreeya looked at his dick. It was erect. Aarush looked at her. She was relaxing on the sofa. Her left leg was on top of her right leg. She was gently swinging her left leg. Aarush couldn't take his eyes off her boots.

He walked in front of her and dropped to his knees. Without any command, he began planting kisses on her boot. He loved the feel of latex on his lips!

Shreeya looked at him with excitement. She almost screamed aloud in excitement, 'He began kissing my boots without any command!'

Aarush's eyes were closed as he kissed. He only kissed the top of her boots. The majority of the kisses were above her ankle. Shreeya noticed it and thought, 'Since he is so weak for my boots, I'll make him lick them entirely!'

She commanded, "Don't just kiss, lick them."
Aarush opened his mouth and began licking her latex boots. He started from her knees and licked down to her ankle. He switched to her other boot and repeated the same.

As Aarush was licking the ankle of her right boot, Shreeya placed her left boot in front of his face. She rubbed her sole on his forehead gently. She said, "Kiss my left boot."

Normally, Aarush would have been deterred by the dirt on the boot. But he was too horny. And he couldn't deny Shreeya. So he planted a kiss on it.

Shreeya was thrilled but didn't say anything. So he kept kissing the soles of her boots which she had just worn outside.

After a couple of minutes, Shreeya's pussy was wet once again! She said while breathing roughly, "Lick!"

As if hypnotized, Aarush opened his mouth and began licking the bottom of her boots. Shreeya moaned. She almost orgasmed without even being touched. She said, "I had worn these shoes to the lady's washrooms in the theater and restaurant."

Hearing that Aarush's eyes opened. He stopped licking, realizing what he had been doing. Shreeya giggled at his reaction and said in a strict voice, "Keep Licking! Lick until my boot is clean and sparkling!"

Realizing that she had worn the shoes to public toilets made him flinch. But Shreeya kept her foot in his face. And her voice almost had a hypnotic effect on him. He began licking once again. A smirk formed on Shreeya's face.

Aarush licked her boots for over 20 minutes. He licked the soles until there was no more dirt on them. They were shining. Shreeya said, "Open your mouth."

Aarush obeyed her. She pushed her 4-inch heel in his mouth and said, "Suck it."
Aarush began sucking it. She fingered herself while saying, "Suck it like I suck your dick! Show it love and respect and lick and suck it!"

Aarush followed her every command. He sucked both heels one after another.
Shreeya fingered herself to an orgasm at the hot sight of her boyfriend giving a blowjob to her heels.

She breathed roughly and said, "Lick my cum."
Her cum had fallen down on the floor. He stopped sucking her heels and moved forward to lick the floor. She placed her boots on the back of his head and applied a bit of pressure while he licked her cum.

Once he was done, she said, "Stay there."
She unzipped her boots and removed them both. She took her legs off his head and said, "Move back a bit."
Aarush obeyed her. She said, "These boots make my feet very sweaty. Clean my feet, boot lover."

Aarush's face went red with the shameful nickname. But he wanted to taste her feet. The sweat made her legs look like they were sparkling. They looked gorgeous and delicious. So he began licking and sucking her feet. He made sure to lick between her toes as well.

Once her feet were clean, she said, "The insides of my boots are sweaty as well. Since you love my boots so much, be a dear and lick them too."

Aarush began licking the interior of her boots. He could taste the mixture of her sweat and latex. He was in heaven!

Shreeya watched in glee as her boyfriend was on his knees licking her boots clean in front of her even when she wasn't wearing the boots. She waited until he was done. Her grin wouldn't lessen one bit.

When he was done, she called him close to her and said, "This was so hot love! I never knew that you loved my boots so much! I am gonna make you lick all my boots!"

She quickly jumped on his back and spanked his ass hard, making him move. She led him to her shoe cabinet. She opened it and dropped all her shoes on the floor and said, "Cover them all in your sweet saliva love! I want them sparkling!"

She rapidly spanked him. Aarush soon began licking all her boots clean. She sat on his back and spanked him several times till his ass was red as she watched him lick her footwear.

Aarush kept licking her boots for over an hour. When he was done licking all her boots, she spanked him again and said, "Pick up your favorite boots with your mouth."

Aarush picked up the shoes she had worn today. She dangled her legs in front of him and said, "Put them on me."

He followed her commands. Shreeya spanked him and said, "Let's head to the bed my boot-loving stallion!"

Aarush began moving. She spanked his ass all the way. She got off him after reaching the bedroom and grabbed her toys. She put him in the proper position and cuffed his hands and trapped his neck at the bottom of the bed. She lay on the bed. Her boots began touching his face.

She said, "Open your mouth dear."
Aarush opened his mouth. She placed both the heels in his mouth and said, "Good night dear. I'll allow you to suck your favorite boots the whole night.

She turned off the light and stayed in that position. She lightly kicked his head until she fell asleep. Her heels stayed in his mouth the whole night!

[A/N: While boot worship is very hot, please take proper precautions. This is fiction, so it doesn't matter. But if you practice this irl, ensure that the boots are clean. If dirty boots are your fetish, then use fake soil which won't make you sick or similar means. Stay safe and kinky.]


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there. Buying the basic pack will unlock all chapters. I have recently started a second story with Taylor Swift as the lead.
And your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

 

3