Public Humiliation in a S*x Shop
490 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Aarush felt a pressure on his face. He opened his eyes to see Shreeya's huge ass in front of his eyes. He moved a bit.

Shreeya felt him wake up and said, "Good Morning dear. Open your mouth."
Aarush opened his mouth. Shreeya began peeing in his mouth. He was surprised. His eyes widened till he recalled the events from last night, 'Right. She said that she will only pee in my mouth from now on…'

Though the taste was disgusting, the humiliation and Shreeya's dominance turned him on. His dick became erect. Shreeya giggled and stroked his dick. She said, "You really weren't lying. You love drinking my piss!"

She stroked him while saying, "From now onwards, I will save all my pee for you dear."

While she stroked, she observed his balls. They were still bruised. She thought, 'I want to grab and squeeze them till he cries in my pussy! But I need to wait. Soon pain will also be a new normal for him!'

She gave him a handjob until she felt that he was close and suddenly stopped. Aarush moaned in her pussy. She got up and said, "Let's freshen up lazy boy."

Aarush looked at her and said, "But you didn't make me cum."
She replied, "Neither did you. Now get off!"

Shreeya decided that yesterday's emotional manipulation was enough. She spent the day subtly dominating him as before. The only addition was that she made him drink her pee.

The next couple of weeks passed in a similar way. Shreeya's dominance kept increasing. She never hurt his balls again or whipped him. Instead, she increased her control in other areas. Aarush followed her every command and treated her like a goddess.

Aarush had spent more than a couple of months in the gym. Though he had gained weight earlier, his biceps always looked good. In these 2 months, he had dropped 12 kg. His stomach had become flat again. Though his abs hadn't formed yet, they still looked good. His chest and back looked slightly wider as well.

Meanwhile, Shreeya had spent just a month in the gym. She managed to lose a couple of kgs but didn't have much significant improvement. Her tummy was still chubby.

One night, when they were cuddling in bed, Shreeya asked, "Do you really love me dear?"
He kissed her and said, "Of course I do."
She broke the kiss and said, "I'm worried that you will leave me dear."

He looked at her properly. Her face was very sad. He hugged her and said, "I will never leave you. Why are you talking about this?"

She caressed his biceps and stomach with her hands and said, "Your body looks great. But I'm still fat. I'm afraid that you will leave me for one of those skinny girls in the gym."

Aarush thought, 'She is still insecure about her weight…'

He looked her in the eyes and said, "I will never ever leave you!"

Shreeya kissed him and said, "Yes, I trust you, dear. It's just that my mind always has this fear. You know that my previous boyfriend left me because I got fat."
Aarush said, "That guy was a jerk. Never compare me with him."
Shreeya said, "I know. But that fear still remains."

She hugged him and tucked her head in his chest. They stayed silent for a couple of minutes. Aarush asked, "What can I do dear? Do you want me to gain weight?"

Shreeya quickly refused, "No! I love how you look now."
She kissed his biceps.
Aarush smiled at how cute that was. He caressed the back of her head.

Shreeya said, "I actually have an idea. That will make me stop worrying."
Aarush said, "That's great. What is it?"
Shreeya said, "If you wear a chastity cage, I will know that you won't ever cheat on me. So I won't be worried about another girl."

Aarush's dick became hard as he heard the chastity cage. Fortunately, Shreeya didn't notice. He asked, "Chastity cage?"
Shreeya said, "It's a device that is put on the penis. Without me, you won't be able to fuck anyone."
She looked into his eyes and said, "Can you do it for me dear?"

Aarush nodded and said, "Yes love. I will do it for you."
Shreeya celebrated, "Yaaay!"
She hugged and kissed him and said, "Let's go buy one tomorrow."

The next morning, Shreeya peed in his mouth once again. They had breakfast and left. Shreeya brought him to the nearest Sex shop. She walked to the front desk with Aarush behind her. Aarush looked at the lady sitting at the counter. She was a brunette and wore black latex clothes. He thought, 'Damn, she is almost dressed like a dominatrix! So freaking hot!'

The shop had around 7-8 people. Surprisingly, most were girls. Shreeya walked to the girl behind the counter and said without lowering her voice, "I am looking for a chastity cage. Can you tell me where I can find it?"

Though her voice wasn't too loud, everyone in the shop heard it and began looking. Aarush immediately became red in embarrassment. The brunette looked at Shreeya and Aarush. She asked, "Is it for this young man?"
Shreeya nodded.

She got up and said, "You can call me Maya. Come, follow me."

She led Shreeya to the back of the shop where the chastity cages were kept. Aarush followed her. Soon, Shreeya and Aarush began seeing a range of chastity cages. There were plastic chastity cages that were transparent, black, pink and purple in color. There were also metal cages of all sizes. Some cages had spikes inside them. While some came alongside an electric collar that went around the balls.

Aarush's dick was completely erect. He thought, 'Damn! I never thought that something like this would really happen to me.'

He looked at Shreeya, who was talking with Maya, and thought, 'I am so tempted to fall to my knees and worship her right here!'

Maya briefed Shreeya about the Chastity cages. Shreeya ignored the plastic cages and only talked about the metal cages.

After explaining, Maya looked at Aarush and asked Shreeya, "So, why are you putting him in chastity?"
Shreeya said, "To ensure that he never cheats on me."

Maya squinted her eyes. She was taller than Shreeya and wore 6 inch high heels. So she towered over Aarush as well. Her hands swiftly moved and grabbed his balls. She squeezed them hard and said, "Did this bastard cheat on you?"

Aarush was surprised. He didn't expect this stranger to grab his balls. He immediately tried moving backwards, but Maya didn't let him go.

Shreeya chuckled at the incident. She said, "No, he didn't. It's just a precautionary measure to assure me. He loves me a lot."

Maya said, "Is that so?"
She let him go. Aarush fell to his knees with his hands covering his balls. Shreeya walked to his side and ruffled his hair and said, "He is the best boyfriend any girl could find. He treats me like a queen."

Aarush felt a bit proud at hearing that. However, it was more humiliating. She treated him like a dog.

Maya chuckled and said, "Is that a fact? I doubt it. If he was, he would be kissing the feet of his goddess."

Shreeya's face became a bit upset. But she didn't say anything. Aarush noticed her being upset and couldn't endure it. He bent down and began kissing her boots. Shreeya's face beamed with pride and sadistic glee.

Maya chuckled also. At that time, two girls appeared there and saw the act. They first got embarrassed and soon began laughing at Aarush.

The humiliation was too much for him. He was about to stop and get up, but Maya placed her boot on the back of his head and said, "If you love her, keep kissing her boots."

To prove his love. He kept kissing. The girls laughed even more. Maya said, "He is a good boyfriend. You are one lucky girl."

Shreeya said, "I know."

Maya looked at the two girls and asked, "What do you girls want?"
One of the girls said, "We came to buy a vibrator. But is it fine if we watch this?"

Maya looked at Shreeya who nodded. She said, "Alright."

Maya asked, "So which cage have you decided on? Do you want the spiked cage? That way, he won't be able to get hard. If he gets hard while looking at another girl, you will realize it and can punish him."
Shreeya said, "But then he won't be able to get hard even for me! I want a cage that we can use longer without removing."

Aarush was completely ignored. He was kissing his girlfriend's boots while another lady had her boots on her head and 2 girls laughed in a public place! Even more, they discussed which chastity cage he'd be put in without even asking him. He didn't know if he was in heaven or hell!

Shreeya walked towards a normal metal chastity cage. Aarush followed her boots and kept kissing. When Shreeya stopped moving, Maya stepped on his head once again.

Shreeya said, "A normal cage should do."
Maya saw the cage and said, "This one is a bit too big. He may still be able to get hard in it."
One of those girls asked, "How big is he?"
Shreeya smiled and said, "7 inches."
The other girl exclaimed, "That big? No wonder you are planning to keep it all to yourself."
Maya agreed, "You have found a gem! Better tattoo your name on him."
A sadistic smile appeared on Shreeya's face.

Aarush didn't see the faces of these girls. However, he could now see their boots. Both were wearing heels that sparkled. One was wearing pink-colored heels while the other was wearing purple-colored heels.

Maya said, "That's still too big though. Here, try this 2.5 inch cage. It should fit him fine and stop him from getting hard."

One of the girls pointed at another cage and said, "You should buy this one. It will ensure that he stays obedient to you."

Shreeya and Maya saw. She was pointing at a cage that had a shocking feature. Maya nodded and said, "If you notice him staring at any other girl, you can turn it on and bring him in line."

The girls exclaimed, "He has such a beautiful girlfriend and dares to look at other girls?"
Both began kicking him lightly. Shreeya quickly said, "No, he hasn't yet."

The girls stopped kicking and said, "Oh, my apologies."

Aarush kept kissing Shreeya's boots as he thought, 'What the fuck is happening?'

Shreeya looked at Aarush and asked, "What type of chastity cage do you want dear?"
Aarush wanted to look up, but Maya kept his head down. He said, "Whichever one you want love."

Shreeya debated about the chastity cage for about 10 minutes. She finally decided on a 2.5 inch metal chastity cage that delivered shocks to his balls. The cage had some open holes that she would use for her sadistic purposes. It could deliver a 30 Volt/20 mA shock to his balls. Additionally, he had to charge the cage. If the battery dropped under 15%, the cage will begin giving painful stops non-stop to him!

A/N: Check out my second book. Hollywood Femdom - Taylor Swift
-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2