Chastity Cage
518 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maya asked, "So, do you want to make him wear the chastity cage here?"
Shreeya said, "No, I would do it at home."
She thought, 'He has been humiliated enough today. Too much wouldn't be good.'

Maya said, "Actually, I would suggest putting it on here since you are trying it for the first time. It can be tricky and you could hurt his private parts if you don't take proper care."

Shreeya said, "Okay. Thank you for your help."
She kicked Aarush's face lightly and said, "Thank her, dear."

Maya removed her boot from his head. He looked up and said, "Thank You, Maya."

However, that earned him a kick in the balls! He dropped to the floor again. She said, "Only girls can call me Maya. Scums like you have to call me Ma'am."

Shreeya was amused by the interaction. She said, "Say it dear."
He said, "Thank You, Ma'am."
Maya said, "It's fine for now. If you repeat this mistake, you will lose your balls. Not every girl is kind like your girlfriend."

Aarush didn't say anything. They led Aarush to the changing room. Shreeya and Maya followed in. Maya looked at the girls and said, "Enough fun for today, girls."

The girls moaned but left. Aarush was asked to get naked below the waist. He followed. Being naked in front of another girl felt weird. But he was hard as a rock!

Shreeya looked at his erect dick and asked, "How can I put a chastity cage on this?"

Maya chuckled and said, "You just need some tools."
She went behind Aarush and grabbed his hands and cuffed them behind his back. She handed Shreeya a taser and said, "You can use this until he gets softer."

Aarush's eyes widened on seeing the taser. Maya grabbed a latex handkerchief and said, "Don't worry, you will be soft soon."

She pressed the latex handkerchief on his mouth to muffle and screams. Shreeya put the taser on his balls and activated it. A painful current began passing through his balls. He yelled in pain! But all his voice was suppressed by Maya!

Shreeya kept shocking him for over 15 seconds until his erection completely faded and his cock shrunk as much as it could.

Tears began rolling down his cheeks. Maya let him go and moved forward. She went on her knees and began explaining everything to Shreeya and handed her a lube. Shreeya put on the chastity cage properly. And she turned the key.

Aarush watched as his sadistic girlfriend locked him up in a chastity cage! He was now under her complete control!

Maya asked, "Where do you plan on keeping the keys?"
Shreeya asked, "What do you mean?"
Shreeya said, "We have necklaces here to attach the keys to. I would suggest you put one key in a very safe place. And the other key you can keep on your necklaces. So that you can use them whenever you want to."

Shreeya's eyes sparkled. She said, "Sure, I would like to buy a necklace."
They began walking out. Aarush picked up his pants and wore them. Before they walked out, Maya stopped and looked at him. She said, "If he ever looks at any other girl or does something to hurt you, press this button."

She pressed the button, and Aarush instantly fell to the ground in pain! Maya quickly stopped. She said, "That was power 5. You can turn it up to 10."

Shreeya took the remote from her and said, "Come dear. Follow us."
Aarush was about to get up, when Maya said, "Follow on all fours. And don't forget to kiss her feet!"
Aarush obeyed and followed Shreeya on all fours. Shreeya explored the shop and bought a few things. Everyone in the shop saw how Aarush followed her like a dog.

Shreeya exchanged numbers with Maya and they left. Shreeya said, "This was a fun trip. Don't you think so too, dear?"

Aarush didn't want to spoil her fun and agreed. His eyes were on the key between her breasts. She said, "You are the best boyfriend ever!"
He kissed her and said, "You are the best girlfriend too."

They went home. Aarush's dick was straining in his cage the entire time!
As soon as they went home, Shreeya got rid of her pants and sat on the sofa and said, "I'm too horny! Lick me!"

Aarush got on his knees and began licking her. He was very horny as well and licked rapidly. However, in half a minute, he stopped. His hands were on his crotch as he fell to the floor.

Shreeya asked, "What happened, love?"
He said, "My dick is trying to get hard! It hurts!"
She giggled and said, "Take off all your clothes."
He got up and removed all his clothes. Shreeya pulled him close and watched his dick. It was trying its best to get hard, but the metal wouldn't even budge!

She giggled and said, "This is very hot love! Lick my pussy!"
He asked, "Can you unlock me dear?"
However, Shreeya sadistically said, "No, we just got you in there. Maya said that you need to be there for at least 1 week to get used to it."
He exclaimed, "1 Week?"
She giggled and said, "Yes dear. Now, LICK!"

She pressed a button on the remote. Pain coursed through his genitals. He dropped to his knees and began licking her. Shreeya giggled and stopped shocking him. She locked his head with her thighs so that he wouldn't stop again.

Aarush's balls and dick hurt. However, he couldn't do anything. So, he kept licking!

Shreeya was very turned on by the events of the day. She began cumming in under 3 minutes. She squirted all her cum down his throat before leaving him.

Aarush stayed on his hands and knees. The pain due to the cage was getting very uncomfortable.

Shreeya was very happy seeing him in pain. She said, "Look up and open your mouth dear."
Aarush looked up. Her pussy was in his face.
He opened his mouth.

Shreeya said, "Thank mommy for your favorite golden wine."
She began peeing. Aarush opened his mouth and drank as much as he could. However, the angle meant that some of her pee fell down.

Shreeya said, "Naughty boy! You dropped your favorite drink."
She shocked his balls for one second and said, "Lick it dear. Don't waste anything!"

Aarush bowed down and began leaking her piss. Shreeya put her feet on the back of his head and sat like a queen.

The next week was very difficult for Aarush. Shreeya teased him all the time. She made him go to college and the Gym with the chastity cage. And she made him lick her to at least 4 orgasms daily.

He was also humiliated multiple times when Shreeya was asked what the key between her neck was. He was afraid that she might tell them. Or that someone who watches Femdom porn might know. Luckily, Shreeya didn't tell anyone and no one seemed to recognize it. By the weekend, he was a complete mess!

On Saturday morning, Shreeya tied him spread-eagle to the bed. She attached nipple clamps to his nipples. She laid on top of him and made out with him. The clamps dug deep into his chest due to her weight on top of them.

Shreeya whispered in his ears, "Today, one week will pass dear. Do you want to cum today?"
Aarush said, "Please dear. I am very horny! My dick aches a lot!"
Shreeya giggled. She said, "I love it when you are in pain. Maybe I should make you wait longer!"
Aarush quickly said, "No, PLEASE make me cum dear! My balls feel weird! It's the first time I haven't cum for a week!"

Shreeya stopped kissing him. She got up slightly and grabbed his clamps. She pressed down on his nipples making him struggle in pain!
She asked, "How often did you use to masturbate before you met me?"
Aarush became embarrassed. He said, "Around twice daily."
Shreeya pulled off his clamps as painfully as she could and said, "My boyfriend is such a pervert!"

She placed the clamps on the side and said, "Every Saturday, I will give you a chance to cum. You have to do something that I say. If you do it properly and I am happy, only then will I make you cum."

Aarush said, "I'll do whatever you ask dear. Just tell!"
Shreeya said, "Since today is the first time, I'll ask something simple. Tell me dear. Am I fat?"

Aarush quickly said, "No, you aren't dear."
The answer was a no-brainer. There was no way in hell that he would call a girl fat.

Shreeya asked, "Are you telling the truth dear? I'll let you cum only if you are telling me the truth. So please be honest. If I am fat, tell me that."

He said, "You really aren't fat! I love you."
Shreeya said, "Alright. Let me test that."
She grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it in his mouth.
She got up and stood on his chest, putting all of her weight on him. She looked down at him and asked, "Am I fat now?"
Aarush shook his head.

Shreeya smiled. She applied pressure on his chest and jumped up. Aarush felt all the pressure. Soon, she landed on his chest with both her legs! The impact was very painful! Aarush immediately began coughing non-stop in his gag!

Shreeya saw him struggling under her feet and instantly became mad! She yelled, "YouL LIAR! Why did you lie to me?"

Aarush tried mumbling through his gag, but Shreeya jumped twice on his chest! Finally, she moved back on his body and stood on his stomach. The pressure due to her weight was very high. Aarush hardened his abs as much as he could!

Shreeya jumped once again. However, this time she folded her legs in the air. She landed on her knees right on his Abdomen! This knocked the air out of Aarush!

He yelled very loudly in the gag! He began breathing heavily. Seeing him flailing in pain when she landed on him turned Shreeya a lot!
She moved forward and grabbed his face and made him look into her eyes. She acted like she was very angry!

She said, "Aarush, never lie to me again!"
She raised her right hand and landed a tight slap on his left cheek. She followed it up with a slap to his other cheek. She began raining slaps on his face!

After a dozen slaps, she stopped. Aarush was breathing heavily. Some tears had formed in the corner of his eyes due to the pain. Shreeya grabbed the remote and turned on the shock. Aarush felt the pain and began flailing and shouting in his gag. The cuffs hurt him more. Shreeya continued slapping him for the next 2 minutes before stopping.

Aarush was completely spent. He couldn't even struggle! Shreeya removed his gag and kissed him and said, "I love you dear. But please don't ever lie to me again!"

Aarush kissed her back and said, "I'm sorry dear. But you really aren't fat. I would struggle in pain no matter who jumped on my chest."

Shreeya pinched his nipples and said, "Still, don't lie! For lying today, your release is cancelled! And you have to lick all my boots clean as a punishment."

Aarush didn't have any energy to argue. Any horniness he had was beaten out of him. He said, "Yes dear."

A/N: Check out my second book. Hollywood Femdom - Taylor Swift
-------------------------

[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2