Birthday (1)
548 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next month, Aarush was kept in chastity. He was allowed to cum after 4 weeks before being locked again. Shreeya rode him in a cowgirl position. During the remaining time, Aarush worshipped her like a Goddess.

One day, Aarush thought, 'Her Birthday is coming soon. I need to plan a surprise for her.'

He thought a lot, before planning the perfect Birthday for her. Aarush worshipped and pleasured her even more during this time. On the day before her Birthday, he didn't allow her to do any work.

Finally, at midnight, he stood in front of her and said, "Happy Birthday my love."
He kissed her deeply. Shreeya kissed him back. They french kissed for around 10 minutes while hugging and feeling each other's bodies.

When they finally stopped kissing, they were rolling in bed. Shreeya was on top of him.

Aarush teased, "Excited about your Birthday gift?"
Shreeya bit his neck lightly and said, "Super!"
She asked, "What did you get me?"

He said, "Well, it's a two-part gift."
He rolled her to the side and got off the bed. He said, "Wait a minute."

He went out and grabbed some bags that he had hidden throughout the room. He returned to the bedroom and placed the bags on the bed and said, "This is your first gift."

Shreeya got excited and began checking. However, Aarush grabbed her hands and stopped her. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ears, "I will go out of the bedroom and close the door. Put these gifts on. Put your best makeup on. When you are ready, open the door. You will find your second gift there."

He kissed her cheek again. Shreeya teased him, "Don't you wanna watch?"
He said, "I do, but I also have to prepare the 2nd gift."
He kissed her again and left the room.

Shreeya began opening the bags. She was surprised by the gifts. In the bags were clothes, shoes and some accessories. Everything was made of Latex!

She giggled, 'He really has a huge latex fetish.'

Shreeya took off all her clothes. She wore the Latex panties first. They fit her perfectly. Even the shape of her vagina was outlined due to those tight panties.

Next, she wore the Latex mini-dress. It was very tight as well and squeezed her boobs. However, once she wore it, her boobs looked huge! The dress extended from just above her boobs down to half her thighs. Her stomach was squeezed by her tight dress as well, making her stomach look much smaller and tighter. The dress had a couple of straps that went over each shoulder.

Next, she wore latex gloves. They fit tight as well and extended up to her upper arm.

She thought, 'All this latex feels very good! I'm gonna make him polish my clothes the whole day!'

Lastly, she took the latex boots. They went up to her thighs, leaving just a small strip of flesh between the boots and her dress. And they had a very pointy 5-inch heel. With it, she would be taller than Aarush.

Shreeya walked with it and had some difficulty. She thought, 'I'm definitely putting the heels on him. Should I stand on his balls with these heels?'

She giggled at that thought. She looked at the bed. There was a riding crop, a whip, a paddle and a flogger. All were black in color and made of leather. Shreeya's pussy became wet as she thought, 'He is finally hinting at me to beat him! I haven't tortured him physically since that day. I just caused him slight pain so that he would want more! Today is my birthday. A perfect excuse to not have any limits or mercy! From today onwards, pain will be the new normal for him!'

A sadistic and evil grin appeared on her face as she began fantasizing about how to torture her boyfriend!

She began applying makeup. She applied a dark shade of red to her lips. She applied black eye blush and blushed her cheeks with red color. She also applied all sorts of other makeup and spent almost an hour in front of the mirror.

Finally, she got up and admired herself in the mirror, 'Perfect! Now I'm the perfect goddess for my soon-to-be slave boyfriend!'

She grabbed the riding crop and walked towards the door. She wondered, 'What other gift is he planning for me? I hope it doesn't spoil my plans of beating him till he is red and crying and pissing on him!'

She opened the door and looked down. The sight shocked her. She was instantly turned on! Her pussy actually began dripping!

In front of the door, Aarush sat on his knees and kept his head down. He was naked, well almost. His dick was locked in the chastity cage. He was wearing a collar. The collar had 'S H R E E Y A' written on it. A leash extended from the collar. His arms were extended above offering the leash and remote control to her. Shreeya realized that the collar was a shock collar!

Shreeya's eyes wandered below. Two sets of nipple clamps were attached painfully to his nipples. The two chains were hanging from his clamps and both had one small weight attached to them each. Hence, his nipples were pulled down a lot!

On his chest, some words were written. Shreeya looked carefully and read, 'I belong to Shreeya. My body is hers to do what she wills.'

He said subserviently, "I am your 2nd gift. Today, you can do whatever you want to me. Please use me, Mistress!"

Shreeya was extremely turned on! She asked while breathing heavily, "Whatever?"

Aarush said, "Yes Mistress!"
Shreeya grabbed his hair and pulled him and made him look into her eyes, "Even if you cry?"
Aarush said, "Yes Mistress. It's your birthday!"

As he said that, he was lost in her beauty. She looked perfect! It was as if a Goddess had descended to Earth!

Shreeya grabbed the remote and threw it on the bed. She grabbed his leash and pulled him so that he looked straight into her eyes. She said, "This might be my best birthday ever!"

Without giving him a chance to reply, she slapped him as hard as she could and let go of the leash. Aarush instantly fell to the ground. Shreeya stepped on his head and said, "Worship my boots slave."

Aarush said, "Yes Mistress."
He began licking her shoes. Shreeya stood there enjoying her dominance. Soon, she hit his back with the riding crop. Aarush flinched but kept licking. A red mark appeared on his back.

Shreeya grinned and began whipping his back. She ran down dozens of strikes until his back was completely red! Aarush began struggling, but he kept his lips on her boots.

Shreeya stopped when she was happy with the color of red on his back. Aarush was kissing her left leg. She moved it away slightly and said, "Get up a bit. Lick the entire boot."

Aarush licked the bottom of her left boot and began dragging his tongue upwards. As he was moving, Shreeya moved her right leg and trapped the nipple clamp chains under her foot!

Aarush was trapped, he couldn't move up. She said, "Move up Slave!"
She whipped his back with full force. Aarush tried, but his nipples were being stretched. It was very painful.

Shreeya let him struggle while whipping his back for another minute. Suddenly, she grabbed his leash and pulled his neck up. Due to the sudden force, one of the nipple clamp chains was painfully pulled off both nipples. As for the other, it was pulled off his left nipple. But the right clamp wasn't pulled properly. It clamped the edge of the nipple. Aarush immediately screamed in pain!

The clamp clamping just the edge of the nipple was very painful. In addition, all the weight fell on that tiny edge. He began struggling and he immediately removed the clamp with his hands.

Seeing his pain, Shreeya didn't stop him. However, she was thrilled by how much he was in pain. She decided, 'I need to learn how to do that intentionally. It will be fun to see.'

Despite being amused, she put up a stern face. She looked at him and asked in an angry tone, "Did I say that you can remove it? Or that you can stop licking my boots?"

Aarush looked up and said, "No Mistress."
He put his mouth on her left boot again, but he only got kicked instead.

Shreeya moved back to the bed and took the whip. She began whipping him mercilessly! It hurt Aarush a lot. He cursed in his mind, 'Me and my stupid brain! Couldn't I have bought something that didn't hurt so much!'

Shreeya whipped him mercilessly for 10 minutes. She only stopped when one of her whips slash cut across his back and began bleeding!

She stopped and admired her 'Art'. She said, "Turn around. Sleep on your back."

Aarush followed her. Even his front side had been whipped. It was painted red as well. She sat on his face and said, "Lick me, Slave."

Aarush began licking her. She was already very wet. Juices were running down her thighs. Aarush licked it all and began licking her pussy. She orgasmed in under a minute and made him drink everything.

After cumming, she said, "Keep your mouth open slave. Drink my Golden nectar."
Aarush obediently kept his mouth open. He would have to drink everything anyway. Shreeya began pissing in his mouth. He drank everything.

Shreeya got up after he cleaned her pussy. She said, "Crawl and bring the socks in my sneakers with your mouth slave."

Aarush crawled to the front of the house and brought her socks back. They tasted bad. When he returned, he saw Shreeya holding a ring gag. She gagged him and stuffed her socks in his mouth.

She began tapping his mouth while saying, "I have been using those socks for 3 days. I hope they are delicious, slave."

She led him to the bed and tied him spread-eagle. He was tied so tightly that he couldn't move a single muscle. She sat on top of him and asked, "Am I fat, slave?"
He shook his head. Shreeya slapped his face and asked again.
He shook his head again, resulting in another slap.
She asked 25 times and he said no and got slapped 25 times.

She stopped and said, "Since I am not fat, doing this shouldn't be an issue."

She stood up on his chest. The pressure on his chest was very high. Especially due to her pointed heels. They focused all the weight on one point!

She grabbed the two remotes and turned them on at half-power. Aarush's neck and balls were shocked! He tried flailing, but couldn't move at all!

Shreeya tossed the remotes away and grabbed her whip. She stood straight and dug her pointed heels into his nipples. It hurt a lot, but the shock hurt more!

Aarush's breathing became rough. Shreeya began whipping him. She whipped his abdomen, his thighs and legs!

Aarush was being electrocuted, had his nipples and chest under immense pressure and was being whipped at the same time! He couldn't handle it and lost consciousness.

Shreeya noticed his shaking stop and looked back. A sadistic grin formed on her face, 'Does he think that he will get away so easily?'

[A/N : Check out my 2nd book. Hollywood Femdom - Taylor Swift]


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
The entire story is available there.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

2