Chapter 2.
4.1k 2 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt invigorated after my little snack of dick as I walked down a busy street. The technological level of this world seemed to be around the medieval era of earth though the skills and magic of this place lead to more modern technologies. 

 

What truly caught my eye however were the people. Most people seemed human though pointy ears, short stature with big beards, horns with tails not too different from mine and much more made it clear there were more than just humans.

 

I noticed a very tall man with a green tint to his skin and tusks who my mind immediately decided must be an orc. I did my best not to stare but the anthropomorphic fox person selling jewelry made me gawk. This was insane and so very cool, a genuine fantasy world.

 

I continued my little adventure not knowing what to do or where to go. With only a few silver and copper and in a completely different world I felt lost. Looking around I noticed an anthropomorphic black cat in a ratty cloak sitting against a wall with a cup in front of them. If anyone could offer some useful information it would be them and hopefully, they wouldn’t look down on me for my non-ideal situation.

 

I made my way over and sat down a few feet away from them making sure to keep myself covered by my cloak. I focused on them and was suddenly flooded with information due to my [Whispers of the Soul] skill.

 

I was a little taken aback by their cold desire to kill an elf named Jovan Wilkinson. My immediate reaction was to somehow intervene but I didn’t. I couldn’t let myself get sucked into trouble when I had been in this world for less than a day. I just needed some information. Still, I continued to focus on them.

 

They wanted to complete a bounty which I assumed was on this elf, if I had to guess this person was an assassin rather than someone who was actually houseless. I also saw a desire for companionship and a profound loneliness which just made me more conflicted. I had to force myself not to burst out laughing when I saw their guilty pleasure was milk, not necessarily sexual more of guilty pleasure. I could also tell she was a lesbian and liked being dominant in bed.

 

Whispers of the Soul was truly amazing. It was like a slightly limited version of mind reading but mind reading nonetheless. This skill had an incredible amount of potential. I simply looked at her and learned she was a dominant lonely lesbian assassin who really liked milk. 

 

I snorted, unable to control myself and she turned to look at me. I was stunned, not by fear but by attraction. She was beautiful, she had large blue eyes, a baby pink nose, long whiskers and a puff of white fluffy fur below her neck. I never considered that I would be attracted to a cat person before but I very much was.

 

My plans of asking for information about the town went out the window fully at this point. I quickly looked away realizing I had been staring.

 

“What do you want, little human?” she purred and I felt a pleasurable shiver run through me. Her voice was smooth like silk and I felt arousal begin to warm my body. I may be bisexual but my attraction to men was more or less limited to lust, women had an effect on me that men just couldn’t replicate

 

“Well… I uh came here to get information but you're clearly busy,” I spluttered.

 

She narrowed her eyes at me, clearly suspicious. “I'm sorry, I'll leave you be.”

 

“Ask away,” she instructed with a faint smirk.

 

“Uhh, ok. Um, do you have a class?” I asked.

 

She frowned at me, giving me a how do you not know this look. “Everyone does.”

 

“Oh… how does one gain a class, is it random?”

 

“Everyone… gains one during their teenage years,” she explained like I already know this. “It generally depends on personality and lifestyle. How… how do you not know this?”

 

“Well… I’m not from around here and this is all kinda new to me,” I replied.

 

“You seem a little old to have just gained your class…”

 

“Is that weird?” I asked

 

“Look I am actually busy if you’re just messing with me, go find somewhere to stay for the night,” she sighed, reaching into her pocket and handing me a silver coin.

 

“Thank you,” I smiled, taking them. I didn’t even have to [Charm] her to get some money from her, a generous dominant lonely lesbian assassin who really liked milk.

 

Her eyes go wide and I realize that I’ve revealed my breasts when I reached out to take the coins from her. Blushing, I quickly wrapped myself back up and scurried away. I could feel her eyes linger on me as I did. Well, at least I got some information. As I reached the other side of the street I got one last desire from her. Don't waste the opportunity in front of you.

 

That gave me pause and I spun around. I noticed an elf flanked by four armed guards in white and yellow uniforms approaching down the street. They didn’t seem like the few city guards I had noticed, more like paladins or something along those lines. Oh, this was happening now. I slipped into an alleyway to watch and fulfill my morbid curiosity. I was down the street from the feline assassin and she was between me and her target. Then I realized I wasn't alone in the alleyway.

 

I picked up on several desires from behind me. Several, from multiple people. Desires to capture Liana Mayer and… do some horrible things to her. I had a feeling I knew who this Liana Mayer was and I wasn’t going to let her fall into the hands of the people behind me. So much for staying out of trouble but this was a trap and my consciousness wouldn’t let me simply stand by.

 

I risked a glance behind me and noticed an elf, two humans and some kind of dragon person. They were not city guards, they were much better equipped. Were adventurers a thing in this world? That was what came to mind. The dragon person wore shining armour with a sheathed longsword. One of the humans had a staff and the other a bow. The elf wielded a net and shortsword. On second thought mercenaries fit better than adventurers. Even without Whispers of the Soul, these four gave off bad vibes.

 

Silently cursing my brain for trying to make me do the right thing I slipped back out of the alley. I didn’t know how to warn her, so I fell back to Ye old reliable, lying my ass off. I just hoped they didn't see through Liana’s disguise.

 

I ran out of the alley, “Grandma!?” I called looking around for my imaginary grandmother before finally settling on the disguised Liana.

 

“Grandma, mother told you not to wander off,” I growl more to myself to get in character as I rush over.

 

I kneeled down in front of her and said loudly, “There you are, Mom is freaking out. Let's get you home.”

 

I crouched down in front of her and placed my hand on her shoulder. Meanwhile, she was looking at me like I had a second head.”

 

“Wha—“

 

“It’s a trap, Liana. Jovan is trying to lure you out and has people nearby to capture you.” She looked at me with confusion. “We need to leave now.” Thankfully she let me pull her away as I vocally continued the ruse.

 

We quickly hurried past the guards who barely glanced at us and down a side street. As soon as we were out of public view however she had me pinned against the wall in a blur with a knife at my throat. I swallowed nervously and she looked down at me with a look that definitely was not friendly.

 

“Who are you?” she growled.

 

“I’m Sophia,” I gasped, closing my eyes not to see the blade pressed against me. Do not enjoy this, do not enjoy this, do not enjoy this, fuck! Granted I was with my vagina on this one, getting pinned to a wall by a tall hot cat lady was an absolute turn on and the danger only excited me further. I just couldn't help myself.

 

“How could you possibly know all that?”

 

I failed to hold in my whimper and I hoped she took it as fear. “S-skill. I know you wanted to kill Jovan and that you have an obsession with milk. Is that a cat person thing or just you?” I asked, unable to help myself.

 

She opened and closed her mouth before looking away embarrassed. Even covered in fur I could tell she was blushing. “We are catkin, how do you really not know this stuff?”

 

She asks ignoring my milk question which confirms it's only Liana's embarrassing obsession. “Not from around here,” I panted.

 

“Well then, Sophia, if you knew all that, why save the dangerous assassin from the crown's guard?” she purrs slowly pulling the knife away but keeping me against the wall.

 

Her voice sizzles through me and I feel the absurd urge to check to make sure I'm not melting into a puddle. “The others desired worse.”

 

She pulled away slightly and frowned at that. She was visibly conflicted and wasn't sure if to believe me. After a few moments, she came to her conclusion and continued. “Last question, why the hell were you running around town practically naked?” she asked her demeanour finally breaking to what it was during our conversation earlier.

 

“Oh uh… I lost my other clothes and it was all I could find,” I offered, feeling my face flush.

 

“You are very strange.

 

“So you believe me then?”

 

“I'm good at reading people and with how terrified you were a second ago I very much doubt you were lying.”

 

I couldn't stop myself from bursting into laughter before barely forcing myself back under control. She looks at me confused by my reaction. Liana was very much not good at reading people.

After she confirmed that I was correct about the trap Liana kindly offered to repay me by buying me some clothes and I was happy to accept. I didn't know how much money I had but I assumed clothes were not mass-produced in this world.

 

“So why is there a bounty on Jovan Wilkinson’s head?” I asked.

 

“He's a priest in the order of Musiado.”

 

“The order of Musiado?”

 

“Ah, right you don't… They’re a group of racist religious fanatics that claim they are holy warriors of Oysus. They hate animal folk, demons and really anyone who doesn’t look more or less human. A lot of people in Solime don't like how much power they are gathering.”

 

“I’m familiar with the type,” I replied, making a mental note to avoid them. 

 

After stopping by a tailor's, Liana got us some food to eat while we waited for my new clothes to be fitted properly. I was paying attention to the currency trying to figure out how much each coin was worth as she paid. Copper seemed to be the most common. Two silver was enough for dinner and my new clothes and boots cost one gold and a few silver. I was mentally translating copper as one earth dollar, silver as ten and gold as a hundred but I doubted that was entirely accurate.

 

“Thank you for this,” I said as I ate my bowl of meat stew. 

 

“It’s the least I can do,” Liana replied with a big smile. I curse this universe for not having cameras to capture the sight. 

 

“If it’s not impolite to ask, what class do you have? Assassin?”

 

“No,” she chuckled. “I’m actually a monk. Though I’m an adventurer though I don’t do a lot of adventuring I do take a lot of quests involving stealth or assassination. But no, I'm a monk. What about you?”

 

“Uh, Oh that reminds me, my race and class are the same things. Do you know why that might be?”

 

She furrowed her brow, “I’ve… never heard of anything like that. What does it say?”

 

“Um…” I wasn’t sure if I should tell her and I realized I backed myself into a bit of a corner. I had let myself drop my guard because there were no untoward desires from her. She found me attractive and was glad for some company. I needed information and I had no reason not to trust her. “Succubus.”

 

“What are you?” she asked, confused.

 

“I’m a succubus,” I replied a little clearer.

 

Liana’s face didn’t change and to her credit, her poker face was quite good but I could read her desires. She shifted back in her seat and put her paw on her dagger in a casual motion I wouldn’t have noticed if it were not for the sudden fear I sensed from her.

 

This wasn’t the cold murderous intent she had had towards Father Wilkinson or some bigoted hatred but genuine fear of what I was. I had the sudden feeling I was missing something important.

 

I slowly placed my hands on the table between us in clear view. “I’m not a threat, I’m new to all this and have no idea what’s going on. You have nothing to fear from me, I promise.”

 

Liana said nothing and continued to eye me warily. “You should be very careful who you tell about that. I don’t know where you have been but your kind has been hunted down to the brink of extinction.”

 

A shiver of dread went through me. Well fuck.

99