Chapter 3.
3.6k 1 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’m sorry, what?!” I yelped a little too loud for what was appropriate in a public place.

 

“Not here, let’s go get your clothes and then we can talk somewhere private.”

 

I nodded and we made our way to the tailor. I still sensed no reason to distrust her. She was curious and wary and still thought I was hot but nothing concerning.

 

Liana kept a watchful eye on me as we picked up my clothes. I slipped into my new clothes, a skirt, blouse and sturdy boots. It was a relief to no longer be so naked. Eating dinner without constantly flashing Liana has been a challenge.

 

Mostly in silence we then made our way through the city until eventually arriving at an inn. It was a two-story building that reminded me more of a building from the wild west than something medieval. A sign hanging above the door read the Sly Fox and was affixed with a red lantern.

 

We entered and I quickly realized my mistake. On the far side of the main floor was a bar tended to by a foxkin. About a dozen patrons were sitting and watching a fairly sexual dance performance that was accompanied by music. Several bouncers watched the floor and one guarded the curved staircase going up to the second floor. Mingling with the patrons were women and even a few men in scantily clad clothes. This wasn't an inn, this was a brothel. Maybe I had seriously misjudged Liana and I couldn't help but wonder why she had brought me here.

 

Liana gave me a tug and I stopped by ogling to follow her. She didn't go upstairs but rather nodded at the bartender and led me through a backdoor and down the hall to a small bedroom with a handful of personal belongings scattered around. “I’m sorry this is… in my line of work discreteness is ideal so staying here is quite beneficial,” she explained.

 

“Wait, you live in a brothel and you don't…”

 

“No, it's not that I have anything against sex workers but… it's just not for me,” she replied and sat down on her bed. “Anyways… ahem. I'm inclined to believe you but you don't look like what the stories say. There is nothing about you that seems anything more than human.”

 

“Oh, if you wanted a demonstration all you had to do was ask,” I chuckled and tossed my cloak off dramatically. 

 

“W-what are you doing?” Liana stuttered.

 

“I just got these clothes, I'm not gonna destroy them,” I sighed and threw off my shirt and skirt before slipping out of my boots and standing proudly in my birthday suit. Liana’s eyes roamed over me hungrily before she realized what she was doing and looked away. “You're gonna want to watch this part,” I teased and dismissed my human illusion.

 

Liana went slack jawed as my appearance rippled and changed until I stood there in my true form. “I'm never gonna get used to this,” I muttered looking at my blue-grey skin. My hooves clopped on the wood floor loudly and I almost knocked the lantern off the bedside table with my wings but beyond that everything went smoothly.

 

“Well… that's a succubus,” she finally muttered as she gazed at me with awe and a little terror.

 

“Oh, I don't suppose you have a mirror? I haven't actually seen my face yet.”

 

She frowned but retrieved a small hand mirror from her bag. I gasped at my appearance. My curved horns and long forked purple tongue were even more noticeable, it felt a little weird to be back in this form but good weird. Like finally taking off a tight bra after a long day. What really stole the show though was something I hadn't been aware of, my eyes were entirely crimson red and glowing. The only sign of where my pupils and irises were looking was a slightly darker shade and a faint outline. “Damnnn, I look good,” I muttered. I suddenly felt a little sheepish ogling myself entirely naked in front of someone. Liana was doing the polite thing and looking away having gotten the proof she wanted.

 

“How do you not know what you look like?” she asked.

 

I didn't know how to answer that. But she had accepted me being a succubus so… “I'm not from this world. Before today I was just human.”

 

“How is that possible?”

 

“I don't know but my world looked or used to look kinda like this one but there was never any magic or skills. One moment I was walking home when I got hit by a truck and then woke up naked and alone in the forest near Solime.”

 

“What’s a truck?”

 

“Oh, it’s like a… like a horse and buggy but it’s a machine. Wait, you don’t know what a horse is,” I felt like facepalming.

 

“Everyone knows what a horse is,” she laughed.

 

“Wait, there are horses here? I just thought there were the weird bird things.”

 

“Idunics?”

 

“I guess, horse-shaped, covered in feathers with a beak,” I asked and she nodded.

 

“How have I not seen horses?”

 

She shrugged, “horses are not as common as idunics because they don’t lay eggs and breed slower. Horses are sturdier and used for riding but they aren't natural to this area.”

 

“How does an assassin know all that?” I smiled.

 

“My… my parents were farmers,” she said with a look of sadness crossing her face.

 

I nodded, I could tell she didn’t want to get into things. “So you believe me?”

 

She sighed, “while your story sounds insane I do. I’m not educated in anything remotely useful for figuring out what happened but I think you are being truthful.”

 

“I am,” I confirmed.

 

“What level are you?” She asked.

 

“Level two, I managed to… level up on my way here. What level are you?”

 

“17,” she replied.

 

“Is that high?” 

 

She shrugged, “most people are considered tier 0 which are levels 1-10. I’m considered tier one which is levels 11-40. It’s a little less common but pretty much all skilled labourers or adventurers are at least tier one.”

 

“Ah… what exactly does levelling up do?”

 

“Leveling up awards a skill point which can be used to unlock a new skill or to evolve and upgrade a skill you already have.”

 

“Wait…So you have 14 different skills?!”

 

“No, sometimes they merge. We may be more evenly matched than you might expect though. Having more skills just gives you more tools to work with. It’s not a direct power-up. Through completion of a tier earns a mastery skill which is a lot more personalized and special.”

 

“Huh,” I muttered letting that all sink in.

 

“Also there are racial traits that you have from birth and then a level one skill which you gain when you gain your first class level which is often a passive skill that guides how you do things. Warriors might gain a bonus from combat, scribes from writing and such.”

 

“Or a succubus from sex,” I chuckled.

 

“You gain an experience bonus from sex?” She smirked.

 

“Yea but I need sex like you need food so it’s not ideal.”

 

“Well as with everyone your class seems to fit your personality,” she chuckled. “I can only imagine what you were like in your old world.”

 

“I don’t think I was that different. Though I only did online sex work sex is a thing I’m quite familiar with.”

 

“Online?”

 

“Um… I really don’t know how to explain computers and the internet. People watched a live image of me from wherever they were.”

 

She nodded, “there are skills that can do similar things.”

 

“Do you mind if I stay here tonight? Today has been exhausting.”

 

 “Of course, I hope you don’t mind sharing?”

 

“Not at all, I’m wondering if your fur is as soft as I think it is,” I winked and Liana blushed. She always seems so composed which just makes flustering her even more rewarding.

I slept amazingly. Liana seemed to enjoy cuddles as much as I did. Her fur was incredibly soft and I had to resist the urge to constantly run my hands through it. Regardless of our flirting nothing more happened but I was so exhausted I didn’t mind.

 

Unfortunately when I woke I was alone though Liana was returning with a tray of food.

 

“Morning Sophia, I know you don’t need to eat but I thought you might enjoy something anyways."

 

“Thanks,” I replied sleepily.

 

“You're free to stay here if you want.” 

 

“I might take you up on that, I was thinking I might see if I could get a job here. It would be an easy source of levels.”

 

“That’s not a bad idea if you are comfortable with it. I, unfortunately, have to head out, I do have a priest to kill after all.”

 

I winced, “right… well, good luck and be safe.”

 

She smiled, “I'll see you later.”

 

Soon after Liana left I got dressed and decided to go look for the madam. I was starting to feel my hunger and hoped she would need a demonstration of my skills.

 

I made my way out of the room and towards the main floor. It was a lot less fantastical during the morning but the foxkin was sitting behind the bar. He gave me a polite nod when he noticed me.

 

“Uh, good morning, I’m Sophia. I was hoping to talk to the madam about working here?” 

 

He gave me an appraising look before nodding and pulling a string which dangled from the ceiling. “The madam will be down momentarily,” he said with a polite smile.

 

“Thanks,” I replied and took a seat at one of the tables to wait. While I waited I looked through his desires. He had a boyfriend he wanted to propose to but nothing else of any interest.

 

A few minutes later a very short woman in a frilled purple dress descended the stairs. She made her way to the bar and gave me a warm smile. The foxkin whispered something in her ear causing her to smirk. She held an interest in me and mainly desired to keep the Sly Fox running smoothly. She liked both women and men and really liked being eaten out.

 

“I am Madam Moonhollow,” she said with a nod of greeting.

 

“Sophia Hondera,” I replied.

 

“Why don't we speak in my office, yes?”

 

Without waiting for a reply she turned and walked back up the stairs and I quickly followed. She led me into the first room which seemed to be her office. A large desk with chairs on either side sits in the middle of the room covered in papers and books.

 

“So Sophia,” she said, sitting down and motioning for me to do the same. “Anton said you are interested in working here.”

 

“Yes ma’am, I’m new to Solime and I have previous experience with this kinda thing.”

 

“Oh that’s good,” she smirked as she studied me. “Fortunately we could use another working girl so we should get this interview started.”

 

“Oh an interview,” I purred as seductively as I could.

 

She grinned, “that too but first an actual boring interview.”

 

I sighed and did my best to focus on her questions all the while wetness continued to pool between my thighs. She then moved on to discussing how things operated here, from where I would stay, the schedule and dressing rooms and the day-to-day operations. It was comforting to hear that she would provide herbs to anyone who needed them to prevent pregnancy along with regular visits to a doctor. Being a succubus made me exempt from such worries but it was a good sign of faith that she provided those services for the people who worked here.  

 

Madam Moonhollow seemed happy with my answers and when we were finally finishing up I could have jumped for joy. “Is it time for a more hands-on interview?” I asked, trying not to squirm too much in my seat.

 

She remained impassive but I could read her desires and I licked my lips. She slid her chair back motioning for me to come over. I smiled and moved around the desk with a sway in my step. 

 

She spread her legs, pulled up her dress and raised an eyebrow challenging me. Arousal and hunger flared through me as I got to my knees and looked at my meal with a smirk. Good to know I wasn't the only one without actual underwear though… was underwear even a thing? The merchant hadn't been wearing any.

 

I focused my thoughts, having distracted myself from the task at hand. I ran my hands along her legs as I settled my face close to her pussy. I could feel the warmth emanating from her body as I kissed along her thighs and made my way to their apex. She twitched slightly when I ran my tongue over her but she seemed to be trying to show little reaction.

 

I parted her lips and began to lap rhythmically, occasionally paying attention to her clit but mostly teasing. She was getting wetter by the second and it wasn't just from my saliva. I hummed at her taste on my tongue as I smeared her wetness around. Her breath had sped up and her hold on her dress had tightened but she was refusing to make a sound, that wouldn't do at all. I reached a hand into my skirt to play with myself as I briefly sucked on her clit and planted sloppy kisses over her vulva. She grabbed a handful of hair and I moaned at the twinge of pain.

 

Now ready I slipped my tongue inside her and she gasped pulling me against her further. I stroked my clit faster as I tongue fucked her. “You… certainly have skills,” she panted and I chuckled as my focus went back to her clit.

 

She was still trying to remain quiet but doing a much worse job of it. Her breathy gasps and small moans caused me to pick up my pace. I was getting close myself and my nipples ached for attention. I sucked and flicked her clit trying to topple her over the edge before I went. She let out a moan as her thighs trembled and she came. I quickly followed suit as I licked up her juices.

 

I sat back panting when my orgasm faded and blinked my eyes drearily. She looked slightly dishevelled and for someone as pristine as her I considered that a win. “Well, Sophia… you’re hired.”

 

[Level Up!]

105