Chapter 4.
3.4k 5 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ignored my new level as Madam Moonhollow proceeded to show me around the Sly Fox. She would give me more guidance tonight when I would start working. I was quite excited when she showed me the bathroom which was surprisingly fancy and had modern plumbing. Though it was magical in origin rather than mechanical. Unfortunately, the showers were communal but hot running water was still a dream come true. Next was the dressing room which had mirrors, makeup and several outfits to choose from. When my little tour ended I was looking forward to tonight.

 

My excitement faded a little when I returned to Liana’s room. Gaining levels through sexual encounters was… weird. Feeding was what I had decided to call it because I wasn't doing it for pleasure or fun. I was doing it for sustenance and experience and soon money.

 

A had been a bit of a slut in my old world but hadn't slept with total strangers. I was fine with oral but a little more nervous about any more involved with my body. I liked having control, that's why I ultimately chose to cam because I could hit the end stream button any time. 

 

Though my class seemed to favour that directly. It seemed all about sex and manipulation which made me feel a little more comfortable. If I was smart I would always be in control to some degree. My class might not be powerful in combat but manipulating others could easily be stronger. No longer feeling like thinking about this any further, at least not now, I decided to look at my new options on the skill tree.

 

I had more variety now, unlocking [Whispers of the Soul] had made more skills available. Looking through my options was a little overwhelming. After a few moments, I made my choice.

 

[Supernatural Beauty] 

You have an aura about you that is supernatural alluring and creatures will instinctively see you as incredibly attractive. People will find you attractive regardless of sexual orientation or preference.

 

It wasn't the most flashy of abilities but since I was gonna be having a lot of sex being everyone's type would be quite useful. Plus it would help with getting clients tonight. 

 

Having some time to kill, I decided to go to the market. I had some money and I wanted to explore. I slipped into my cloak and headed out after leaving a note for Liana in case she got back during the afternoon. Then after waving at Anton, the foxkin bartender and manager, I started making my way through Solime.

 

Eventually, I arrived at the market square. Dozens of people bustled around me and merchants sold all kinds of things. I saw various animals, some similar to ones I knew and others new. One merchant was selling what I thought were puppies but they were purple and their neck split into eight tentacles and a beak rather than a head.

 

Quickly moving away from the eldritch horror dogs I noticed a performance of some kind. A few people were playing music while a woman danced to it. The most notable thing was the fire however, the woman summoned and controlled flames to the sound of the music. Children oohed and aahed as she spun in a circle inhaling all the fire she had created before as the grand finale breathed a giant fireball into the air above everyone. It was very impressive.

 

I also noticed a few people that were adventurers. Some people had weapons but no one was kitted out and ready for anything the way they were. Unlike the city watch they didn't wear bland armoured uniforms and they had a certain aura about them. And with my ability to read desires, it was relatively easy to identify them.

 

I noticed a group of priests and knights. I wasn't sure who they were but some were armoured and carried weapons. Regardless they were dressed in white and gold and were preaching about Oysus, the god of the sun. One paladin-looking man in plate armour looked human but his eyes glowed brightly with a light that made my skin crawl.

 

As I flicked through their desires all of them mentioned serving the order. Then I noticed him, a familiar thin tall elven man, Father Wilkinson. This was the aforementioned order of Musiado. I promptly turned 180 degrees and continued in the opposite direction. It looked like Liana hadn't managed to kill him yet.

By the time evening rolled around I was ready to work. I wasn't used to it and my hunger was getting to me, though masturbation helped calm the urges it didn't actually feed me. Madam Moonhollow was chatting with me as I got ready. I had chosen a skinny red dress and was in the process of figuring out all of the foreign makeup as I listened.

 

“If you're not entertaining privately then spend your time socializing with the clients. When you catch someone's attention come to me so they can pay and then bring them to one of the rooms upstairs. An hour of your time costs five gold which the Sly Fox will take one of. At the end of the night come to me and I will give you the gold you earned.”

 

I nodded while trying to fix my eyeshadow. Going by my previous estimation that was 400$ for each hour with a client. That wasn't bad and considering I was going to be gorging myself on lust and experience the whole time I had no complaints.

 

“Most clients simply want to have fairly regular sex, some simply want someone to talk to but some have certain… perhaps unusual tastes.”

 

“Kinks?” I snort.

 

She nodded, “you do not have to do anything you do not wish to but I would encourage you to keep an open mind. It would not be ideal if you were to upset a client so be polite but your comfort is more important than a single client.”

 

That made sense though it was probably more profitable to keep us happy in the long run. I wasn't too concerned, with [Charm] I could leave every client with a smile on their face.

 

“Right well I believe that’s all so I will leave you to get ready. Join everyone on the main floor when you are done. We open shortly so it will give you a chance to get to know the others working the floor. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask,” she said and took her leave.

 

When I was ready I looked at myself in the mirror. Was It weird that I missed being in my demon form? I looked good and I was glad for the familiarity but some part of my brain had started thinking of me as a succubus rather than as a human. Being in this disguise for so long was a little uncomfortable, my tail and wings felt cramped though they were entirely gone as far as I could tell. Even having regular toes compared to hooves was starting to seem off as well.

 

I shook the thoughts away, I had work to do. I made my way to the main floor and saw a few clients begin to trickle in. The performance hadn't started yet and I made my way over to a few employees that were chatting to introduce myself.

 

“Make sure you save some clients for the rest of us, new girl, cus damn!” the shirtless orc said.

 

“Did you finally find a woman that tickles yer fancy,” the older redheaded and magnificently bearded dwarf laughed and punched him in the arm and he rolled his eyes?

 

“Im Cleo,” the elven woman said with a polite smile. “This is Margo and Rob,” she explained, pointing to the dwarf and orc respectively.

 

I gave them all a smile, “Sophia.” Their eyes lingered on me a little longer than normal and their desires showed they all found me attractive. Even the apparently gay orc seemed a little confused by that. It looked like Unnatural Beauty was doing its job.

 

After a little chit chat, we parted ways as the music began and it was officially go time. I stayed by the edge of the room watching everything play out. I wasn't interested in mingling and wanted to get onto the main course.

 

Rob was sitting in a dwarven man's lap and holding a beer. Cleo had already gone upstairs with a woman that was even too small to be a dwarf, I suspected she was a gnome. I wasn't entirely sure what Margo was doing but she was in a very intense arm wrestling match and seemed to know what she was doing. A few other employees buzzed around and some were serving drinks.

 

I eventually noticed a human man about a decade older than me wearing fine clothes. He seemed somewhat shy and was only risking glances at the performance. He was sipping a glass of what I assumed was wine and my pussy clenched with anticipation, I was looking forward to this.

 

“Hey handsome,” I purred as I slid down into the booth opposite him. “Have a lot on your mind?”

 

He seemed uninterested in my presence until he got a look at me and practically started salivating. Unnatural Beauty had been an excellent choice.

 

“I… uh–just thinking, never mind,” he laughed nervously. I flicked through his desires and resisted the urge to roll my eyes. He just wanted to bitch to someone about his ex-wife. I would have moved on if not for his desire for me to dominate him. I shifted in my seat and rubbed my wet thighs together. Oh, this was gonna be fun.

 

“Why don't we get a room and you can tell me all about it?” I whispered in his ear making sure he got a view of my chest. My boobs might be small but I know how to use them.

 

“I–uh, sure,” he stuttered and I flagged Madam Moonhollow over. He paid and I practically had to drag him upstairs and into one of the available rooms.

 

The room was nice but sparse with a large bed and not much else. I flipped the sand hourglass that was enchanted to ring when the hour was up and sat on the bed. He sat beside me and I decided to give him a chance to get comfortable.

 

Ten minutes later, I felt like I was losing my mind. I knew I was being paid but even I could only pretend to care so much. I was now understanding why she was his ex-wife, this man was so incredibly boring. Ok maybe I was being a little harsh but I was practically dripping at this point. He was so fuckable, so edible, so much potential lust to consume. I could practically taste the lust slumbering under the surface and just begging to be released.

 

Surprising him I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. “Sophia what–”

 

“You will address me as mistress, is that understood?” I growled.

 

“Y-yes mistress,” he replied blushing. I could feel his length hardening beneath me as I tore his shirt open.

 

“I have been sitting here so needy and unsatisfied while you go on and on and on. You dare think about your ex-wife in front of your mistress? I think you deserve some punishment,” I grinned as I grabbed his cock through his pants.

 

He seemed legitimately stunned by my little performance while thoroughly enjoying it. Once he was clearly horny enough I ordered him to undress and he quickly did. I slipped out of my tight red dress revealing my red lace underwear. That's right, underwear did exist here after all.

 

“Do you want to fuck me, pet?” I asked as I climbed on top of him and ran my pussy over the length of his cock.

 

“Y-yes mistress,” he moaned.

 

I slapped his hands away as he reached towards me, “too bad. I’m going to enjoy myself while you think about what you've done,” I chuckled and pinched a nipple.

 

He gasped at the twinge of pain and thrust his hips against me uselessly. I continued to rub myself against his dick putting on a bit of a show just to really make him desperate. I felt his cock start to throb as his climax approached and I stopped my motions.

 

He whimpered but I scooted back onto the bed and spread my legs. “If you can make me cum with your mouth I might reward you. And don't touch yourself.”

 

He looked truly pitiful with his desperate look and swollen cock. Still, he obeyed and buried his face in my cunt. I moaned genuinely, maybe if he had done this more and talked less his wife wouldn't have left him. With how pent up I was mixed with the satisfaction of finally feeding that aching need inside me I climaxed fairly quickly. I shivered as my legs twitched and dug my nails into his scalp. “Hmm, good boy. You’ve earned your reward, lie on your back.”

 

He obeyed and I climbed back onto him and eased myself onto him. I hummed in satisfaction and began to roll my hips. I began to slowly ride him in full but never enough to let him cum. I would never have risked anything like this but I knew all his dirty little desires and I was giving him the fantasy he craved. Normally I wasn't very dominant in bed but this was surprisingly fun. 

 

He moaned and whimpered as he clung to the sheets. I was fucking him far too slowly for his liking but he didn't dare ask for more. I kneaded my breasts as I enjoyed the way his dick slid in and out of me. “Uhhhh, your such a good little fuck toy,” I moaned.

 

I picked up my pace and groaned as his cock started to hit just the right spot. I felt him twitch inside me and was already slowing my pace when he warned me he was going to cum. “Don't you dare cum before me,” I groaned as I rubbed my clit quickly. He whimpered but managed to hold on and after a few more trusts I rolled my head back as my orgasm rippled through me.

 

I felt his cock twitch as he came inside me. I rolled my hips as his seed spilled into me. Not needing to worry about pregnancy or diseases was a fucking blessing, my god. I dripped cum onto him as I slid away. He was panting looking drained and I decided to give him a minute to recover.

 

Wait… did I literally drain him? Wasn't that a thing succubi did? Shit! I quickly looked through my character sheet and relaxed a bit. Looks like I just wrung him out the old-fashioned way. I, on the other hand, was feeling fantastic… beyond the cum slowly leaking down my leg, I enjoyed creampies but not so much the mess.

101