Chapter 5.
3.3k 1 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time I called it a night I had satisfied another two clients. A human woman who wanted to explore her attraction to women and who I gave a bit of a tutorial and then finally some grisly adventurer who just wanted to put his dick in something. None of it was the best sex I had ever had but it was to be expected, my job was to please them but that wasn't gonna stop me from doing my best to enjoy myself. I was full and content and felt amazing. On top of that by the end of the night, I had levelled up.

 

[Level Up!]

 

After a long shower in the magical bathroom, I made my way to the room I shared with Liana. My heart sank to see she wasn't there. I had expected her to return by now but I hadn’t heard from her since she left this morning.

 

Just as I was finally starting to feel a little comfortable something had to go wrong. Maybe she was still working and doing some kind of stakeout. Or maybe something had gone horribly wrong. Even if that was the case, what could I do? Feeling lost, I checked the skill tree. After some debating, I made my choice of what to unlock.

 

 [Arousing Touch] 

Causes intense sexual arousal through touch making the target crave sexual stimulation and making it hard to focus on anything rather than sex. Further uses during an encounter further magnify the effect increasing arousal and sensitivity and potentially sending the target into a frenzy until they climax.

 

I figured it could come in handy and the increasing sensitivity could be useful in non-sexual situations. Plus making someone really horny was just kinda funny.

 

My sleep was restless and the following morning when Liana still hadn’t returned I was only getting more worried. I made my way to the bathroom to have a shower wanting to do something to take my mind off of it.

 

“Oh hey,” Cleo said, causing me to jump slightly. I hadn’t noticed her under one of the shower heads… entirely naked.

 

“O-oh, good morning,” I chuckled.

 

“How was your first night?” she smiled.

 

“Not bad, three clients.”

 

“I can see why,” she winked.

 

I shook my head with a laugh and got in the shower. I was realizing that the downside to [Supernatural beauty] is that it couldn’t be turned off. “How long have you lived in Solime?”

 

“Hmmm? Oh, almost a few years now,” she replied.

 

“I don’t suppose you're interested in lunch? I’ve recently arrived here and don’t know the city yet.”

 

“Lunch eh? Sure, I was already planning on getting some shopping done. I wouldn’t mind some company.”

 

“Great, thanks,” I replied.

 

“We probably wanna avoid the town square today though,” she added.

 

“Oh?”

 

“You haven’t heard? The order is executing some assassin this afternoon and they want to put on a big show.”

 

My heart dropped. “The order of Musiado?” She nodded. “Are executions common in Solime?” I asked nervously.

 

“There’s been a few over the years.”

 

“But isn’t the order of Musiado a church?”

 

She shrugged, “I don’t know what deal they have with the city guard but they hold a lot of power here.”

 

I nodded really not liking this. “I may need to take a rain check on lunch…”

I made my way to the town square in record time. There was a crowd gathering and there were a lot more priests and paladins of the order of Musiado. At the far end of the town square was a wooden platform with a chopping block. People were waiting to watch an execution like it was a movie. I wormed my way through the crowd to get closer to the front.

 

On the makeshift stage was Father Wilkinson flanked by a very shiny paladin in plate mail though without a helmet. His glowing eyes gave me goosebumps and I could only guess that maybe it was because I was a demon. A few others littered the stage but it was clear Father Wilkinson was in charge with this paladin second in command.

 

“Good townfolk of Solime!” Father Wilkinson called after a few more minutes, shushing the crowd’s murmuring. “We have come to this town to guide you into Oysus’s light. Yet evil forces seek to destroy us, just yesterday we captured a beast sent to assassinate me and prevent me from spreading the word of the god of the sun!”

 

Whispers and murmurs went through the crowd and I felt relieved that no one clapped or applauded.

 

“These animals are just that, no better than the vile demons that you've allowed to live among you. Many of you do not understand why we preach but it is to protect all of you from the likes of them. They are no better than the monsters that stalk your forests but instead, they live among you waiting for the opportunity to corrupt you away from Osys’ light. They are dangerous and vile–”

 

I tuned him out after that, his words made me feel sick. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't [Charm] so many people at once. I didn't even have a weapon, I was woefully outmatched. Forcing myself to focus I noticed that the order’s goons seemed to all be on stage while the city guard was placed around the perimeter of the town square.

 

It looked like the order of Muisiado didn't actually have this assassin but I would wager they were allowed to be the ones to execute them. I still didn't know if this was Liana, there had to be more than one assassin in Solime. I flicked through father Wilkinsons and saw his desire for the execution of Liana Mayer to go smoothly. Well… shit. I checked my character sheet wanting to see all my options.

 

Name: 

Sophia Hondera

Age:

22

Race: 

Succubus

Class: 

Succubus (Level 4)

Strength: D

Dexterity: B

Intelligence: B

Charisma: S

Racial Skills: [Sexual Experience], [Charm], [Human Form]

Skills: [Whispers of the Soul], [Supernatural Beauty], [Arousing Touch]

 

Titles: [Daughter of the Lilim]

 

Nothing particularly stood out but using [Charm] was probably my best bet. I just needed to get to Liana before she was in public view. I quickly made my way over to a  nearby city guard and activated [Charm] on him. Unlike with the farmer, there was some resistance but I managed to push past his defences. I guessed he had some skill that made it harder to affect him.

 

I approached him looking as stern as I could. [Charm] wasn't total mind control, I still needed to put on a good performance. “What is the meaning of this?” I growled with a sneer.

 

“well…Miss–I d–” He stuttered looking like a scorned child.

 

“I am Dame Amalia Romaine of the king's guard,” I cut him off, for once my study of old English literature seemed to pay off. “Why has this execution not been postponed?”

 

“I uh–well you see–”

“Oh shut up, take me to your commanding officer,” I rolled my eyes and held back a smirk. I know this was an incredibly serious situation but this was kinda fun.

 

“Yes Dame,” he replied and nervously led me to a nearby building. Two other guards were stationed out front but with my attitude and the charmed guard, they let us pass. He led me down a hall into a bigger room with several other guards roaming around. The interior was not what I was expecting, It was militarized but also gave more police precinct vibes or well medieval police precinct vibes. I puffed out my chest and maintained good posture, I wasn't a professional actor by any means but clients would sometimes want me to play a character and I quickly learned that confidence mattered more than anything else.

 

“Uh… Sir? Um, this is dame Amalia of the king’s guard,” the charmed guard introduced to a grizzled old human man wearing a chest plate with a short sword at his side.

 

He waved the [Charm] guard away but I noticed he didn't go far, he was still quite charmed by me. “Dame Amalia,” the sergeant said, “I am sergeant Alexander Rolt, what brings a knight of the king to Solime?”

 

“I am not entirely at liberty to say of course, but his majesty has ordered me to… interview this assassin, Liana Mayer.”

 

He frowned at that and looked me over. I kept my facade knowing it was the only thing protecting me from certain death. I was surrounded by at least a dozen guards, I couldn't afford to slip up.

 

“You don't much look like a knight.”

 

I could read his desires and was thankful to find he was more annoyed that I was pulling rank on him rather than suspecting that I was lying. As much as I wanted to [Charm] him I couldn't risk it. There were no noticeable effects to charming someone but I figured the city guard had people adept at noticing and preventing magic.

 

“I am not here for battle, sergeant. I am here to extract information from a simple prisoner. I need no weapons for such things,” I grinned and Sergeant Rolt looked a little nervous at that. “Now, where is the prisoner?”

 

He looked me over once more before finally backing down, “right this way, dame.”

 

I motioned for the charmed guard to follow as sergeant Rolt led us through another heavily guarded door and towards what was clearly a cell block. He led me down a few steps underground to one of the dozen or so sturdy wooden doors. A few torches were all that illuminated the hallway and I was feeling incredibly nervous at this point.

 

I nodded expectantly at the sergeant and he unlocked the door and swung it open. I gasped at the view that awaited me in a very non-knightly fashion. Liana was beaten and bruised, her fur matted with blood and her breathing strained. She was chained and her arms bound behind her back. Trying to cover up my surprise I turned to him with genuine anger. “Tell the order the execution will have to be postponed until tonight. It is very hard to speak to someone who is beaten senseless.”

 

“Uh… they will not like that,” the sergeant began.

 

“That is inconsequential to me, give me the damn keys,” I growled and he complied and started returning upstairs to pass the message along. “Boy! Fetch some food and water for the prisoner.”

 

He gave a little bow and scurried off leaving me all alone with Liana. As soon as I was alone my facade crumbled and I had to lean against the wall for support. It was insane I had gotten this far and I had no idea how either of us was going to get out of it. I crouched down beside her and unlocked her restraints freeing her hands. “Liana?” I whispered loudly as I gently shook her.

 

She blinked her non-swollen eye open and looked at me with confusion until she realized it was me. “Sophia? How?”

 

I smiled at her, “a lot of blatant lying.”

 

She chuckled painfully, “so what's the plan?”

 

“Well…” I winced.

 

“Oh for the love of the gods,” she groaned.

 

“Do you have any skills that can help us get out?”

 

“I can teleport shot distances as long as I can see the destination. If you can get me above ground then maybe… I can also turn invisible but I’m not in good condition, I would need some kind of distraction.”

 

I was about to reply when I heard hurried footsteps returning. “Dame? I brought what you requested,” the charmed guard said.

 

I gave him a small smile and handed the bread and water to Liana. “What's your name?”

 

“Gol.”

 

“What level are you, Gol?” I asked.

 

“Oh.. uh just reached level 17,” he replied.

 

I bit my lip, Sexual Experience rewarded more experience the higher level the partner and it was really tempting. But he was charmed which didn't feel great plus I didn't think anything I could unlock would be useful. “Do you know what level sergeant Rolt is?”

 

Gol’s eyes lit up with admiration, “I don't know for certain but he's approaching tier two.”

 

I licked my lips, now that would do. “Take me to him, now!” I ordered and Gol scurried down the hall and I followed. He didn't seem to care about the fact I left Liana’s cell open.

 

“You'll have your distraction,” I said with a wink and turned to follow him.

 

Gol led me upstairs and practically ran around the room looking for sergeant Rolt before taking me to his office. I told Gol to not let anyone else in and entered. “Did you find out what you were looking for?” sergeant Rolt asked.

 

“I did, and it was certainly thanks to your help. I'm often underestimated due to my height and gender but I appricate your willingness to assist me,” I replied handing him back the keys. It was a bald-faced lie, he had been annoyed that I had shown up and bossed him around but that wasn't important. “And from such a good-looking man such as yourself,” I smirked.

 

He blushed and looked away nervously. “I uh, thank you, Dame.”

 

“Please, call me Amalia.”

 

“Of course Amalia,” he replied quietly.

 

“Well… that just leaves us with the matter of what to do about you,” I smiled.

 

“What? I’m afraid I… do not understand.”

 

I sat down on the corner of his desk inching my way into his personal space and lean towards him even further. “I see how you eye me eagerly. I just wonder if we have to play a whole game or if we can just get to you ravishing me right on your desk,” I purred.

 

He turned beet red and I slipped off the desk and walked behind him. I ran my hands over his chest and activated Arousing Touch.

 

“I…well–I…uh,” he panted having difficulty formulating his thoughts.

 

“Just think about it, fucking me with only a thin wall between me and your officers. They would hear exactly how good your cock makes me feel,” I whispered in his ear. “Of course, if you’re not interested then I suppose our business is concluded, sergeant,” I sighed and began to leave.

 

I didn't make it two steps before he slammed me into the wall and kissed me. I chuckled as his tongue entered my mouth. I had learned from last night that I didn't really like kissing people I had no emotional connection to but I needed this man fully distracted so… I could feel his erection pressing against me. He groped my chest and I let out a moan, I did always have a weakness of having my nipples played with.

 

He pulled me away from the wall and pushed me onto the desk. He had a bit of a feral look in his eye and I could tell the two more times I cast [Arousing Touch] while he kissed me was really getting to him. I pulled my skirt up to reveal my dripping wet and bare pussy.

 

With quite literally impossible strength sergeant Rolt tore his pants off as if they were velcro pants. That was an interesting use of some kind of super-strength skill. “Are you just gonna stand there and stare, big boy?” I smirked and oh god he did not.

 

I moaned when he entered me in one swift motion. I was incredibly wet and a lot more durable than a human but it still wasn't entirely painless. He fucked me like a feral animal rutting into me as I was pinned to the desk. I moaned and whimpered not holding back as I rolled my hips up to meet his cock pumping into me. I cried out as he bit down on my shoulder causing me to shiver into an orgasm. “Oh fuck sergeant, you're filling me up so good!” I moaned only being further turned on by the idea of everyone listening to us fucking like rabbits.

 

I clenched around him and rubbed my clit faster and faster as I felt a familiar sensation. “Faster! Im so close, ah fuck me!” I cried as my second orgasm flooded me and squirted and saw stars.

 

His rhythm was starting to falter and I could tell he was getting close. “Fuck yes, just like that. Fill me with your cum,” I groaned as his cock twitched and he finally came and flooded my pussy with cum.

 

[Level Up!]

 

I was a little worried I overdid it with the [Arousing Touch] considering he looked like he was on the verge of a heart attack as he collapsed into his chair gasping for air. Still Arousing Tough had been so worth it, my legs felt a little unsteady from his relentless fucking. “I'll get you some water, sergeant,” I chuckled and fixed my appearance as much as I could. I wiped my pussy off on his torn pants and hoped it was enough to not start leaking before I made it back. Looking thoroughly fucked but presentable I gave him a wink and exited his office.

 

The main room was entity silent and everyone was watching me as I exited. Most people's faces were red, some had tents in their pants, and others were trying to pretend they were buddies with work. I released my [Charm] on Gol feeling a little guilty but also not wanting to leave any loose ends. “Back to work, the lot of you!” I growled and with my head held high and cum dripping from my pussy I left the guard precinct. 

97