Chapter 8.
2.8k 4 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I scanned the main floor for potential clients but my heart wasn't really in it tonight. Liana had gone to bed early having still not fully recovered. She seemed to appreciate the cookies though which made me happy.

 

“Um… excuse me, Sophia?” a familiar man asked. It was the boring merchant from the other night and I gave him the best smile I could muster. “I was wondering if you would be interested in… what we did but maybe you could well tie me up?”

 

“Perhaps if you would address me properly, pet,” I smirked. 

 

“Would you consider taking me as a client, mistress?” he asked more politely.

 

I did a little walk around him as if I was trying to decide. “And what new things would you like me to do to you?”

 

“I would like you to tie me up, mistress,” he replied with an excited swallow.

 

“Is that so,” I whispered before nipping his ear slightly with my teeth.

 

He sucked in a breath but didn't move as I returned to being in front of him. I smirked at the tent in his pants as I slowly ran my hands down his chest and towards his crotch. “Wait by the stairs until I get back, be a good little pet for mistress, yes?” I purred as I activated Arousing Touch.

 

He whimpered as his eyes went wide and his legs almost gave out from under him. He scampered over to wait by the stairs as I spoke to madam Moonhollow about getting restraints of some kind. She supplied me with rope and I led him to one of the rooms. He was practically vibrating with need at this point and his erection was painfully obvious in his pants.

 

“Strip,” I commanded him and he quickly did. “Lie down on the bed and spread out your arms and legs.” I straddled him and pulled out the rope. “Is this what you want? Me to tie you down and have my way with you?” I asked rolling my hips over his naked crotch.

 

“Y-yes mistress,” he croaked.

 

“Hmm, good boy,” I purred as I tied one of his hands to the bedpost. He whimpered and began to trust his hips against me and I roughly grabbed him by the hair. “Selfish little pet aren’t you.”

 

“Ah,” he moaned as I tied his other hand to the bedpost. I kissed and licked my way down his body and he desperately tried not to buck his hips for more. I gave his cock one long and slow lick while casting [Arousing Touch] through my tongue. He immediately began squirming as his cock bobbed uselessly in the air. I grabbed his dick just tightly enough to cause a little pain.

 

“Naughty, naughty. If you want to be rewarded then you going to wait here patiently while I tie your legs,” I smirked and he nodded frantically. I was really starting to see the appeal as to why Liana liked being the dominant one. I quickly tied his legs to the bed leaving him totally spread eagle on the bed with his dick standing straight at attention. “I honestly don't know if you deserve to be rewarded, I think I need some time to think about it,” I chuckled and activated another [Arousing Touch]. “If you want this to stop, the safe word is pineapple.”

 

After that, I sat and left him like that desperately bucking his hips and straining against his restraints. He whimpered and cried and begged for me to let him cum but not once did he actually ask me to untie him, say the safe word or even remotely desired me to release him so I continued to ignore him. 

 

My mind of course quickly drifted back to Liana even in the middle of the session. This was the downside to sex without a connection, it missed a certain something. It didn’t have the same fulfillment that came with emotional intimacy. It was even more so with me because sex was the equivalent of eating dinner. The specialness of sex that the original Sophia had learned was quickly fading from me. It wasn't a bad thing considering I was a succubus but it also made sex more mundane. Simply having Liana even just as a friend felt far more rewarding emotionally. I realized this was a job but though I enjoyed having a lot of sex I wanted a deeper connection with someone, hopefully, Liana.

 

When the hour was coming to an end I finished him off with an extremely quick handjob and he was so pleased by the experience that he gave me another 5 gold pieces. Embarrassingly the last hour had finally gotten me the rest of the experience I needed.

 

[Level Up!]

 

I decided to call it a night there. I had earned plenty for tonight and I was worried about Liana. As I was cleaning up in the shower I checked my skill tree and immediately made my choice. It was a little embarrassing but kinda hot plus not only would Liana like it but it would help her condition as well. I locked in my choice and accepted the fact that I was definitely into this.

 

[Lactation] 

Produce copious amounts of delicious and nutritious breast milk that accelerates healing and revitalizes those that drink it. The experience of being milked is extremely pleasurable. Due to the magical effects of the milk you produce, it is very slow to spoil. On/Off.

 

Curious I turned on [Lactation] and sucked in a breath at the sensation. It wasn't painful, but it felt weird, neither good nor bad. Like there was a sudden pressure and a heaviness that needed to be released. I gently massaged a breast and whimpered, they were very sensitive. I began slowly kneading them both and after a few moments, droplets of milk began to appear on both my nipples. Soon there was enough that it began running down. I was extremely turned on and very frustrated by the fact my boobs were too small to suck on them myself. 

 

I gently pinched and pulled my sensitive nipples between my thumb and first two fingers. I let out a gasp as my motions sent shocks of pleasure through me and I squeezed my thighs together. I continued the motions and was rewarded with a squirt of milk. Jesus, fuck I was milking myself.

 

Every squeeze and pull of my teat sent a squirt of milk accompanied by ripples of pleasure through me. I teetered on the edge of climax for a few more squirts before an orgasm rippled through. I slipped on the tile and banged my knee but I had a dopey grin on my face. I had made myself orgasm from just my breasts before but this… this was so much more.

 

I wiped some of the milk off my chest and brought it to my lips. Delicious was an appropriate description, it was sweet and creamy. Not wanting to get carried away I reluctantly deactivated [Lactation]. My breasts didn't suddenly empty however and I realized that was because I had turned production off, it didn't get rid of the rest of the milk. I brought myself to another orgasm from milking before I quickly returned to my room realizing that I had been masturbating in the public showers.

 

I slipped into our room and climbed into bed. Liana was asleep but restless. “Run Max, run,” she whispered in her sleep with a pained expression on her face.

 

“Hey, Liana,” I coaxed gently as I shook her lightly.

 

“Max, no y–” Liana awoke with a start breathing heavily.

 

I wrapped her in a tight hug, “hey, it's. It was only a dream.”

 

She clung to me tightly. “he was supposed to be here by now,” she finally murmured.

 

“Max?”

 

She nodded, “my younger brother, we were supposed to meet in Solime but… it's been too long and I’m getting really worried.”

 

I rubbed her back but remained silent, I didn't know what I could say to help.

 

“He's not a fighter and… there have been reports of slavers in the area. If he was taken and if they crossed the border to the kingdom of Sloffanil… I'll never be able to track him down.”

 

“Ok, ok. Take a deep breath.”

 

“I can't stay in Solime, Sophia. I’m going to have to leave tomorrow,” she cries.

 

“Ok, I’ll let madam Moonhollow know there’s some urgent family business.”

 

“I… what?” she blinked.

 

“You thought I wasn’t going to go with you? Oh you stupid kitty cat,” I sighed.

 

“But…”

 

“Liana, you are literally the only person I have in this world. Plus what if you get captured again and need me to sleep with someone to get you out?” I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I care about you a lot, ok? If my inability to be sexually exclusive wasn’t an issue you would be my girlfriend,” I blurted out before wincing. I didn't phrase that well, it wasn’t Liana’s fault we wanted different things.

 

“Wait, that's what you were talking about!?”

 

“‘What did you think I was talking about!?”

 

“Not that! I wouldn't give a shit who you slept with as long as it was just sex, anything more you would need to be agreed upon.”

 

For the first time in both of my lives, I actually facepalmed. “Ok, communication, gotta work on communication,” I sighed. “You would really be ok with that?”

 

“A girls gotta eat,” she smiled “Look Sophia, if at the end of the day, you were mine and wanted to be mine then I wouldn't care at all. Just don't hide things from me.”

 

I broke out into a goofy grin and then kissed her. “Same goes for you too, all of it.”

 

“Well I’m not quite as horny as you but I'll keep it in mind,” she chuckled.

 

I giggled to myself, “you’re my girlfriend.” She kissed me and I smiled against her lips. “Oh! I have a surprise for you,” I grinned and sat up in bed to expose my chest.

 

She raised an eyebrow as I began to massage my breast. They were a lot less sensitive with [Lactation] disabled but they still had enough milk in them to make them pleasantly tender. Liana’s eyes went wide when milk started leaking from my nipples and she unconsciously licked her lips. “You wanna taste?” I smirked.

 

She wordlessly scooted over but then paused. “Did… are you pregnant?”

 

“What?! No! It's a new skill. I knew how much you liked milk and it had healing properties so I thought it was a win-win.”

 

“No complaints here,” she murmured as she crawled into my lap and ran her sandpapery tongue up my chest to collect the trickle. “Damn, that's really good,” she hummed.

 

I was about to reply but my words turned into a moan as she began to suck. The sucking and the touch of her tongue sent jolts of pleasure straight to my clit. “Oh god,” I groaned.

 

I ran my fingers through Liana's fur as she continued to suckle on me. This was definitely a kink I hadn't known I had. My brain felt a little fuzzy when Liana switched to my other breast having apparently emptied my left. This was causing all sorts of weird sexual and maternal wires in my brain to activate but I was enjoying myself too much to really care. Liana's nursing on me was so fucking hot. I let out an obscene moan as my body jerked into another orgasm.

 

Eventually, Liana released my breast with a groan and we were both panting hard. “You’re so good,” she purred and shivered. “Oh gods, maybe I shouldn't have drank so much,” she suddenly groaned, her eyes going wide.

 

“Why?” I chuckled realizing how wet I was.

 

“Cats are lactose intolerant,” she whined.

 

“What? Why did you– hold on, how is that a known thing in this world?”

 

She shrugged as she collapsed onto the bed with a pleased smile on her face and licked her lips clean. “I actually feel surprisingly fine, better than that actually. You said your milk has healing properties?”

 

“Yea, it speeds up healing and revitalizes those who drink it apparently. And it spoils slowly,” I explained.

 

“Hmmm, kinky. Now you can be my little cow slut too,” she grinned and my cheeks turned red. Liana was extra snuggly after that and I had to force her to stop trying to lick me clean as a cat would. She fell asleep wrapped around me as she purred against my chest. It suddenly clicked that she had gotten a little tipsy from drinking my milk, I guess my milk makes catfolk drunk rather than sick or maybe that was just her. Tonight had been… a lot but I was glad to have Liana with me, and now as my girlfriend.

97