Chapter 10.
2.9k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took two more days to finally reach the border between Lomanza and Sloffanil. It didn't look much like a border, it looked like the rest of the grassland that we had been travelling through. There were occasional farms in the distance but it looked as interesting as the rest of our journey beyond the fact that the laws were vastly different over the next hill.

 

Both Liana and I were in somewhat better moods. We had fallen into a bit of a rhythm of chatting as we travelled and gentle lovemaking in the evening as we fell asleep. Liana didn't seem as worn out by a few days of travel as she had the first two days and I wagered it was due to my milk. I still wasn't entirely used to the fact I could be milked and it was both weird and arousing to think about.

 

We pulled to the side of the road for a quick break. The idunic munched on some grass with its beak, it seemed very ineffective but it seemed to work well enough.

 

“Now what do we do?” Liana asked as she surveyed the area.

 

“Well, if Lilith was right as she probably was, then the slave camp is a little ways that way.”

 

“We don’t know if that's where Max is, even leaving as late as we did from Solime it's still possible we got here before him. hells, it's possible he wasn't even captured and I dragged us out here for nothing.”

 

“Hey, your brother is still missing. And there are still slavers that need to be dealt with.”

 

“Just because the slavers aren't actually the order’s goons doesn't mean they aren't strong. You’re not a fighter and I don't fare as well in frontal assaults. Plus there's just the two of us.”

 

I frowned thinking about it. “Why don't I get an aerial view?”

 

“What?” she asked as I kicked off my clothes and boots before dismissing my [Human Form] and with a powerful flap of my wings sent myself flailing into the air again. It had been days since I had last flown but still, I didn't have as much trouble as the first time. I gave a wave to Liana before soaring higher up to hopefully remain hidden. I was moving way faster than we had been on idunicback and only a few minutes later I saw it, the slave camp.

 

I couldn't make out a lot being so far away but it was a camp with several buildings surrounded by a log wall. It wasn't by any means fort Knox but sneaking it would obviously be difficult. I could make out people moving around. The wall wasn't big enough for people to patrol the top but it was high enough that they didn't have to worry about people climbing over. I flew in a large circle around and only noted one entrance and exit. On top of that, everything seemed to mostly be made from wood making the whole camp very flammable. I noticed what looked to be an open pit mine in the middle and a lot more people in manacles and chains than in armour.

 

Clenching my teeth I finished the loop and returned as fast as I could to Liana. My wings were aching by the time I finally saw her in the distance, once this was over I really would need to fly more. However, as I approached I noticed something down the road. A roofed cart drawn by two actual horses, and an armed man were at the reins and I immediately got a bad vibe. Unfortunately, they were far too far away for me to read any desires.

 

I quickly made my descent, landing with a thud and a wince as the shock reverberated right to my ankles. Even with hooves that still fucking hurt. Liana was looking at me with a wide-eyed expression comically matching the idunic. I quickly shifted my [Human Form] back in place and got dressed again just to be safe.

 

“Wow…” Liana chuckled when words finally returned to her. “That was… amazing.”

 

“Thanks,” I blushed. I relayed what I had seen and with a possible slaver’s cart heading towards us, I got an idea. I smirked as I ran through it in my head. It would be incredibly stupid but… fuck it would be kinda hot though.

 

“I don’t like that look, what are you planning?” Liana asked.

 

I grinned, “well… it wouldn’t be too hard to get captured…”

 

She frowned, “Sophia, no.”

 

“But I could get a few levels from it and be a distraction while you snuck in,” I whined.

 

“Are you suggesting to have every single mercenary fuck you?” she sighed. “You are truly unbelievable.”

 

“It would be hot though,” I winced.

 

“No, it wouldn’t. They are a bunch of slavers. They literally sell people,” she huffed which snapped me out of my fantasy. 

 

“Right… I just… I don’t know what else I can do.”

 

“I’m going to be honest, Sophia. I don’t think you could handle it.”

 

“What?!” 

 

She wrapped her arms around me, “you said you don’t handle losing control well. You're ok when you give control to me but… doing what you're suggesting… I think it would be really bad for you.”

 

“But this would be different, I can play roles well and I have my skills. I can’t lose control if it’s all part of the plan,” I protest. I felt shitty for getting swept up in a fantasy for a moment but my reasoning still stood. I can’t sit by and do nothing. Causing a distraction while Liana snuck around worked before and it might help me catch up in levels.

 

“Or they could just kill you, Sophia. Please, don’t risk it,” she begs.

 

“I’m a succubus, Liana. This… is what I do, it’s what I’m good at. This is how I can help, I know it’s stupidly risky but I have to try. Lilith hates slavers, I hate slavers. This is different… I can do it.”

 

She bites her lip looking me over carefully before nodding. “Ok, I trust your judgment,” she replied with a long sigh.

 

“I’m sorry,” I smiled sadly.

 

She shakes her head, “I don’t want to see you hurt, but I really do trust your judgment. You’ve saved my life twice so far, if you really think you can do it then… I’ve got your back.”

 

“Thank you,” I replied a little teary as I pulled in for an embrace. This, right here, was what reminded me I wasn’t alone, I had at least one person that cared about me. “How long can you stay invisible?”

 

“Long enough, I’ll follow behind. See if I can stir up a revolt while you're… busy.”

 

I nodded, “I’ll charm as many as I can, I might have enough influence to make them surrender though I would be more than glad for them to all be killed.”

 

“How long can you keep someone charmed?”

 

I winced, “I’ve yet to find a limit. I usually just release them when I’m done with whatever.  As far as I know, I can keep someone charmed indefinitely, the skill doesn’t mention a limit.”

 

“Fuck,” she muttered.

 

“Yea…”

 

“Well, it’s good you’re on my side,” she smiled.

 

“I’m glad to be here,” I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

After tying the idunic in an area with plenty of glass and unloading all my weapons, valuables and clothing besides my cloak I made my way back to the road to wait for the potential slaver cart to arrive.

 

Liana vanished into the tall grass as I waited and I was starting to feel more and more anxious. I wasn’t sure what exactly I should be doing to get captured, charming them would be an option but I didn’t want to give my hand away too soon. Instead, I gave a little wave to the grass hoping Liana noticed and started walking quickly in the direction the cart was approaching from.

 

I kept my cloak down so they could see me as the cart approached. I hoped a young girl walking in a hurry near the slave camp might draw some suspicion and it did. As I passed by the wagon it slowed to a stop.

 

“Where do you think you're going?” the driver asked. I took a look at his desires and knew my hunch had been right. Doing my best to look panicking I took off running at a slowish pace only to run smack into another two slavers two had gotten out of the card.

 

“Is she one of ours?” 

 

“She’s got no collar but where else could she have come from?” The driver sighed.

 

I struggled in their grasp but I couldn’t budge them an inch even if I wanted to.

 

“She's naked,” the third pointed out as my cloak fell to the side.

 

The driver's eyes turned predatory, “chain her in the back with the others. Seems like our lucky day, men,” he chuckled.

 

I guess their story made sense. Voluntarily letting yourself be captured would be a very stupid and totally insane thing to do.

 

“Hey!” I growled when they took my cloak and threw me in the back.

 

“Shut up,” one of the slavers sighed as he hauled me onto a bench and chained me with manacles.

 

I took the opportunity to look around. There were four others in the back of the cart. I could tell two were demons and probably twins by the tails and horns. I found it weird that I had yet to see any demons that looked… well actually demonic. No that wasn’t true, I did, and Lilith did. The demon race was probably diluted over the years to appear more human. There was a short elvish woman and a small black and white catfolk. He took after his sister but he was more a mix of black and white than Liana.

 

I gave him a tentative smile and he just looked at me with a confused and miserable expression. The desires of those in the tent were obvious, escape.

 

Fuck this plan wouldn’t work, I couldn’t let these people be captured as part of me sneaking in. And of course, I didn’t think to have some kind of signal for Liana to intervene, hell I didn’t even know where she went. 

 

I let my [Whispers of the Soul] become less targeted and picked up Liana nearby. She wanted to keep me safe, save Max and destroy the slavers. Knowing she was close made me more comfortable even while entirely naked and chained up.

 

Two slavers were sitting in the cart with the five of us plus the slaver at the reins. Rescuing everyone meant exposing my abilities but that was a price I would have to pay.

 

“P-please don’t hurt me, you can do whatever you want to me just don’t hurt me,” I whimpered as convincingly as I could. It was revolting that some people got off on this kinda shit and for once I wasn’t looking forward to sex. “I’ll let you fuck me if that’s what you want just be gentle,” I cried. I put on a good performance considering the hatred that boiled through me. I was looking at them but I could see their desires.

 

“Who would have thought she would be such a slut,” one of the slavers sneered.

 

The other guy didn’t reply as he was already unbuckling his pants and approaching me. He forcefully spread my legs and entered me and resisted the urge to lash out. My hands were chained above me and I was lying on the bench as he fucked me. It wasn’t pleasurable, and it was only mildly uncomfortable due to my demonic constitution. 

 

I closed my eyes and ignored what he was doing. I just had to wait for my opening and bide my time.

 

“Fuck this whore tight,” the slaver laughed.

 

I didn’t open my eyes, I couldn’t tell if my tears were genuine or not. I was still doing my best to maintain my role.

 

A few moments later I heard the jangle of keys and opened my eyes. “I’m going to free your hands. If you fight your dead. Got it?” the other guard growled and I nodded pathetically. “Good, now suck it,” he sneered, holding his dick out toward me.

 

I took him in my mouth and activated [Arousing Touch] on both of them drawing simultaneous groans. I sent a few more to the guy fucking me before feeling like he was lost to pleasure enough that my [Charm] would certainly succeed and it did. 

 

Looking up at the guy whose dick I was sucking I grinned and then bit down hard and pulled. He howled in pain as I tore his dick off and my mouth was filled with blood. I spit out the appendage as he screamed, stumbled back and fell out of the moving cart.

 

“What…?” The other guy croaked as he tried to fight against his overwhelming lust.

 

“Don’t worry about it big boy, just keep fucking this little pussy,” I spat wiping blood from my face. Somehow it was enough for him to get back to work. I sat up with a cold look and slipped the dagger out of his belt before running it across his throat. Blood poured from his neck but he didn’t stop fucking me as he quickly died.

 

[Level Up!]

 

He fell on top of me and I rolled him off before wobbling to my feet panting heavily. I chuckled at the expressions of horror from the others which quickly devolved into laughter. This was definitely the most fucked up thing I had done but after killing them I felt great.

 

“You must be Max,” I smiled at the catfolk as I regained my composure and he nodded slowly. “I’m Sophia.”

67