Chapter 9.
2.5k 4 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madam Moonhollow was sad to see me go, especially so soon. I told her that there was a family emergency that I needed to help with but if I returned to Solime I would definitely be back.

 

I said goodbye to Cleo, Margo and Rob. I was reluctant to be leaving the Sly Fox. The people were nice, it paid well and it ensured I would never go hungry but my loyalties were to Liana and with the city guard and the order of Musiado no doubt looking for us leaving was the smart thing to do.

 

After we packed up we made our way to a few shops to get needed supplies. Liana seemed to have most of what we would need but I had nothing. I was a little nervous as to what was to come, I had no combat experience or skills and leaving the city would make it a lot harder to level up. I got a pack and some basic supplies. Liana got rations for me as well which I would keep for emergencies. I purchased a whip for myself while Liana bought a few new daggers. 

 

A whip seemed like a smart choice for me, I didn’t have to get close to use it but I wouldn’t need the same precision and accuracy that a ranged weapon would need. The fact that I couldn’t accidentally impale myself with it was also a bonus though Liana did insist I carry a dagger as well.

 

“So how exactly are we planning to travel?” I asked as we continued through the city after our shopping.

 

“Well, you said you can be very persuasive?” she smirked.

 

“You want me to seduce someone so we can steal their horse?”

 

“We don't need a horse, an idunic is strong enough to carry us both,” she grinned.

 

I rolled my eyes with a smirk and looked for my next meal.

 

After leaving a very confused and pantless merchant in the alleyway we rode out of the city. I had never ridden a horse let alone an idunic but since all I really had to do was wrap my arms around Liana and hold on I didn’t mind at all. Ok, fine. Clinging to her for dear life would be a more apt description.

 

Before we knew it we were out of the city and heading into the forest. My nerves and anticipation were only building, I hadn't planned on being an adventurer but when the opportunity to try and help arose I couldn't refuse. I knew I would have gotten bored of the quiet life eventually, what better way to spend my limitless life than to fuck a lot of people and do some good along the way. It was after all as Lilith requested, well the sex part at least but doing good also seemed like it should be important.

 

We rode for hours through the forest and I was starting to get sore. We had passed a few people on the road but since we were heading toward the border it was mostly just us. Liana was deep in thought which I found a little concerning.

 

“How do you know where to find Max?” I asked when we finally stopped for a break. The weird quack neigh sounds the idunics make were really weird though they were slowly growing on me.

 

“I don't,” she sighed as she ate a piece of bread. “But I know where the slavers will likely cross, I’m just hoping we can intercept them. I left a message in Solime so if my hunch is wrong and he does arrive then he will know where I've gone.”

 

I nodded slowly. Liana seemed exhausted but she was doing her best to hide it. “Let's set up camp here for the night, you need rest.”

 

“I’m fine Soph, we shouldn't waste daylight,” she replied and turned back to the idunic.

 

I gently grabbed her arm. “I know you're scared, but if he was captured you need to be in tip-top shape. You need your rest, alright?”

 

She deflated at that and nodded. “Ok.”

 

I gave her a quick peck on the lips before digging through the sleeping bags to find our packs. We didn't have a tent but with the warm weather, we didn't really need one. I had learned we were in an area that was fairly warm all year round with a rainy season rather than a snowy one during winter. Liana showed me how to start a fire with a flint and steel before we settled in to rest.

 

I figured out a few things about my skills that might prove useful on this trip. Firstly due to [Daughter of the Lilim] sex rejuvenated and energized me but that also meant that it could refresh my mind without me needing to sleep. Essentially if someone fucked me every time I was getting tired then I could stay awake and chipper forever. Having sex had the effect of a good night's sleep for me.

 

Secondly, I realized that [Lactation] would be able to stave off starvation if need be. Though I doubted a perfect loop could be made where I could sustain someone on my milk while they fucked me to slate my hunger over and over. I had debated potentially bottling my milk, with its magical properties it would probably be fairly valuable. I figured there was no point in doing so for this trip though, if Liana needed a pick me up I could provide it.

 

Liana and I cuddled up next to each other by the fire as the remaining daylight faded below the horizon. Hunger was beginning to roll through me but Liana didn't seem like she was in the mood for sex and I would live without it for a night.

 

“Come here you grumpy kitty cat,” I sighed, wiggling myself into Liana's embrace and she chuckled.

 

“I'm sorry, I know I'm not good company right now.”

 

“Your brother is missing, you're allowed to be upset,” I smiled and gently stroked her fur. That was another of her cat-like behaviours, she really did like being pet. Listening to her soft purrs I followed her into sleep.

My eyes snapped open and I was on a familiar four-posted bed in a castle-like room. “Lilith?” I called and a moment later she entered the room through a large door with a smile on her face.

 

I realized that I was in my true form again, I guessed the illusion didn't work in dreams. “Hello, high priestess Sophia. I realize our last visit was very recent but I simply wanted to show you that an offering would no longer be required for us to meet.”

 

I smiled, “thank you.”

 

“Of course. I see you and your kitty cat are going on a bit of an adventure.”

 

“You know about that?”

 

“I like to keep an eye on my daughters, and you’re the only one doing anything interesting,” she grinned and I huffed.

 

“I know this is a lucid dream but where is this?” I asked, taking in the room more. There were large windows covered by heavy curtains, the floor was covered with a large rug and several lanterns were illuminating the room along with a big mirror. Besides the bed, however, there was no other furniture and It was surprisingly empty.

 

“Ah, it is a palace fit for a queen. Perhaps it will be yours one day,” she chuckled cryptically and I sighed. There were more important things for me to focus on.

 

“I don’t suppose you could do me a favour?” I asked and she raised an eyebrow. “Liana’s brother, Max, do you know where he is, seeing as you’re a goddess and all that?”

 

“I am not omniscient, Sophia. What do you believe has happened to this Max?”

 

“He was supposed to meet Liana in Solime but he never arrived. We… we think he might have been taken by slavers and are hoping to intercept them before they cross the border.”

 

Lilith frowned thinking over what I told her. “Hmm, I may know something. I’ve heard of a slave camp not far into Sloffanil. Officially it's a prison camp run by the order of Musiado. But in truth they are nothing but deplorable mercenaries waving a flag while trying to get rich off of the suffering of others,” she growls and this is the first time I’ve seen her be upset.

 

Tentatively I pulled the giant goddess into a hug. She seemed genuinely surprised by my show of affection, “I apologize, there are certain acts that cannot be justified and all my ex-husband would have to do is say so for his followers to cease their atrocities.”

 

“Your ex-husband?”

 

“There are many reasons why Oysus and I are no longer on good terms,” she sighed.

 

“Huh,” I replied, I honestly had no idea how I was supposed to react to this kind of information. “You do know that all my skills revolve around manipulating people against their will right?” Maybe it was a bad idea to call her out on this but it was a little hypocritical.

 

“Who better to trust with such power than someone who understands the importance of free will and consent,” she smiled. “Now, you best be waking soon, good luck Sophia.”

 

I blinked awake immediately getting a mouthful of Liana’s fur. Trying to cough the hair out of my mouth was arguably a sound just as bad as the ones the idunics made. I stoked the coals and woke Liana up to explain what I had learned. The knowledge that the order of Musiado was behind this greatly angered her.

 

“Fucking bastards,” she hissed as she angrily shoved supplies back into her pack.

 

“We’’ll get Max back, Liana. We’ll go to the camp.”

 

“What can we do against a whole encampment?” she sighed.

 

“I don't know,” I replied faintly.

 

My hunger was starting to get to me that night. We were both agitated though for slightly different reasons. As soon as we unpacked for the night and fed the idunic I pulled her into a kiss and lay down on our sleeping bags. Her whiskers tickled my cheek as I ran my hands over her.

 

“Sophia,” she sighed, relaxing into our embrace. 

 

I eagerly sucked on her lip as I rolled her on top of me and unbuttoned my blouse with one hand. I wasn't the only one who really needed this. We continued to kiss as we wiggled out of our clothes. Liana kicked her pants off while I just hiked up my skirt. She sat up and pulled me sideways into her lap. “God you're beautiful,” I smiled looking up at her.

 

“So are you, my little succubus,” she replied before kissing me again. One paw slipped under my skirt while the other gently scratched along my chest. I gasped when she reached my pussy and held onto her tightly as her fingers ran over my wet slit. She broke the kiss and nibbled down along my neck to my breasts. I groaned when she started licking and sucking my nipples and she teased my pussy.

 

I chuckled, activating [Lactation] and immediately felt the weight return to my breasts. I cried out as my nipples became far more sensitive, I could feel every single movement of Liana’s rough tongue. My hips bucked as she slowly inserted a finger into me and hummed with pleasure as she swallowed down my milk. I wrapped my arms around her head and clung to her against my chest as she continued to finger me.

 

I convulsed as my orgasm shot through me. This was the kind of sex that could only come from intimacy. After one last lick, I released her head and Liana kissed me with my taste on her tongue. I whimpered as she slowly fucked me through the last of my climax. Giggling I looked up at her dreamily feeling like I had melted into a puddle. I deactivated [Lactation] confident there was enough left and sat up.

 

I kissed her quickly before sitting cross-legged and patting my lap. “Your turn kitty cat,” I smirked as I milked my breast sending a squirt of milk running down my chest. Liana chuckled and licked her lips as she climbed onto me.

81