Chapter 11
2.1k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhhh, hi?” Max replied, and the others remained silent.

 

“What the—“ the third slaver's voice came but was abruptly cut off before a body hit the ground.

 

The caravan rolled to a halt as Liana emerged around the cart dragging an unconscious guard. “By gods Sophia,” she gasped as she took in my appearance.

 

“I’m fine, just a little bruised. It’s all their blood,” I smiled, a smile that was certainly terrifying as my face and teeth were covered in blood as well.

 

“Liana?” Max gasped as he stood before immediately being yanked back by the chains. Liana hoisted the unconscious slaver into the cart before tackling him in a hug.

 

I gave them a moment to catch up as I grabbed the key ring from the dead slaver and unlocked everyone’s shackles before locking up the unconscious guard.

 

“I… thank you,” one of the demon twins said.

 

“No problem,” I smiled. I had almost said my pleasure which it very much wasn't. Though I was on a bit of a high from killing the bastards rather than orgasms. I couldn't even pretend to feel guilty for killing them.

 

“Im Mika, this is my sister Miko,” the demon introduced them. “Um… what happens next?”

 

“Well… the slave camp still needs to be dealt with but we can probably take everyone back across the border first…” I offered before my attention was drawn to the sobbing elf. She had just curled up into a ball and was crying.

 

“Hey there, It’s ok now,” I said sitting down beside her.

 

She looked up at me with tear-stained cheeks “I just wanna go home.” My heart sank in my stomach, she was a child. Maybe 12 or 13. I now felt guilty about what I had done because she had witnessed it. I grabbed the cloak of the dead slaver and wrapped it around me suddenly, a lot less comfortable with my nudity.

 

“Ok, we’ll do what we can, what's your name?”

 

“Torra,” she replied weakly.

 

“Ok, Torra. Where’s home?”

 

“They sold me,” she whimpered through tears.

 

“Who?”

“Mom and Dad,” she cried.

 

I let out a slow breath trying to control my emotions. “Do you want a hug?” I asked and she nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry against me, I made eye contact with her and gave her a pained smile.

 

With a face full of anger she gave the unconscious guard a hard kick in the ribs, definitely breaking something. “Wait, we need to get information from him,” I sighed, reluctant to have to deal with him.

 

“Fine,” Liana growled.

 

“Take whatever clothes you can find,” I told the twins and Max. I had been the only one entirely naked but it was clear everyone had been underdressed. “Liana, get any weapons and valuables they have.”

 

As the slavers were stripped of clothes and Torra cried against me I checked my notifications. I didn't feel great about levelling up from… that but I wasn't going to complain about another skill point. I really didn't know what to unlock but due to how gross I felt I made my choice.

 

[Freshen Up] 

Clean yourself and anything you are wearing instantly, removing all foul smells and cleaning up any mess.

 

It was pure utility and wouldn't help us with our current goals but I was covered in blood and other fluids and just felt gross. Even if it maybe wasn't the most useful it was what I needed at the moment. I activated [Freshen Up] and all the blood and grime simply vanished from me leaving me as clean as if I had just had a long bath.

 

“C’mon, let’s get you out of the cart,” I said to Torra and she nodded. I helped her out and took stock of everyone. Max was dressed and wearing the armour of one of the slavers. Liana had found herself a bow and arrows. Mika and Miko had more trouble finding clothes but seemed comfortable enough.

 

“Can you ride?” Liana asked the twins and they nodded. “Take one of the horses then and head that way as fast as you can. Don't stay in Solime, it's not safe for demons there.”

 

The sisters looked between us. “Thank you both, we won’t forget this,” Miko said.

 

“May our paths cross again,” I said, giving a little courtesy and they chuckled.

 

Soon after it was just Liana, Max, Torra and I. Max and Liana both wanted to go after the rest of the slavers but Torra just wanted comfort, her family. She was too young to give her the other horse and, by the way she clung to me, I doubted she would be willing to leave us. 

 

If her family had sold her then she had no home to return to, but we couldn’t adopt a random child. Max also seemed younger, probably 17 or 18. Having two kids following Liana and especially me around was really not appropriate.

 

“So… what are we going to do?”

 

No one seemed to have a plan so I came up with something. “Liana, why don’t you take them back to the idunic and get them some food? I’ll see what the slaver knows.”

 

She shakes her head with a vengeful glint in her eyes, “I’ll find out what he knows.”

 

“Ok, see if you can drive the cart into the grass to hide it after, though bring the horse.”

 

Liana nodded and turned to the prisoner while I led Torra and Max away. I winced slightly at the cries of pain that could be heard from Liana’s finding out. I handed Max and Torra a water skin and some rations when we returned and dug out my clothes. On the bright side, the slaver had  a much nicer cloak than the farmers.

 

“Um, thank you, Sophia. No offence but… who are you?” Max asked tentatively.

 

“Long story,” I said, buttoning up my blouse. “If all goes well your future sister-in-law,” I smirked.

 

“Oh… you’re dating Liana,” he concluded and I nodded. “That's…cool.” he trailed off awkwardly and I laughed.

 

“Well, I saved her from being captured and then later I saved her from being executed. Classic romance tale,” I smiled.

 

“What have I missed?”

 

“The order of Musiado is kinda taking over Solime.”

 

“Shit…”

 

“Yup. So what’s your deal? Liana’s a monk,” I asked, unable to help myself.

 

“Oh, I'm an alchemist,” he replied.

 

“You’re an alchemist?”

 

“It’s a work in progress, but yes,” he sighed. “You?”

 

“Classified I’m afraid. What about you Torra?” I asked changing the subject. Honestly bringing up classes was stupid in hindsight.

 

“I don't have one yet,” she replied weakly.

 

“What do you mean classified?” Max asked, raising an eyebrow in a perfect copy of his sister.

 

Luckily Liana chose that moment to return. “Looks like about two dozen slavers are in the camp and at least double the slaves. Still, I don't see a way for us to rescue everyone without a small army of our own.

 

“Fuck,” I groaned. 25 slavers were far too many for me to [Charm] or at least felt that way. Plus even if I could [Charm] them all it wouldn't guarantee I could make them surrender.

 

“We could cause a revolt if we could get our hands on some weapons,” Max suggested.

 

“That would certainly lead to more casualties than would be acceptable,” Liana replied. “If we were to start a fire they would have to evacuate. It would be a perfect opportunity for an ambush… if we had more people. I can’t see a solution with just the three of us and any attack by a kingdom would be declaring war.”

 

I pulled up my character sheet in hopes of coming up with something.

 

Name: 

Sophia Hondera

Age:

22

Race: 

Succubus

Class: 

Succubus (level 7)

Strength: D

Dexterity: B

Intelligence: B

Charisma: S

Racial Skills: [Sexual Experience], [Charm], [Human Form]

Skills: [Whispers of the Soul], [Supernatural Beauty], [Arousing Touch], [Lactation], [Freshen Up]

Mastery Skills: [Brood Mother]

 

Titles: [Daughter of the Lilim], [High Priestess of Lilith]

 

My skills were all suited to espionage rather than frontal confrontation. I could try speaking to Lilith, she might have a suggestion. Then I saw it.

 

“Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me,” I groaned and everyone looked at me. “I don't suppose there are any intelligent monsters that grow up really fast around here?”

 

Liana frowned before her eyes went wide with understanding. “You must be joking.”

 

“We need an army right?” I winced.

 

“I feel like I'm missing something,” Max huffed.

 

Liana let out a long breath, “dire wolves work in packs but it would take months for them to grow up.”

 

I was a little relieved to know my idea wouldn’t work. I didn’t really feel mentally prepared for giving birth to an army of monsters at the moment. I was starting to realize the use of [Brood Mother] and it wasn’t to start a family. I looked through potential skills to unlock and regretted spending my last point on [Freshen Up]. Still, nothing really stood out to me as helpful in this situation.

 

So a siege was impossible, and that left us with something more subversive unless we were willing to give up. “Max? I don't suppose you can make explosives?” I asked.

 

“Um… yea, I could but I would need the right supplies.”

 

“How good are you with that bow?” I asked Liana.

 

“A decent shot, I'm a lot better at hand-to-hand combat,” she replied.

 

“So if they could be herded together you could hit them with an explosive arrow?” I smiled.

 

A grin appeared on Liana's face as she considered it. “Yeah, I could do that. Max, what would you need?”

 

“I can make a list but mainly potassium nitrate and sulphur. I would need potion-making equipment and some empty potion arrows as well.”

 

“We do need to get Torra somewhere, we may need to make a trip into town before…”

 

“I wanna stay with you,” Torra whimpers.

 

“Torra, it's not safe with us,” I explained gently. I looked up at the other two, “we could bring her to an orphanage.”

 

Liana winces, “that wouldn't be… good for her, orphanages are horrible here.”

 

Everyone is silent as we try to think of a solution until Max speaks up. “I could adopt her.”

 

“What?” Both Liana and I gasped.

 

“I’m not an adventurer like you, Liana. You’ve got Sophia to help you now. I could settle down somewhere and open a shop, train Torra as my apprentice.”

 

“Are you serious?” Liana asked.

 

“Yes, sister. After being captured I think it's time I retire from my very short adventuring career.”

 

“Fair enough, Max. Don’t settle in the capital, the city of sin is safest politically right now and I'm sure we will be headed there soon.”

 

“Las Vegas?” I muttered to myself.

 

“Egostin,” Liana corrected, giving me a funny look.

 

“That seems foolish, Liana. Especially if Torra is to come with me,” Max retorted, looking uncertain.

 

“What's the matter with Egostin?” I interrupted.

 

“It's known for its brothels and temple to the demonic gods,” Liana smirked at me.

 

I raised an eyebrow, Egostin did indeed sound like somewhere I would be interested in. “Torra? Would you be willing to go with Max?” I asked her.

 

She thought it over before replying, “ok… I’ll stay with him.”

 

I hugged her as Max walked over to us. “I’ll take good care of you, I promise. Just as Liana did me.”

 

“You better,” Liana warned ominously. “If Torra has a single complaint when we come to visit you will regret it.”

 

“Give me some credit,” Max chuckled. “She will be a master alchemist in no time.”

 

“I'll be the best,” Torra chimed in seeming to get swept up in the idea.

 

Liana and I smiled at the pair of them and she kissed me on the cheek. “I think they will do just fine,” Liana said.

 

As much as we didn't want to, we had to begin our journey back to Solime. It was the closest city for us to stock up on supplies. It would take us a week to get there and back but unfortunately, it was unavoidable. Liana and I rode on the horse while Max and Torra rode on the idunic. The first night was the hardest as we didn't have sleeping bags for Max and Torra but Liana and I managed to share while Max let Torra sleep in the other. Luckily we had enough food for the others since I had saved my portions.

 

I moaned into my hand as Liana lapped at my clit from inside our sleeping bag. Getting eaten out in secret while the two others slept only a few feet away was extremely hard and really hot. Liana’s rough tongue ran through my folds and I bit down on my hand to stay quiet as I twitched through my orgasm. “Jesus fuck…” I panted and Liana crawled back up beside me and kissed me.

 

“I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist,” Liana chuckled.

 

“I'm not,” I protested weakly.

 

“You’re not fooling anyone, babe,” she smirked and I melted. Babe, she called me babe. “Now I'm dying to taste more of you. So be a good little cow slut will you?” she winked as she ducked back into the sleeping bag and attached to my nipple. Oh god, I was so fucked.

73