Chapter 17
1.7k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, this was really really bad. He might not know I was a succubus but somehow he knew I was more than your average demon. I jumped back and drew my whip, unfortunately, a whip was entirely ineffective against plate mail. But if I could lead him away from the door Liana could get in.

 

“Tell me, pureblood. Which pathetic demon lord sired you?” he growled as he advanced.

 

I swallowed nervously, doing my best to keep my distance as we circled each other in the yard. I didn't know what he was talking about. I assumed my guess about the “people” demons having more diluted demonic ancestry was correct. But if “people” demons evolved from “monster” demons then maybe they were their own species or maybe demons bred with humans and diluted the demonic genes? This was not the time for trying to apply other world rules to a magic world. Focus Sophia!

 

“I don't know, what are my options?” I asked as casually as I could.

 

That made him falter slightly, “what?”

 

“I don't really know anything about demons beyond the ones that live among everyone else,” I explained while staying ready for an attack.

 

“I will not fall for these games!” he growled and charged.

 

“That's fine!” I yelped, scurrying away and almost hitting his bald head with my next whip strike. “But unless you explain things then how am I supposed to answer your question?”

 

“Perhaps I was mistaken, you are far too weak to have survived the hells to reach the mortal plane?” he huffed.

 

Pure blood demons come from the hells, plural hells, got it. I had to assume the demonic gods were above the demon lords so there must be some kind of hierarchy. “Ahhh,” I yelped as I threw myself to the ground to avoid his sword. This was really not going my way, I couldn't do anything in an actual fight. My [Arousing Touch] would require me to touch him and probably not be very effective and none of my other skills could be remotely useful. Unless somehow squirting milk on him would defeat him.

 

The paladin raised his sword above me but before he could strike a bolt of bright light slammed into him and sent him sprawling onto the lawn. I glanced behind me to see half-orc wearing clerical robes of the order with a nervous but determined look on their face.

 

The paladin chuckled as he rose to his feet, “Ah, so the halfbreed finally shows his true colours. What would your mother say?”

 

“Shut up!” the half-orc growled. His desires were interesting, to say the least. A strong hatred for the order of Musiado and a desire for everything to be different. He was deeply unhappy with his current life.

 

“What exactly is your plan, Matthew?” the paladin said as I scrambled away and to my feet.

 

“You turned my mother into a different person, why the hell would I care what she thought? You made her hate me…” he cried. I winced, feeling like I was intruding. Still, I wouldn't turn an ally down and this just made me want to kill the paladin more.

 

“Your mother did all she could to keep you in Oysus’ light. If it was up to me you would simply have been put down like the animal you are,” the paladin growled as he levelled his sword towards Matthew and a blinding white flame lit up the blade. My skin itched just looking at it, however vile this guy was he must wield some kind of celestial magic that doesn't get along with demons well.

 

I finally managed to hit him in the head with my whip, causing the paladin to stumble. He had forgotten about me and I wasn't going to waste the opportunity. He glared at me as blood ran down his cheek and took a fighting stance. My attack had proven he wasn't invincible but he was still very scary.

 

I nodded at Matthew before we faced off with the paladin. Matthew raised his hand and sent a bolt of energy which the paladin dogged as he lunged for me. My attack bounced off his armour and his strike came close enough that it cut my cloak. The white flames from his sword began to burn my cloak away and I threw it off not wanting to be touched by the magical flames.

 

He had caught up to me by the time I had gotten free of my cloak. He swung the flaming sword which crashed into a barrier of energy that materialized mid-air courtesy of Matthew. The sword shattered through it but it slowed his attack down enough for me to doge it again. 

 

“What fucking level is he?” I growled glaring at the paladin who besides the cut on his cheek seemed unharmed.

 

“I…I don't know, Father Wilkinson said somewhere in tier two,” Matthew stammered.

 

I let out a long sigh as I faced down our opponent who was at least level 41. This wasn't good and it only became worse when I heard shouting as several more guards began to trickle into the yard wielding spears. At the very least I was doing an excellent job of being a distraction.

 

The paladin chuckled, “High enough level that I do not fear a demon with a whip and a level 11 priest.”

 

Well shit, I was kinda hoping my new friend was a little more powerful than that but oh well. Still, he looked a little younger than me and was already tier 1, he clearly had genuine talent. He fired off another bolt of energy which hit the paladin though he managed to hold his ground this time. 

 

“Watch out!” I yelped as the paladin used the opening to duck forward. Matthew tried to doge but the paladin's blade cut into his side though it didn't seem to catch fire as much as it had on me. “Shit,” I cursed as the priest fell to the ground clutching at the heavily bleeding wound.

 

Liana suddenly appeared behind the paladin but he ducked her attack, bringing up his sword and stabbing into her. My heart sank for a moment until the clone vanished. Another Liana appeared and threw a dagger which the paladin blocked. I could tell this one was a clone as well as it had no desires at all. Focusing on the injured Matthew I dug the health potion I had kept on me since before going to the slave camp and ran over.

 

“Drink,” I ordered pouring the red liquid into his mouth and his pain immediately seemed to improve. I didn't know how much it would help but I hoped it would be enough. I glanced back at the fight to see several Lianas fighting the paladin as guards were now closing in on us.

 

I hit as many guards as I could with [Thrall] and give one simple order, “Defend us!” Surprisingly most of the guards turned against their allies, I guessed they were more common guards than highly skilled knights. Some faced off against other guards pushing them back from us and herding them away. A few brave ones charged the paladin who with a sneer cut them down as if their armour was butter. 

 

“So the demon has tricks after all,” he growled as he blocked Liana’s kick.

 

“You wanna see something fun?” Liana asked as she flipped over his following attack. The real Liana emerged from the chapel holding the severed head of Father Wilkinson and tossed it toward the paladin. His eyes went wide at the sight before he focused his gaze on her and charged.

 

I flicked through my skills desperate for something but again came up empty-handed. I had several guards under my control but they were probably a lower level than me and would be useless. I had to do something fast, the longer I stood here thinking the greater the chance Liana would be injured. Then I thought of something.

 

“Hey, do paladins take an oath of chastity?” I asked the injured Matthew.

 

“W-what?” he asked.

 

“Did tin face promise the gods he wouldn’t fuck?” I asked a little more crassly. It also occurred to me that tin face was very much not an appropriate nickname for someone who wore full plate except for something covering the face.

 

“Uh… probably, yes?” he replied, confused.

 

I let out a long breath and turned back to the battle, I just needed to find an opening. The paladin had the upper hand but Liana’s ability to blink around the battlefield and turn invisible combined with her shadow clones made her almost impossible to hit. Not to mention her natural grace and agility making it hard to hit even the clones. All it would take was one hit to kill her but she was very hard to hit.

 

Waiting for the paladin’s back to be to me I motioned for two of the enthralled guards to attack him. They immediately did so and managed to slam their spears into him, most of the blows were absorbed by his armour but it caused his defence to falter. Liana landed a backhand across his face further incapacitating him and I took my chance.

 

I ran over and just reached him as one of his strikes managed to hit Liana causing her to crumple to the ground. I resisted the urge to go to her as I jumped up and slapped him on the head several times, activating [Arousing Touch] every time. 

 

The sudden need overwhelmed him and caused him to fall to his knees. “What… what did you do to me demon!” he growled as his breathing became laboured and he started clawing at his armour unable to touch himself. I figured a guy who avoided sex entirely wouldn't handle being overwhelmed by lust very well and I had been correct.

 

“Oh, poor big, you must be so uncomfortable in there,” I chuckled. Having an erection in a suit of plate mail could not be comfortable, especially not in his state. I glanced over at Liana remembering her injury only to see Matthew there holding his hand over the wound and causing a bright glow as he healed her.

 

The remaining enthralled guards were doing a good job and stopping any of the others from getting to us so I focused my attention back on the paladin. How much experience would I get for fucking someone who was tier 2? Plus I surely had to get bonus points for corrupting a paladin or something.

 

I rolled up my skirt and crouched down in front of the paladin who had managed to wriggle some of his armour off and was now furiously masturbating. I was going to savour this before I killed him. I felt a feeling of power surge through me, this powerful paladin was reduced to nothing but a dick.

 

I shoved him back into the ground and mounted him before he could complain. He groaned as I rocked my hips up and down, sliding him in and out of me. I activated [Thrall] on him and felt it succeed, not only was it more effective because we were fucking but he didn’t have much willpower left to resist in this state. “Do not cum,” I ordered as I began to ride him.

 

He gasped and gripped my thighs as I used him. It didn’t take long to reduce him to an incoherent mess as my orgasm was building. Apparently, he literally couldn’t cum because of my [Thrall] which was fine by me.

 

“Ahem,” Liana cleared her through and I suddenly realized she was leaning against Matthew for support. Matthew was blushing furiously but unable to look away along with all the guards, enthralled or not. Right, I may have gotten a little carried away. Still, the thought of so many people watching me only aroused me further as I bounced on his cock, I didn’t slow my pace at all.

 

“Right…. We should… probably… get… going-fuck!!!” I groaned as my orgasm shivered through me and my pussy fluttered around his cock still unable to cum.

 

Liana just rolled her eyes and hobbled over pulling out a dagger. “Wait… I could keep him!” I yelped before she could finish him off. “He’s clearly powerful.”

 

“You want to keep this despicable creature as a mindless slave?” Liana asked, looking a little uncertain. That made me feel worse than anything, that I was getting carried away with my skills. 

 

“No,” I sighed standing and readjusting my skirt. “It was just a thought,” I continued weakly. She squeezed my shoulder and offered me a smile which made me relax a bit. I wrapped her in a tight hug. “I was so scared you were dead.”

 

“I’m ok, he’s got a healing skill and it was only a flesh wound,” she replied, kissing me on the forehead.

 

“I-I don’t mean to interrupt this m-moment but we really should get going,” Matthew stuttered.

 

“We?” Both Liana and I asked in unison.

 

“Well, I-I… uh.”

 

“You did save our lives today,” I pointed out glancing at Liana who seemed to be considering it and finally giving me a shrug of approval. “Alright… we,” I chuckled.

 

Liana shuffled over to the furiously masturbating paladin who was fully crying at this point and his dick sore and red. Liana slit his throat and he collapsed to the ground still trying to cum as the life drained from him. It was kinda terrifying if you thought about it too much. 

 

[Level Up!]

57