Chapter 18
1.7k 9 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting out of Solime had been fairly easy all things considered. The remaining city guard seemed confused and scared and with the help of the remaining enthralled guards we managed to get away before I released the [Thrall]. Liana was alive but injured, still, she refused to “waste” a health potion. The city was panicking as city guards now rushed to the church.

 

“Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods,” Matthew was repeating as we made our way to the forest. He was at least 6’5 so was a better candidate for helping the injured Liana walk but I stayed glued to her other side.

 

I gave a loud whistle and after a few painstaking minutes, Sparkles and Eyepatch slunk out from wherever they were hiding.

 

“Ahh!” Matthew cried in surprise.

 

“Don't worry, Eyepatch and Sparkles are perfectly friendly,” I smiled. “Everything go ok on your end?” I asked and the dire wolves nodded in confirmation.

 

“They… they understand you?” Matthew gasped.

 

“Oh they do a lot more than that,” I smirked.

 

“Stop flirting, we gotta get out of here,” Liana sighed and Matthew blushed.

 

“We have an extra person and you’re injured, I don’t think this will work,” I sighed looking over our group. “Plus don’t you have to get the bounty reward?”

 

“Already have it,” she replied, pulling out a sack full of coins. At my confused look she continued, “Bounty crystals, they detect if you kill the target and send you the reward. It’s a lot less personal, less risky.”

 

“Right,” I nodded. “Let's go get our packs and make introductions and we can go from there,” I suggested and everyone seemed to accept this.

 

We made our way into the forest led by Eyepatch and Sparkles who seemed wary and interested in Matthew. He on the other hand was visibly scared of them and stayed far away. Soon we returned to where we had stashed the rest of our packs and I quickly dug out a sleeping bag for Liana to lie on. Liana winced as Matthew helped her onto the sleeping bag.

 

“I don't suppose you can do more for her?” I asked, inspecting Liana. She had a large gash on her thigh which while no longer bleeding and not particularly serious would take a while to heal.

 

“I-I’m sorry, that's all I can do,” he replied sheepishly.

 

“Drink a fucking health potion you stupid kitty cat,” I growled digging through our packs. “The cost doest matter, you're hurt,” I huffed, handing her one of our few remaining health potions.

 

She rolled her eyes but drank it down and let out a sigh of relief as the potion got to work. “I may need a pick me up later,” she smirked, eyeing my chest and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

 

“I’m glad you’re ok,” I said before kissing her. It was a long kiss but appropriate considering there was a priest watching us. “Well… right, so I’m Sophia, this is Liana. That is Sparkles and this is Eyepatch.”

 

“Uh, I’m… Matthew,” he replied reluctantly.

 

I smiled as kindly as I could. “Any big plans now that all that… drama is over?”

 

“Uh… no, not really.”

 

“We could use a healer,” Liana piped up. “Neither Sophia nor I can wield magic like you can.”

 

“You w-want me to join your… party?” he asked.

 

I glanced at Liana and nodded. I was keeping an eye on his desires and saw nothing malicious. He was lost now without even the shitty church and he didn't want to be alone. He truly did hate the order of Musiado. He wanted the dire wolves not to eat him which was slightly funny. But there was something else, deep down that I was having a hard time reading. It led to the desire for things to be different though that desire had faded substantially. There was something deep down he wanted to be different that I suspected even he didn't really understand. I was intrigued, to say the least.

 

“O-ok, I am only level 11, I don't know how helpful I will be.”

 

“I just reached level 10, don't worry about it.”

 

“You levelled up?” Liana chuckled and I sighed. 

 

“It was your killing blow that did it,” I huffed.

 

“Oh, I’m sure,” Liana laughed.

 

“Um… if I m-may ask. What…. What exactly happened with…”

 

“Yea I suppose that was a bit of an eyeful,” I snorted and hopped to my feet. “You two don't know this either… I don't think,” I told the dire wolves and they watched curiously. I took a few steps back and unbuttoned my blouse, tossing it off. I figured my skirt wouldn't cause an issue for my hooves or tail but my boots also had to go. I really needed to figure out clothing that I could switch between forms in without issue.

 

Standing tall and proud in only a skirt I dismissed [Human Form] and relished in the feeling as my phantom limbs returned to me. I stretched out my wings with a contented sigh before looking at the reactions. Liana was smiling with an assumed look while the dire wolves looked very surprised. Matthew was pale with fear which was impressive for someone with green skin.

 

“Y-you’re a s-succubus,” he whimpered.

 

I nodded as Sparkles and Eyepatch wandered over to inspect me. They seemed surprised and impressed but not scared. I scratched behind their ears as I turned my attention to Matthew.

 

“Yes and one that saved your life,” I added helpfully. “Think of all the fun we can have.”

 

“Soph you're gonna give him a heart attack,” Liana chuckled.

 

“Sorry,” I smiled. “Honestly the reaction in the slave camp was kinda boring compared to this.”

 

“That's because I blew the slavers up before their brains could process anything. Plus we freed everyone, that alone earned their trust.”

 

I nodded, “Matthew?”

 

“S-succubus,” he whimpered.

 

“Did I break him?” I asked and Liana shrugged. “Matthew?!”

 

“W-what”

 

“Deep breaths, you’re safe, I’m not gonna hurt you.”

 

“But y-you’re a succubus and I-I’m a priest…” he stuttered.

 

“Actually I’m a priestess too,” I point out trying to find common ground. “If you wanna worship Oysys that’s fine, I really don’t care.”

 

“Gods no, maybe, with … everything. I just… well… it’s…”

 

“Just… chill out, yea?” I sighed and he nodded. Leaving Matthew to process stuff I sat down beside Liana and patted my lap. She chuckled as she cuddled against me.

 

“I was serious early, I could use a pick me up,” Liana hummed resting her head against me.

 

“Oh?” I chuckled, apparently pressing my boobs against her back had reminded her. I wrapped my wings around us to give us some privacy, Matthew was already dealing with enough.

 

“I don’t think you should ever wear a shirt,” Liana purred, kissing her way down to my chest.

 

I rolled my eyes and activated [Lactation] as she took a nipple in her mouth. She purred against me, sending vibrations through my body and I moaned. I pet her as she drank, it was pleasurable for the both of us but for once not sexual. We were simply being intimate, being close to each other. I could feel one of the dire wolves brushing against a wing, clearly interested in what we were doing but unable to see but I ignored it. This was Liana and me time.

 

“Gods you taste good,” Liana sighed in contentment as she moved onto my other breast as she caressed my body with her paws. I planted a kiss on her head and held her close.

 

“Get some rest my stupid little kitty cat,” I smiled down at her.

 

“Aye aye,” she chuckled, already starting to be milk drunk.

I slipped away from Liana’s embrace the following morning. I had changed back in my [Human Form] so that I could wear clothes. I had noticed something interesting with Matthew already, he eyed my body with interest but seemed to have no interest in actually having sex with me. I guess he wasn’t used to me being a succubus yet.

 

Liana had fallen asleep fairly quickly last night and though staying the night so close to Solime was very risky we had two dire wolves who could easily keep watch. I gave Matthew space after Liana slept and spent some time paying attention to the dire wolves. After that, I returned to Liana to get some sleep myself, even if I technically didn’t need it I still really liked it. Especially all cuddled up with Liana.

 

I had told the dire wolves to wake me and capture Matthew if he made a run for it while we slept. I wanted to trust him but after his freak out I was a little worried. But now as I looked down at the sleeping half-orc he seemed to have calmed down or either passed out, either was possible.

 

Eyepatch rubbed her head against me while her brother slept noisily. Liana was still asleep with a sappy grin on her face and only drooling a little. It was painfully adorable. Eyepatch pawed me getting my attention before sticking her snout under my skirt. I let out an embarrassing squeak of surprise before she gave me a look and nodded.

 

I frowned, not understanding, she wasn’t trying to initiate sex. “Oh… my offer?” Eyepatch nodded eagerly. “You want me to have puppies for you?” She nodded eagerly again.

 

“Ok,” I replied before immediately feeling a little disappointed. It would mean Eyepatch would no longer be adventuring with us and maybe Sparkles too. But that was her choice and if that's what she wanted I would do it for her. I had already upended her life enough to last several lifetimes. “We will need to find you a home, somewhere safe,” I thought out loud. “Do you think Sparkles will stay with us?”

 

She shook her head. I had somewhat expected that. As much as Sparkles liked adventuring more than his sister he clearly cared about her a whole lot and wouldn't abandon her. “Are you wanting to stay near Solime or continue towards Egostin with us?”

 

Eyepatch gave me a flat look reminding me that anything that wasn’t a yes or no question was way harder to answer. “Sorry, do you want to stay near Solime?” Eyepatch shook her head no. I had guessed that but didn’t want to assume, the forest around here probably had painful memories for her now that Liana and I had killed her children. I sighed not wanting to think about that.

 

I wrapped her in a tight hug, “then we will head to Egostin. We’ll find someplace safe for you and your babies.”

 

Eyepatch licked my cheek and trotted off to tell her brother, however, they communicated. I took a deep breath now that I had a moment to myself. Things were quickly changing, one more level and I would officially be tier 1. I had high hopes for Egostin. I wanted to do more adventuring, maybe even register with the adventurers guild but more than that I wanted a home, at least for a little while. I hoped Egostin could be that for me and my companions.

 

I pulled up my character sheet remembering that I had unlocked a second mastery skill already.

 

Name: 

Sophia Hondera

Age:

22

Race: 

Succubus

Class: 

Succubus (Level 10)

Strength: D

Dexterity: B

Intelligence: B

Charisma: S

Racial Skills: [Sexual Experience], [Thrall], [Human Form]

Skills: [Whispers of the Soul], [Supernatural Beauty], [Arousing Touch], [Lactation], [Freshen Up], [Monster "Tamer"]

Mastery Skills: [Brood Mother], [Faithful Devotion]

 

Titles: [Daughter of the Lilim], [High Priestess of Lilith], [Monster Layer]

 

[Faithful Devotion] 

During a sexual encounter, you may transform a sapient creature that makes a willing oath to serve you into one of your disciples and grant them a transformation into a form best suited to serve you along with a skill and immunity to disease. They retain their free will but are unable to knowingly harm you. Your disciples gain the title [Disciple of the Priestess].

 

I reread [Faithful Devotion] several times just to be sure. It was vague, annoyingly so but seemed incredibly powerful to some extent. The only question was that it didn't really do anything. Sure it ensured someone wouldn't harm me and gave them a bit of a buff but it didn't give me anything to do. Like my other mastery skill, it seemed like something that required creativity to use. Though what did “transformation” include? Was this the thinking outside the box that Lilith had mentioned? Would this let me stop Liana from aging? There was only one way to find out.

59