Chapter 19
1.7k 4 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Were you serious when you said you wouldn't mind being mine forever?” I asked Liana as she ate breakfast.

 

Liana looked surprised by the quest, it was kinda a heavy topic for so early in the morning. We were letting Matthew sleep in a little longer and this wasn't a conversation that could wait. “Of course,” Liana replied with a smile. “You and Max are the most important people in my life. I would stay with you forever if I could,” she said, kissing me gently.

 

I could feel the blush on my face at her words. “I… I might be able to make that possible… it's my new mastery skill.”

 

Liana seemed determined even after I read [Faithful Devotion] out to her verbatim. “You already have my devotion but if it must be proven…” she purred, running her hands under my shirt. I gasped as she played with my breasts. I was embarrassingly emotional, the fact she was willing to do this for me made me love her even more. She kissed me and ran her fangs over my lip as she gently pushed me onto my back. 

 

I was breathing heavily as she sucked along my neck leaving kisses and bites. I groaned, getting lost in her touches as she made her way down my body. Realizing her intent I raised my hips and slipped my skirt off. I wanted to see her.

 

She smiled up at me from between my legs and I shivered as her whiskers tickled my thighs. This was somehow different from what we had done before and I wasn't sure how. The best and yet cheesy description would be making love. As much as I liked it when she dominated me this kind of sex had its own appeal. It had a specialness that could never be replicated by casual sex.

 

I cried out as she ran her tongue through my folds. Though loving she wasn’t gentle as she feasted on me, sucking and biting and licking. The short fur that covered her body wasn't long enough for me to cling to so I played with her ears while using them to gently hold her against me. Maybe I could give her horns as well as part of the transformation, they could be very useful handles. I pushed the idea to the side, there was something I wanted far more.

 

“Say it!” I gasped as my hips bucked. “Say you’ll be mine, pledge yourself to me!” I begged as my orgasm quickly approached.

 

She slipped two fingers into me as she climbed back up my body to kiss me as she worked her fingers inside me. I was quickly losing myself in the pleasure and her words only spurred me closer to my orgasm. “I’m yours, my little succubus, from now until the end of time. You are my friend, my priestess and my love. I am yours, Sophia.”

 

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as my orgasm rolled through me and I held onto coherency long enough to trigger [Faithful Devotion]. “God I love you, Liana,” I moaned against her mouth and I returned to earth.

 

I couldn't explain it even if I wanted to but I knew we had been successful. Liana was my disciple now and the transformation was a success. I knew she would never age now, just like me. I felt unusually drained from that considering we had just had sex, I guess [Faithful Devotion] took a toll on me more than other skills. It made sense that the more I changed the more difficult it was.

 

Liana kissed me again, neither of us wanting the moment to end. I felt a little bad for not returning the favour but Liana seemed content to just lie beside me.

 

“I got the title,” she chuckled lazily. “And I’m now immune to disease and… I got a new skill, [Alert Guardian].”

 

“Oh?” I asked.

 

“I… I can sense when you’re in danger and if you’re close blink to you even without being able to see you,” she explained. “How the hells did you give me a new skill?”

 

“It’s just how the skill works,” I shrugged. I opened up my skill tree looking for more information and noticed something interesting. Several new skills had become available to unlock all under the category of disciples. It seemed that [Faithful Devotion] was a precursor and that I would be able to unlock skills to interact further with them.

 

“Did it work?” Liana asked, inspecting herself as if looking for some sign of her immortality.

 

“It did,” I replied with a smile. If nothing else that alone was more than I could ever ask for.

 

Matthew sat up and yawed, a performance so utterly terrible that it was obvious he had been awake the whole time and trying to ignore our morning sex. Liana and I both cackled as he played dumb.

 

“Sorry, Matthew. You’re going to have to get used to a lot of sex, I am a succubus after all.”

 

He muttered something in response, seemingly defeated.

Soon after we were on the road. Liana and I rode on Eyepatch while the giant half-orc rode on Sparkles. It was almost impressive how non-intimidating Matthew was considering his size, his posture and behaviour didn't seem to match that of someone so large. Maybe that was my own bias, just because someone was tall didn't mean anything else. It had taken a lot of coaxing to get Matthew to climb onto Sparkles but he eventually relented. We hadn't really had a chance to talk yet with everything going on as well as Matthews's reserved demeanour. Still, I was glad to have a new member in our party even if it was slow going.

 

Unfortunately, according to Liana Egostin was a very long journey away and we would be crossing through several other towns on the way. It seemed weird to me that a world with magic didn't have some kind of public teleportation system but apparently, it did; it was just extremely expensive. So it would be a grand and tedious adventure for us but regardless of the long road ahead, I was looking forward to a change of scenery and maybe more excitement that was so life or death.

 

“So Matthew, how did you sleep?” I asked, trying to strike up a conversation as we rode along. We had yet to come across anyone but the sight of us on dire wolves would surely give someone a start.

 

“Fine, thank you,” he replied.

 

I sighed, “And how are you handling things?”

 

“I don't know,” he finally sighed looking at me. “I… I was raised in the order almost my whole life. The things they say about succubi… But, I’m a half-orc and I had to listen to the things they said about my kind. So… I’m assuming what I think I know about your kind is wrong as well.”

 

‘Hmm, that's very… wise of you,” I smiled. “Well… I’m not Queen Grilith, I honestly just learned about her a little while ago. I haven’t… been in this world a long time.”

 

“I don't understand…” he replied.

 

“My mother… is Lilith and she created me not that long ago. I have other memories but I’ve barely been in this world for a few weeks.”

 

“Y-your mother is the g-goddess Lilith? You’re a demigod?”

 

“Uh… maybe?” I replied, glancing at Liana who looked equally unsure. “I don't think I have a mortal father or a father at all? I don't really know.”

 

“Well,” Matthew swallowed nervously. “They were definitely wrong about succubi. They said you were dangerous but they did not know that. I don't think anyone knows that…” he trailed off.

 

Well, note to self, don't bring up being Lilith’s daughter to strangers. “I suppose I could ask for clarification,” I replied.

 

“You speak to the goddess Lilith?!” he yelped.

 

Right, another note to self. 

 

“My goodness, I never knew monsters could be so… human like,” he muttered.

 

I laughed, “Eyepatch here might be smarter than you are.”

 

“I… how are they so intelligent? Dire wolves are feral beasts—” he was cut off by both Sparkles and Eyepatch growling at him. “I-I didn't– well it's not, so…”

 

Both Liana and I couldn't help but Laugh. “Honestly when I showed I didn't even realize I was a monster, I got stats the same as all the “people” do. Plus it didn't help that I have some human memories that Lilith added when she created me. Anyways, the point is, I’m as human as you are,” I said with a wink.

 

“I… I am learning a lot. And Sparkles and… Eyepatch?”

 

“One of my skills, I’m not much of a fighter as you probably noticed but I have more utility abilities.”

 

“I… you were um… quite impressive,” he replied blushing slightly. “The entire thing was well planned considering you managed to have so many guards on your side though it must be painful so many were killed.”

 

“Huh? Oh no, that was me as well. I… controlled them,” I replied tentatively. He looked at me with shock. “I’m sure some rumours about succubi are true,” I winced.

 

“I-I see… and, what of Liana?

 

“I’m an assassin,” she replied bluntly. “Sophia saved my life a few times and we became friends and then…” she trailed off, turning around to kiss me on the cheek.

 

“As of this morning, she is also a disciple,” I chimed in, smirking at her. “The first official follower of the goddess Lilith.”

 

Liana rolled her eyes, “actually… I’m your disciple, not your mom’s.”

 

I frowned suddenly realizing that was true. All Lilith had asked of me was to show mortals pleasure, she had explicitly said she didn't need worship. Was I starting a cult to myself?

 

“Well… that is certainly… interesting. So, high priestess Sophia… What are your plans?”

 

“I… well,” I paused glancing at Liana unsure of how much to reveal but she just nodded. “As I said we are headed to Egostin, we have people there already. Umm… Eyepatch wants puppies so we are on the lookout for somewhere safe for them.”

 

“You didn't tell me that,” Liana piped up.

 

“You were asleep.”

 

“Well, congrats Eyepatch,” she said scratching the dire wolf behind the ears and she smiled in contentment.

 

“I don't really have any goals beyond that. I want to get stronger and do some quests maybe. I want a home as well. Nothing grand I assure you.”

 

“Beyond liberating camps of slaves?”

 

“I… that just kinda happened,” I blushed.

 

“Please, we spent two weeks travelling,” Liana huffed.

 

For the first time, Matthew smiled, “I think I may enjoy travelling with you two.”

 

Liana and I shared a smile.

“So… what do you think about Matthew?” Liana asked that night when we had a moment to ourselves.

 

“I… I like him, but…”

 

“But?”

 

“I don't know… I just get the sense there's something more about him,” I sighed.

 

Liana hummed, “He's clearly got a lot of religious trauma. It can't have been easy to grow up a half-orc in the order.”

 

“Yeah, I’m sure it will take some time. What about you?”

 

“I think… I think he's a good addition to the team, he seems trustworthy enough. His magic is fairly well suited for adventuring and healers are invaluable.”

 

I nodded. “Do you think… are we wanted everywhere in Lomanza?”

 

“No, probably not, especially with your unique circumstances I think they would have tried to handle everything themselves. The Paladin was the only guy who knew you were a demon and he's dead. I think we are probably in the clear.”

 

“Good. How do adventurer guilds work?”

 

“Hmm, well it depends on which one. I do freelance work because of the… nature of my profession. But usually, you register with your name and class and such and then you can pick quests that are offered. They provide rooms and meals and supplies and take a cut of the rewards from the quests.”

 

“If we got into that you don't think it would interfere with your… job?”

 

Liana shook her head, “With the way things are going my days of being an assassin are probably over.”

 

I nodded, I was a little relieved to hear that. Especially after she almost got captured then getting captured and almost executed. “Well… then next town we arrive in I want to check out the adventurers guild. See if there is some work we can do along the way.”

 

“Sure, the bounty from Father Wilkinson I’ll save then. We might be able to get a small property or something in Egostin if you were serious about finding a permanent home.”

 

“I’m not sure… as much as I want a home to return to, I want to see this world. Maybe we could get a carriage or something big enough for us to live in,” I replied.

 

“It would be a bit cramped but that's not a bad idea, especially with all the travelling we are doing.”

 

“We also need to find somewhere for Eyepatch to live, I can't believe I'm going to be giving birth to puppies soon,” I laughed nervously.

 

Liana smiled. “Harmless and pleasurable,” she repeated. “I don't know where they could live, anywhere near the city is going to be dangerous. They were living only relatively close to a road and we stumbled across them. The safest option would probably be the mountains to the north.”

 

“I’m going to miss them, I can't help but feel like we fucked their lives over,” I sighed.

 

Liana hugged me, “We’ll figure it out, babe. I would suggest we start our own kingdom somewhere but another queen succubus might cause a panic.”

 

I laughed at her joke but honestly… It wasn't a bad idea. A kingdom where everyone could just be regardless of race or monstrosity, it didn't sound half bad at all. Maybe I was a little more ambitious than I had originally thought.

58