Chapter 20
1.7k 8 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took a few more days for us to arrive in the next town. It was small enough it didn't really have a name but it was a mining town and had an adventurers guild for those passing through. We rode Sparkles and Eyepatch into town causing many residents to scurry away. Dire wolves were not rare around these parts but seeing people ride them was new. With Liana waiting outside to keep the dire wolves company Matthew and I went inside to register.

 

“Hello,” a cheery dwarven woman chirped when we entered. The place looked like an inn with rooms and a dining area but it also had a desk and shelves of items for sale.

 

“Uh, hi, we were looking to register?”

 

“Oh sure, it's always thrilling to have new adventurers,” she smiled. “Registration is one gold.”

 

I nodded and handed over two gold, which seemed to surprise Matthew. “Right so, I'll need your names.

 

“Sophia Hondera” I offered.

 

“Morn,” Matthew said, offering what I guessed was his last name.

 

I found it a little weird that most people had last names, in Sophia’s original world most people didn't have last names until the 19th century.

 

“Alright…” the woman said as she wrote all the information in some kind of ledger that pulsed with energy. I guessed it was this world's version of a computer. “Human and half-orc?” she asked and we nodded. “Best to have this kinda thing down in case you go missing,” she explained. “Classes?”

 

“Priest, uh… tier 0,” Matthew replied.

 

I didn't answer for a moment, unsure what to say. I obviously couldn't say succubus. I did have two friendly dire wolves outside so I chose my lie. “Monster Tamer,” I replied, “tier 0.”

 

“Monster Tamer eh? I've never heard of that,” she said, seeming interested.

 

“I have two very cuddly dire wolves outside if you want proof,” I smiled.

 

“In… In town?” she asked nervously.

 

I nodded, “They’re quite friendly, don't worry.”

 

“Right…so you're both good to go. The quest board is over there. Is it just the two of you?”

 

I shook my head, “we have a tier 1 monk as well.”

 

“Ah good, don't pick anything out of your tier. We are not responsible for personal injury or death. Guild fees are due at the end of the month and of course, we take a portion of quest rewards, beyond that you're good to go. Good luck!”

 

“Thanks,” I replied as my gaze trailed over to the board. Most things either looked far too scary or just plain boring. Regardless of our low tier, there was no way we were going to herd sheep.

 

“Collect 25 rainbow slime cores, what are rainbow slime cores?” I asked, reading over a quest. I was both interested because it was the easiest fighting quest and because I wondered if slimes were similar to how people in Sophia’s world imagined them.

 

“They are… like the slimes brain… and heart, and all other organs. Rainbow slimes produce slime to protect their cores and to move and absorb food. Out of all types of oozes they are surprisingly solid and agile though fairly fragile,” Matthew explained, recalling information he learned from somewhere.

 

“We could… do that then?” I asked.

 

“We could but if our goal is to arrive in Egostin then having to go out and return would slow us down.”

 

I sighed, “yea, you’re right. Maybe the next town will have something enticing.”

 

We returned to the others empty-handed but at least registered. We decided to continue on after grabbing some more food for the road. I was starting to get fairly hungry as Liana and I had been keeping this chaste so Matthew could adapt.

 

About an hour out of town, I derailed our trip slightly when I noticed a sign marking the rainbow slime breeding ground. I really couldn’t help my curiosity. “How about we break for an early dinner? I wanna see these slimes.”

 

Liana agreed, noticing my enthusiasm and Matthew so did Matthew. We made our way off the main road and eventually arrived at a meadow. It was surprisingly peaceful with no slimy monsters in sight.

 

“Do I want to know why you are so interested in slimes?” Liana asked as we made our way to the middle of the meadow.

 

“Perfectly reasonable reasons,” I grinned. “Plus we can test out your new skill.”

 

“Rainbow slimes are in theory a harmless species of ooze but they can become a problem if they grow too big,” Matthew explained.

 

“The only question is where are the slimes?” I muttered looking around the empty field.

 

A bark turned our attention to Sparkles who was holding his front paw up. It was encased in a blue translucent blob that was not coming off. It was a lot more solid than I had expected, it didn't seem very watery, in fact, it didn't look wet at all.

 

“Uh… Sparkles, if you simply step on the solid core it should kill it,” Matthew explained, clearly awkward about talking to a dire wolf.

 

Sparkles gave the slime a sniff before squishing it on the ground. As soon as the core was squished the slime popped, turning into liquid and losing any shape.

 

“Right, everyone, give Soph some space. She has slimes to fuck,” Liana ordered and I felt my cheeks blush. Mathew scurried after Liana and Sparkles followed. Eyepatch. however. sat down to keep watch.

 

I kicked off my clothes and wandered around the meadow for a bit before finally noticing a large purple slime that was doing the slime equivalent of lying down. “Hey buddy,” I coaxed and the slime took a more circular shape.

 

I watched as the slime bounced once in my direction before beginning to roll. This slime was a lot bigger than the blue one Sparkles had killed. In the center, I noticed a floating dark purple square-like mass. It seemed weirdly artificial for a natural creature.

 

When the slime got close enough it suddenly leaped slamming into me. But rather than being knocked back, it wrapped around me. It felt weird to be inside this thing as it was dry and cold against my skin but thanks to [Monster Layer] the slime had something else planned rather than trying to absorb me. 

 

I fully surrounded my waist and I felt the ooze press against my pussy. I slid down onto the grass as I felt the ooze begin to press into me. I groaned as the slime slowly filled me more and more.

 

It wasn't like a dick, the slime couldn’t fuck me. Instead, it filled me up and pulsed inside me. I moaned as it stretched me and began to undulate shrinking and expanding as it flowed through. I felt impossibly full as the slime-filled places no dick could. “Fuck!” I whimpered as the slime began to press against my asshole. I relaxed letting it push into my other hole as well.

 

The slime did the same slowly stretching me to my limit. I tried to grip onto the slime that was fucking me so throughout but my hands sunk into it. “More,” I gasped, desperate for just enough stimulation to bring me to orgasm.

 

Two tentacles formed from the slime and wiggled their way up my body and attached to my nipples and suctioned on. A third tentacle slipped towards my face and I opened my mouth eagerly accepting the appendage. I writhed and moaned as my pussy, ass, nipples and throat were all stimulated. I coughed as the appendage wiggles down my throat but not filling me so much as to asphyxiate me. It was so fucking hot and I couldn’t even fight if I wanted to with my hands stuck inside it. 

 

I bucked my hips pleading for the slime to make me cum. Eventually, it took pity on me and somehow started sucking on my clit which made me convulse into orgasm. The slime didn’t remotely stop however and continued immediately bringing my very sensitive body into another orgasm.

 

It still didn’t stop and I felt like I was going to pass out as it continued. Tears streaked down my face as I rolled into my third orgasm. When I couldn’t take anymore I activated [Monster "Tamer"] giving the mindless slime sentence.

 

The slime slipped away from me bouncing on the ground as it deflated into a puddle. I gasped for breath trying to regain control of my body which felt like it had melted into a puddle as much as the slime. 

 

Eyepatch was suddenly there, licking my shoulder in comfort. “Hey puppy,” I chuckled, stroking her fur. “I made a new friend.” She nuzzled me before grabbing my clothes and carrying them over to me.

 

I slipped into my clothes and paid attention to the slime. It was still a puddle but was occasionally creating shapes and tentacles… eventually a hand. It was clearly getting used to its new existence.

 

“Hey buddy,” I greeted, waving at the slime.

 

A moment later it created a hand which extended and repeated the gesture.

 

“My name is Sophia, you can probably guess that I’m responsible for your situation.”

 

The hand dematerialized before a slightly off version of my head formed and looked at me.

 

“You're getting good at that. C’mon, I’ll introduce you to the others,” I smiled before waving them after me.

 

The slime rose from the ground with a focused expression as it began to form legs and take a fully humanoid shape. They smiled at me as they looked at themself. It was weird seeing a slightly off-copy of me that was purple and translucent. They did their best to mimic details but they remained that slime texture entirely. Their smile faltered as they fell to the ground, not used to legs.

 

I could now read their desires and it was heartbreaking. They desperately wanted to take a humanoid shape even though it was clearly too complicated for them right now. 

 

“Hey, it’s ok,” I comforted crouching down beside them as they returned to their blood form before beginning to return to a humanoid one. Their body no longer attached to me as they had before, instead remaining a squishy smooth rubbery texture. “It’s ok that you can’t be like me yet, you don’t have to.”

 

The slime looked at me with a sad expression and it was impressive that they could express themselves so much. “You will figure it out, don’t worry.”

 

The slime nodded somehow already understanding body language. Eyepatch wandered over and the slime looked at her with a scared expression. It occurred to me that as much more human-like as the slime was, they were significantly weaker than the dire wolves.

 

“It’s ok, we are all friends here,” I said gently, taking the slime's tentacle hand and raising it towards Eyepatch, who gave it a tentative sniff and lick. “See, it’s alright.”

 

The slime slowly raised its other hand before petting Eyepatch along the neck.

 

“There you go, now let’s go meet the others, yeah?” The slime nodded, looking a bit nervous. “It will be fine,” I promised, taking their hand.

 

We quickly realized a problem as the slime was only really able to maintain a humanoid shape from the waist up. “Can you become smaller? I could carry you.”

 

The slime frowned and a moment later began to shrink. They seemed to condense as their colour darkened. Their size went from being three-quarters of me to about the size of a large cat. “That’s very impressive,” I remarked and they waved at me.

 

I gently scooped them up and they wiggled in my arms happily as I headed back towards the group with Eyepatch in toe. The slime didn’t seem to be able to talk regardless of the shape they took which was disappointing. I would need to keep an eye out for a skill that would allow them to do so.

 

“You have fun?” Liana asked, noticing our approach and I blushed, remembering what the slime had done.

 

“I have someone I would like you to meet,” I said and held up the slime who waved enthusiastically. “Actually we don’t have a name for you…”

 

The slime pointed at themself, and at my confused look, they raised their arm and pointed at it more expressively. I assumed they weren’t trying to tell me arm and slime seemed stupid as well. “Purple?”

 

They nodded slightly but then shook their head. “Violet?” They nodded enthusiastically.

 

“Ok, Violet, meet Liana, Matthew and Sparkles.”

 

Loans nodded, “you must have made a good first impression,” she smirked and Violet blushed. It was weird to see a slime blush but their cheeks turned a darker shade of purple.

 

“Uh… pleased to uh meet you,” Matthew stuttered.

 

Sparkles chose the more canine method of sniffing.

 

“Well I consider this expedition successful,” I grinned.

 

“Of course, you would,” Liana chuckled, giving me a kiss on the cheek. Violet watched intrigued before also kissing me on the cheek. Liana glared at the slime who glared right back.

 

“Violet, Liana is my girlfriend,” I chuckled and Violet frowned before pointing at themselves. “Violet, I’m a succubus, I have a lot of sex. If you want to be my… partner as well then Liana and I will have to discuss that. Ok?”

 

Violet literally deflated at my rejection but nodded. Liana however looked surprised that I had said that. “Well… this is awkward,” Matthew muttered.

 

“We should probably find somewhere to sleep for the night,” I said as I put Violet down and changed the subject.

 

Violet pointed at the ground determinedly. “W-we can’t stay here, it’s full of slimes,” Matthew said.

 

Violet shook their head and pointed at themselves. “You can keep us safe?” I asked and they nodded.

55