Chapter 22
3.2k 10 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke I was covered in a blanket. I deactivated [Lactation] and used [Freshen Up]. Glancing around the room I noticed everyone was in the den now. The pups were asleep curled up against Eyepatch and Sparkles. Violet was also in the middle of them deflated and asleep. Matthew was in the corner reading a book he had picked up in town.

 

“Hey, babe,” Liana said and I realized I had been sleeping in her lap.

 

“H-hey,” I cooked my voice hoarse as I tried to sit up but Liana pushed me back down.

 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so worn out, you need to rest,” Liana said, planting a kiss between my horns.

 

I shake my head, “I’m fine, just a little sore and hungry.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yea, I’m ok, that was just kinda… intense,” I mutter.

 

“I’m just glad it all worked out.”

 

“Yea… though if I need to stay to feed the pups that will kinda mess with our plans.”

 

“Hmm… doesn’t your milk keep?”

 

“It just says it’s very slow to spoil but If something goes wrong…”

 

Liana nodded, “we can stay if need be.”

 

I sighed, “I don’t… I don’t want to become too attached.”

 

Liana seemed to consider that, “You managed to stop me from aging, maybe you could make Eyepatch able to feed her pups.”

 

I frowned at that and read over [Faithful Devotion]. Eyepatch could verbally speak but it didn’t say that was required and she was a sapient creature, I hadn't considered that I could make monsters my disciples too. Though what else could I do? Could I give her the ability to speak? It didn’t seem right to make Eyepatch pledge herself to me just so she could feed her babies.

 

I would need to test [Faithful Devotion] on a monster at some point but it wouldn’t be right to force this on Eyepatch. If need be I would stay, I wanted to make things right as much as I could.

 

What about Violet? They seemed to not want to be a slime or at least be human-shaped. If they were going to live here with the dire wolves being stronger would also be more useful since they were quite vulnerable with their core.

 

Liana chuckled, drawing my attention to the fact I had been deep in thought while she waited for an answer. “I’m… I’m gonna talk to Violet, if need be I will stay but I might be able to sort something out. I… I don’t want to push Sparkles or Eyepatch into an oath after what they have gone through…”

 

Liana nodded, “Yeah, that’s true. But that can wait until morning,” she sighed snuggling up beside me.

“Hey Violet,” I said sitting down beside the slime who was sunbathing in the meadow the following day, Violet Meadows, as I had mentally started thinking of it. Even though they had seen my true form when they returned to the cave last night I was now back in my [Human Form].

 

Violet tentatively waved a hand in greeting unsure where we stood.

 

“I might be able to give you a more humanoid form,” I offered which immediately made them perk up and inflate into the half-human form. “I have a skill that lets me give out a transformation in return for your loyalty, I might be able to give you a body that can hold itself together.”

 

Violet seemed to consider this before nodding happily.

 

“Do you have any idea what kind of shape you would want? Gender, size, etc?”

 

Violet frowned thinking about this before flipping onto their back and with great focus changing their whole body. They remained the same size though took on a humanoid appearance. They were distinctly feminine though they lacked a lot of detail. 

 

“Do you want hands and feet too?”

 

They nodded, looking annoyingly at the tentacles that didn’t quite resemble hands.

 

“I don’t know if this will even work or what exactly I will be able to do but I do have one request.”

 

They cocked their head looking intrigued.

 

“You want breasts which would fit well with what I have in mind. Eyepatch’s pups need milk, and I don’t know how long I can stay. If I gave you that ability as well could you keep them fed?”

 

Violet seemed to really like that idea and nodded thoroughly before squishing the breasts they have formed.

 

I chuckled and slipped my blouse off, “there is one thing we will need to do to make this happen. How about an anatomy lesson?”

 

Violet's eyes lit up as they wiggled excitedly.

 

“For the record, Liana is still my girlfriend,” I pointed out just so they understood as I kicked off the rest of my clothes.

 

They drooped but nodded in acceptance.

 

I lay down on the grass and Violet wasted no time hopping into me. Once again Violet quickly surrounded me but this time they seemed to understand what there were doing.

 

I groaned as Violet started pumping themselves into my holes and began to stretch me. However then they did something new, they started to vibrate. I was already so full and to have them begin to vibrate immensely made me cum. “Fuck! Slower, gentle,” I groaned and thankfully the vibrations lessened.

 

I felt Violet touch my cheek and I forced my eyes open. Violet kissed me as their vibrating tentacles undulated inside me. “Oh god, do the outside too,” I moaned against their cool rubbery lips.

 

Violet seems to consider this before with a look of determination began to vibrate their entire body. “My pussy,” I laughed at the weirdly ticklish sensation. “Vibrate the outside of my pussy too.”

 

Violet blushed with embarrassment as the vibrations became more localized. This was more effective than any vibrator in Sophia’s world. I was so full as vibrations of pleasure shot through me making me convulse, and with the firm vibrations on my clit I was quickly cumming again. My cries of pleasure only spurred Violet on as they slowed the vibrations to start pumping in and out of me. That was what it felt like but they were really just pushing more of themselves into my pussy before my pussy squeezed them out. It wasn’t long before I was cumming again.

 

“Do… do you swear yourself to… me, to become my disciple and… serve me faithfully?” I panted.

 

Violet nodded eagerly and placed a tentacle over their chest where a heart would be if they had one. Since the conditions had been met I was able to activate [Faithful Devotion]. Violet slipped out of me and I pushed what I wanted to the front of my mind. I imagined them in a humanoid form walking around but maintaining the slime texture and stretchiness, I imagined their breasts which produced milk and a body that was still malleable like a slime.

 

Violet’s eyes went wide as they started to vibrate far more intensely than before as their humanoid shape entirely fell apart, they collapsed into a puddle which quickly began to stretch into limbs and a full body. After about a minute a transparent purple slime in the shape of a humanoid woman lay on the grass.

 

[Level Up!]

 

Violet tentatively sat up inspecting themselves before a giant grin spread across their face. They bounced over to me and wrapped me in a hug while I was still sprawled out on the grass. “I take it you like it?” I chuckled and they nodded thoroughly.

 

I climbed to my feet and took their hand to pull them up. They were more solid than before and their limbs were able to support themselves now. I helped them to their feet and they wobbled like a newborn deer except their legs literally wobbled thanks to their slime biology.

 

After a few moments they managed to stand on their own with a look of triumph and I noticed something interesting. Inside their transparent boobs, I could just a little bit of white liquid floating. They clearly didn’t have the insane milk production that I did but it had worked, they produced milk.

 

Violet followed my gaze and noticed it as well. After a moment their breasts began to shrink to a smaller size as a second pair of breasts and nipples formed below. One for each pup. I grinned at them, “Thank you, Violet.”

 

Violet smiled and did a little bow before flailing their arms as they almost fell over. After getting dressed I helped them back towards the cave as they slowly figured out how to walk with their new limbs.

 

“Holy shit!” Liana gasped when we entered the cave. “I guess that works huh?”

 

“Well, that's…” Matthew trailed off eyeing the slime with an expression I couldn't quite place.

 

I smiled and Violet let go of me to stand on their own proud of their accomplishment. Sparkles and Eyepatch came over with curious expressions at their friend who now had a more concrete shape. Violet gave them both kisses on their head before pointing out the milk in their breasts. 

 

Eyepatch glanced at me with a confused look, “it's still them, I just transformed them a little.” Eyepatch looked sad and I didn't need to read her desires to know that she wanted to be the one to feed her babies. “C’mon, let's chat,” I told her leading her away from the group and towards the pups.

 

I gently sat down beside the pups and Eyepatch did the same. “In order to transform Violet they had to swear an oath to serve me. They are going to stay with you of course but the transformation required them to commit themselves to me. I… I didn’t want to ask that of you, not with everything that has happened.”

 

Eyepatch nodded and leaned against me. I took the opportunity to run my hand through her fur. “I’m gonna miss you guys, you know. I know things started terribly and I’m sure you would prefer to have never met us in the first place. I wish that was different but I’m glad I got to know you and Sparkles.”

 

She licked the tears from my cheek and nuzzled against me. We sat together and watched the pups still too young to open their eyes.

We left shortly after that and waved goodbye as we left Violet Meadows. Everyone was a bit sad but it had to be done. Liana who I had rarely seen get emotional was having a hard time too. Matthew was even more awkward than normal clearly realizing that he had missed a lot.

 

We packed up our things and said goodbye to the pups and words of farewell to Sparkles, Eyepatch and Violet. After that, we continued our trip and the last thing we saw as we left the meadow were two sad dire wolves and a waving slime.

 

“It will be ok, we can visit,” I said holding Liana close as we walked.

 

“I know… I just don't like how that felt like the end,” Liana replied.

 

I kissed her gently. We didn't know how long dire wolves or slimes lived. Plus we would never age which was as much a curse as a blessing. There would be a lot of goodbyes in our future. I had been tempted to make Violet immortal as well but I had decided not to. Liana was a special case and I couldn't upend everyone's lives for my own selfishness. Violet seemed more than content to live a quiet life with Eyepatch and Sparkles so I would let them.

 

I would miss Eyepatch the most. Sparkles was a good fuck but we didn't become friends like I felt I had with Eyepatch. I knew our time together would be short but I didn't have many friends in this world and I would miss her.

 

“My goodness, they haven’t died,” Matthew piped up trying to cheer us up. “I’m sure this won’t be the last time you see them.”

 

“Thanks,” I smiled sadly pulling him into a group hug. It was now just the three of us. A priest, an assassin and a succubus and we had a long road ahead of us. Who knows what the future would bring, but at least I had friends with me along the way.

This is the end of the first arc of Life of a Succubus. I only publish arcs and stories which I have finished writing so for now this is where things will be left. However, for those of you who want more of Sophia's story, I recommend you check out my Patreon as what I have written of arc 2 is available. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the adventures of Sophia and friends up to this point as much as I enjoyed creating it. Until next time :)

Ps. If you enjoyed Life of a Succubus, or even if you didn't, please leave a review telling me what you liked and what could use improvement. I really appreciate it.

53