Chapter 21
1.7k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I didn't expect Violet to be so attached to me,” I said to Liana as we sat around the fire we had made for the night. Violet indeed did manage to keep us safe and no other slimes even approached us after Violet had rolled away for a few minutes.

 

“Thank you for putting me first,” Liana said, staring into the fire.

 

“Hey, of course. That was our agreement. We haven’t discussed polyamory and I don’t even know Violet well enough to say that I would want to date them,” I replied pulling her close.

 

“I know, I just worry sometimes. I’m not usually the jealous type but you do have a lot of sex with people who aren't me. I just can’t help it sometimes.”

 

“That’s ok, our relationship isn’t simple by any means. You're my priority, regardless of anything else.”

 

“Thank you,” Liana sighed, resting her head against me. “I… I wouldn’t be opposed to dating multiple people but… I just don’t want to be left to the side.”

 

“Liana,” I said, turning her face to him. “I’m not interested in dating other people unless you want to date them as well. I don’t want some kind of harem, you will always be included.”

 

“I don’t like Violet,” Liana said flatly and I laughed. 

 

“Give them a chance alright? I’m sure suddenly becoming sentient is very confusing, especially with how I did it.”

 

“Alright, for you,” she murmured before kissing me.

The following morning Violet seemed lonely. Sparkles and Eyepatch were frolicking in the meadow having a wonderful time while Violet sat by themselves looking miserable. Their face had been an expression of hurt when I told them I was going to sleep with Liana instead of them. I needed to be more careful with [Monster “Tamer”] in the future as I just gave Violet the ability to care about me and then rejected them.

 

Eyepatch bounded over to me with a big smile on her face. “You really like it here huh?” I asked and she nodded. “Look… I think Violet is having a hard time adjusting, could you and Sparkles just be there for them? I don’t think I can really help.”

 

Eyepatch nodded before nuzzling me and then trotting over to Violet. A smile spread across Violet’s face when Eyepatch sat down beside them and I smiled to myself. I had also noticed that Violet’s humanoid form looked a lot less like me today, they were coming up with something unique to them which I really liked. I glanced over at Liana and Matthew who were watching me with matching smiles on their faces.

 

“What?” I chuckled nervously.

 

“You're just… good,” Liana blushed and Matthew nodded in agreement.

 

“I-I’m not familiar with this area but perhaps it would be suitable for Sparkles and Eyepatch. They clearly seem to like it here.”

 

“That’s not a bad idea but puppies and hungry slimes might not be the best combination,” I replied.

 

“It is really quite nice here, secluded but not unreachable. Sunny, full of life,” Liana said.

 

“We aren't in a rush, if you want to stay a little longer we totally can,” I snorted.

 

It turned out that everyone was content to say. Violet seemed to be getting along very well with Sparkles and Eyepatch. Liana, Matthew and I lounged and basked in the sun while the others explored.

 

Around noon the trio emerged from the forest. Violet still had no legs but they were attached to Sparkles’ back. Eyepatch trotted over with a surprisingly serious expression on her face.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked but she just shook her head. “You want to stay here,” I said reading her desires and she nodded sadly.

 

“Ok,” I replied, tearing up and wrapping her in a hug. “Did you find somewhere safe?”

 

Eyepatch started walking towards the forest line but turned to wait for me to follow. I waved to the others to follow and followed Eyepatch out of the meadow into the forest.

 

After a short walk, we arrived at a cave. It was big enough for all of us to enter though Matthew really had to crouch. Eyepatch led us further inside and underground, eventually, we arrived in a larger room secured from the elements with some natural light. It was a perfect location for a den as far as I could tell. Eyepatch lay down on the floor and looked up at me.

 

I was suddenly feeling overwhelmed by all of this. Our dire wolves were staying behind with Violet and I was going to get pregnant and give birth shortly. At least I assume so, expedited wasn't the most specific of words. I didn't know how long normal wolf pregnancy was either let alone dire wolf pregnancy. That wasn't as important, if it took a lot of time so be it.

 

Liana stood beside me as I contemplated all this. “Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

 

“Yea… I want to do what I can and this… this will be a good home for them.”

 

Liana nodded, “Do… why don't we all help Eyepatch gather some basics for the den and give you and Sparkles some time alone. We won't go far and we can be here after if that's what you want.”

 

“Thank you, Liana. I love you, don't ever doubt it,” I replied.

 

“I love you too, my priestess,” she replied, kissing me on the cheek. “Alright, assholes! Everyone but Sparkles and Sophie out!”

 

Everyone scrambled out of the cave at Liana’s force of personality and eventually, it was just me and Sparkles. “You sure you want to do this?” I asked him and he nodded. “Alright then… let's get to it,” I replied as I began to get undressed.

 

I read over [Brood Mother] once again. For succubi giving birth was apparently harmless and pleasurable, those were the words the skill used. I let my [Human Form] melt away and stretched myself out in my true form. I didn't feel like even pretending to be human for what was going to happen.

 

I activated [Brood Mother] and was suddenly flooded by desire. Below my stomach, a glowing sigil appeared in the shape of a heart over my womb. I didn’t go into a frenzy like I had when Lilith first contacted me but I felt like a cat In heat. My pussy pounded and my thighs quickly became drenched as my body begged to be fucked.

 

It wasn’t the jittery arousal of hunger but a void of emptiness that needed to be filled by cock. Someone needed to mate me, breed me, and fill me with cum. I dropped to my knees and looked back at Sparkles who was visibly interested by his large erection. “Don’t leave me desperate, Sparkles,” I painted and he quickly mounted me.

 

Pleasure shivered through me as he thrust into me. His large cock took several thrusts to fully sink into me. The pain barely registered as I was overwhelmed with happiness to have him inside me. I moaned as he bottomed out inside me, filling me totally.

 

This was the fucking fantasy come real. I was being bred and it was hopelessly turning me on even further. He pulled out and I cried in frustration as he left me achingly empty once again. I didn’t care about being fucked I just wanted him to fill me with his seed. “Harder!” I groaned and thrust my hips back against him. My wings were draped to my sides to not be squished but every jolt of pleasure through me continued into them.

 

Sparkles picked up the pace panting heavily as he slammed into me. The faster he fucked me the more filled with cum I would be. How many puppies would I have? Just the thought of me with my womb full of pups caused me to become increasingly desperate. “Breed me, be a good little wolf and fill me with cum. Make me pregnant with your pups,” I cried as my pussy spasmed around his cock. The fact that this incredibly kinky fantasy was truly happening spurred me to orgasm after orgasm. I wrapped my tail around him, there was no chance of escape. 

 

Sparkles’ rhythm began to falter which only made me grind against him further. I will be filled so soon, it was so close. I could feel his knot beginning to swell and stretch me even further to the point he was trapped inside me. I moaned when he finally came, filling me with his seed and not letting a drop escape. I came just from him cumming inside me, the fact I was being impregnated brought me to orgasm. My arms gave out and I collapsed to the floor utterly content to just have him inside me until I was sure we had succeeded.

 

I dismissed [Brood Mother], as much as it heightened my pleasure in this I wasn’t a huge fan of the emotional changes it caused. Sparkles licked my shoulder as we remained locked together.

 

I ran my hand over my lower abdomen already imagining the pups growing inside me. I wondered how long it would take, the faster the more practical but I also found the idea of being pregnant really hot. God Lillih created a monster when creating me. I was impossibly perverted.

 

Eventually, Sparkles’ knot began to deflate and he slipped out of me. I whimpered, slightly disappointed to be empty and for so much of his cum to leak out of me. I rolled onto my back really needing to clear my head.

 

“Go find Liana and send her back, will you? Oh, Eyepatch too,” I sighed and Sparkles scampered off a few moments later.

 

I activate [Freshen Up], not wanting to be covered in cum when they returned. I had nothing to do but wait now. I gasped when I suddenly felt something, a swelling feeling. My stomach looked normal still but I could feel something beginning.

 

“Hey, how are things here?” Liana asked, walking into the cave several minutes later with Eyepatch behind her.

 

I pressed my hand against my abdomen and it was starting to feel swollen. “Definitely pregnant. This is… weird,” I muttered. 

 

Eyepatch nuzzled up to me and I absently pet her with my tail. It was nice to finally be used to my true form, I often missed it when in my human one. Eyepatch inspected me further sniffing me before sticking her nose in my crotch. I resisted the urge for another round of sex as Liana sat by my other side and I rolled to lie my head in her lap.

 

Like after using [Faithful Devotion] I felt surprisingly drained though considering I was growing potentially up to a dozen pups inside me there was a good reason. Liana massaged my horns and I closed my eyes. I suddenly felt Eyepatch lay her head over my stomach as she joined our little cuddle pile. The stone floor didn’t bother me as much as it should have thanks to my demonic constitution so I let myself relax and enjoy Liana's massage.

 

It didn’t take long at all for my abdomen to have a visible bulge. It wasn’t particularly big, wolf pups were tiny and I was human-sized but it was there.

 

Liana sat with me through this incredibly bizarre experience. Eyepatch also refused to leave my side as well. The others returned soon after to find us lying on the floor but Liana waved them away.

 

I felt weird preparing to give birth in front of Liana and Eyepatch let alone everyone else. But I could feel that this wasn't going to take very long and they were coming soon. I wasn’t sure how much time passed since we were underground in a cave but I suddenly gasped as liquid began coming out of me.

 

“Ohhhh fuck it’s happening,” I whimpered.

 

“It’s alright,” Liana said, calming me down. “Should I get the only one with any medical knowledge?”

 

I chuckled weakly, “He’s a priest, not a doctor.” Eyepatch licked my cheeks and rested her head close to me. “Oh god, they're coming,” I groaned, grabbing onto Liana's hand. The pressure was building and my muscles clenched trying to push them out. Compared to what I knew of human childbirth this was incredibly mild but I had no complaints. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I repeated as something moved inside me.

 

“Just breathe, and push,” Liana said in a calm voice as she held my hand and pet me.

 

“How are you so calm!” I huffed.

 

Liana chuckled, “I have a little brother, remember? I witnessed far more than I would have liked at that age.”

 

“Fuck! It’s happening!” I squealed as I pushed again and felt a pup begin to slide out of me. I couldn't help but watch with slightly horrified fascination as the small furry thing slipped out of me, Eyepatch was there in a second and scooped the pup up and gently placed it on a soft pile of leaves and moss the others had collected. She immediately got to work cleaning the pup as it quickly began to wail. 

 

My attention was quickly drawn back to my situation as another pup began sliding out of me after another big push. “That’s two,” Liana counted. “Just hold on, you're doing great.”

 

“I honestly thought this would be a lot more painful,” I gasped. “It’s just weird and kinda scary, but also weirdly pleasant? Fuck!” I gasped through another small contraction as a third pup was born. “How many are there!”

 

“You’re almost done,” Liana said.

 

I moaned as the fourth and final pup was born into this world. I panted heavily feeling tired as Liana whispered encouraging words in my ear. The pups were crying but Eyepatch was tending to her new babies.

 

“You did it,” Liana smiled looking down at me.

 

“Yea…” I sighed. Eyepatch approached and nudged me in the chest. “What?” I snorted and she poked me again.

 

“You need to feed them,” Liana translated.

 

“Oh right…” I hadn’t considered that part. There were four pups and I only had two nipples which weren’t ideal but my bigger concern was that I would need to keep feeding her pups since Eyepatch wasn’t lactating.

 

I activated [Lactation] as Eyepatch carried the pups over. They were dry now and thus fuzzier. Their eyes were closed and their hair short. They didn’t seem like some kind of hybrid which I had worried about a bit but I guess it took a goddess to make a succubus.

 

Eyepatch carried the pups to my chest and I pinched a nipple drawing some milk which the puppies noticed. Their tiny mouths latched onto me and I sighed, closing my eyes. “Manage them would you,” I muttered before slipping into sleep. Liana and Eyepatch could handle things from here.

51