2-
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going through the memories of this body I found some relevant information 

The first was the name "Ashiel" 

This boy's name. 

And the second one was the most interesting, for some reason, all the love and kindness that this stupid boy exuded, in the end turned into pure hate, just before his death.

 - Interesting... 

Trying to recover more memories, the names Airi and Lucie appeared... 

Your two childhood friends.

 Something made them hate and despise Ashiel.

 — "?" 

The memories started to get blurry, so I decided to stop and try again later.

 I decided to go out for a bit, my current location is in a room in some kind of school I grab a coat off a chair and leave the room, start walking and find some people, who look at me with an expression of something between disgust and contempt.

 It doesn't bother me too much and I decide to speed up my steps.

 I tried to use one of my spells from my world 

— Divine Footsteps! 

A very thin, almost imperceptible light golden aura surrounds my body, 

I jump between the walls until I reach the top of the wall that surrounds the school. 

I was surprised to see that an advanced magic from my world was used so perfectly on its first attempt, despite being much weaker than it normally would be.

 — "This body is really talented" I thought. 

Deciding on what to do now, what comes to mind is the simplest thing in the world

 — MONEY!

 It would make everything easier, including my own growth.

 There is something like an Adventurer's Guild in this world, it is possible to accept quests for rewards, but exposing my identity would not be very good, after all I want to avoid unnecessary conflicts for now. 

I took the little money " he " still had and decided to buy something to disguise myself. 

After some time walking through some stores in the city,

 I found something that caught my attention. A white mask with some gold accents.

 I decided to buy there and also got a black cover with gold details. 

— that's enough for now.

1