3-
310 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After purchasing the items I needed, I headed towards the Adventurer's Guild.

I registered quickly and started rank F, I decided not to do the practical test to improve the rank through combat with an instructor, after all I need to do some things first

Leaving the guild I notice some drunk Adventurers entering an alley.

Seeing this as an opportunity to test some techniques I decide to follow them.

After a few minutes, they stopped in a more secluded area.

“Divine Aura!”

A technique that enhances all basic senses and abilities in proportion to my magic power.

I quickly pull out a dagger I was carrying and slit the throat of one of the adventurers.

The other three reacted, two panicked and another tried to attack me, quickly dodging and stabbing his heart, those fleeing I finished them off without delay.

Unfortunately they were very weak and could not even test some skills

I looted the bodies and got 15 gold and 25 silver coins

Needing to get rid of the bodies, I activated

"SACRED FLAMES!"

I felt a strange sensation when I activated this skill, like something watching me, but I decided to ignore it and burned the bodies, the divine flames do not burn, but disintegrate everything they hit without leaving a trace.

Very useful, despite expending a lot of magic power, so I don't use it lightly

Return to school as soon as possible

That strange feeling I couldn't identify what it was, even with my holy powers.

Only something above the level of a hero could escape my notice.

Since you don't hear any kind of attack I'll leave that aside for now.

When I got to my room, I saw someone waiting for me.

"Airi!?...

1