Chapter 7
123 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

26th of February 1506.

.

.

Two ships belonging to different factions slowly approached each other. However, it could be seen that one seemed more eager to engage than the other. The pirates got rowdier the closer they got to the marine ship. Various war cries and vows to exterminate the enemy could be heard from their vessel.

Although they were only more than fifty, the pirates were so confident they didn't put the 150 marines on the other ship in their eyes. They got Otis on their side, after all.

No noise could be heard on the marine ship as the soldiers lined up behind Commodore Stone and Captain Baibald. Soldiers who are required to fight against evil forces like pirates. So, they regularly hear stories about the atrocities some pirates cause. Among the characters cited, some names frequently appear, and Otis is one of them.

Otis quit his job as a shipwright in the West Blue five years ago after hearing about Gol D Roger's treasure. Dotted with supernatural strength, he quickly made a name for himself and amassed a pretty amazing crew before heading to the Grand Line, eager to chase for the dead man's treasure. However, he got decimated by the marines as soon as he entered Paradise.

Managing to escape, he bore deep hate for the organization as he started massacring islands affiliated with the marines. A couple of years later, he managed to build an even more remarkable crew while growing in strength as he faced multiple strong characters. However, the more he advanced toward his goal, the crueler he became, and his hate toward the marines grew deeper as he got caught and escaped multiple times during his struggle toward the New World.

'However, information came that he joined the Beast Pirates and became one of Kaido's four Commandants.' Thought Baibald as he reviewed the information he knew about Otis, The gorilla.

Because of his defunct teacher, Baibald had no interest in ranking up after reaching the Commander rank. Instead, he became an instructor capable of being scouted by the headquarters to train elites.

However, that didn't mean he stopped fighting for justice. He only stopped actively taking missions and focused on training future officers for the organization, to the point that he forgot his training. That's why his encounter with Otis a few years back heavily marked him as that was the day and re-started training himself since his teacher died.

'Thanks to him, I re-gained my spirit and exponentially grew stronger.' He thought again, clenching his fist as he reminisced about the Hellish training he still puts himself into. 'At this point, I can already use Observation Haki, although I'm at the entry level.' Thinking about that, he looked at Commodore Stone with an awed expression.

'This monster can use both Haki techniques.' Complained Baibald, shaking his head in annoyance. However, his internal monologue got interrupted by Stone.

"Should we engage him together?" Asked the highest-ranked individual in this ship.

"No." Responded Baibald, shaking his head. "The soldiers seem to be scared. I might lead them for some time and improve their morale before joining you to fuse on him."

"Fuse on him?" Questioned Commodore Stone, unsure about the meaning of that expression. Smiling, Baibald answered.

"It's an expression Laurent created. He says it whenever he's about to gang up on me with Fred." Hearing Baibald's expression, Commodore Stone couldn't help laughing.

"That kid is creative, huh?" He exclaimed, looking at Baibald with a smile on his face. "I hope they can keep their innocence after graduating. This organization is messed up." He continued, looking at Baibald. "You might know something about that." He added, shutting up as he felt the atmosphere getting heavier.

"Don't worry about me." Responded Baibald with a slight smirk. "The day I got beat up by Otis was when I conquered that Trauma. I should thank him. Otherwise, I would still be at the end of the barrel." Explained Baibald, looking at the approaching pirate ship.

"How Should I thank him for saving my best friend?" Suddenly asked Stone, making Baibald warmly smile as he answered.

"By renovating his ship!"

.

Ad break__: Shout out to RDCWORLD1. They are some funny individuals. Check their Youtube channel if you have time. It's worth it!

.

Inside the Marine Headquarters, Fleet Admiral Kong's office.

.

*Crack**Nom...Nom...Nom*

"I beat him up enough to understand him. He's not intelligent enough to prepare a coup like that. He must have somebody by his side." Spoke Fleet Admiral Kong as he looked at Sengoku and Garp sitting before him.

*Nom...Nom...Nom*

"If he wants to start a war, he can just say it instead of enraging those people." Interjected Sengoku, a frown on his face. He didn't expect something as big as this to happen now. Even though the seas have become turbulent, some things never change. People don't dare touch the celestial dragons. However, there will always be lunatics in this world.

*Nom...Nom...Nom*

"He wants to die, huh?" Muttered the Fleet admiral Kong, a tick mark appearing on his head. Looking at Garp, occupied by his rice crackers, Kong's rage flared up even more.

"If you can't be serious, please leave the room." He said, looking Garp in the eye while the latter continued munching on his food.

Suddenly laughing, Garp answered. "Don't be so uptight, Sengoku, King. It's just a matter of getting the things they stole back." He finished, nodding at his words.

"However, three of his commanders were sent to different locations in Paradise to attract our attention and make us disperse." Started Sengoku as he ignored Garp. "There will be multiple massacres if we don't disperse, prompting the regular residents to lose faith in the marines. However, if we scatter and send higher-ups to reinforce those other places, they will have an easier time getting their loot of the celestial dragon's tributes." He added, frowning after thinking about what Garp had said earlier.

Since they chose the second option, there is a high chance that Kaido will succeed, so they have to get what they stole back after the end of the incident.

*Sigh*

Sighing, Kong looked out of the window. 'Should I retire?' He contemplated as he reminisced his time being a Fleet Admiral. 'Why did that bastard say that?' He thought again, remembering the incident that happened six years ago.

However, as he started entering his world, Sengoku interrupted him. "Kong, information came that Fall subdued one of the Commanders since he was close to that area. However, no report came from the other two sites. The battles haven't ended yet." Reported Sengoku, looking at the paper he was handed when Fleet Admiral Kong was in deep thought.

"Alright!" Started the Fleet Admiral. "Stay on the lookout. Report every new information to me before I go up the mountain and deal with those people." He finished, looking exasperated. He never would've thought something like this would happen during his time as the Fleet Admiral. 'Like, it's not even my fault!'

.

.

AN__: This Chapter is shorter. It's because I believed it was a reasonable point to end it at. Thanks for reading!

4