Chapter 40 – Fun In The Mall & Two Girls, Two Objectives {+18}
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello hello, beautiful ladies. Are you heading back to the room now?" Kai walked slowly, but his long legs still allowed him to catch up with the girls.

His arrival caught them by surprise, but it was a pleasant surprise. Flaunting the most beautiful smiles, they answered him with joy.

"Hi, Kai! We've been looking for you!" Mariko replied with a smile, her sweet demeanor moving Kai and making him wonder what it would feel like to press her against a wall and shower her with kisses.

"Hey, Senpai." Yuina was more reserved, but he didn't miss the passionate look she was giving him. How could a girl hide her feelings so well, he didn't know, but Yuina was great at it.

"What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to travel on the 22nd and I think I'll only be back next week. Mitsuru-kun might miss me." Kai commented as he started walking and soon the girls followed him, unconsciously each one staying on either side of him.

"It was about that we want to talk! We were thinking of going to the mall this weekend, since Mitsuru got great grades on his exams. So we want to reward him in some way." Mariko looked at Kai as if he were a light, a light that brought only good things to her small family.

"We would like to know if you want to come with us, since Mitsuru will love the surprise." Yuina completed and invited him to go out. She blushed a little and even used her own brother to deflect the 'I want to go out with you' part.

"Of course I'm going. 'Mitsuru' is the one who's really looking forward to hanging out with me, right?" Kai chuckled a bit, and his tone when he said their brother's name was quite obvious, and they understood what he said.

"S-silly! We're going!" Mariko blushed all over when it seemed she had been caught in a lie, pulling her sister's hand and running ahead, trying to hide her feelings.

"G-goodbye!" Yuina looked one last time at Kai, also blushing all over. But her heart almost stopped beating when she saw him wink at her. 'He winked at me?!?!?'"

But before she could think much more, she had already entered another corridor.

"This pair is so cute..." He remembered how their bodies were seductive even while running.

"It will be an honor to take both of them at the same time..."

°°°

"Wow... Wow... Woooow!!!" Mitsuru had just gotten into Kai's car when he started playing with everything inside, his eyes shining with the super luxury of it all.

"Do you like it? High five!" Kai reached out his hand for a high five and smiled at Mitsuru's reactions. The car he was in now was a cheaper one, a Lexus LX 600 Ultra Luxury. It was fully equipped from top to bottom with luxury and an optimized design.

"You guys are like two kids..." Mariko rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile at their friendship.

She was in the back seat with Yuina, both completely shocked by the car Kai came to pick them up in. And just as they were shocked by him, he was shocked by how beautiful they were!

Their clothes were very free and refreshing, looking like two modest and honest young women. Mariko with her red hair focused on whiter clothing, while Yuina with her long black hair was focused on black colors.

While chatting with everyone and having fun, Kai drove to the shopping center they all said they were going to. DiverCity Tokyo Plaza!

°°°

After parking the car, they entered the mall and walked leisurely while exploring the shops and so on. Mitsuru was here to have fun, so Kai made sure to do everything possible to fill the boy with sugar. That was the meaning of fun for children!

While Mariko was playing with her little brother, looking at clothes for him while everyone was having fun, Kai stayed behind with Yuina. They were looking at some clothes, and occasionally exchanged glances that made her blush.

He didn't want to play around being interested anymore, so he came up behind her and spoke very calmly just for her to hear.

"Do you want to go somewhere? Together..." His voice was very soft and calm, as if he was trying to hypnotize her.

"W-what?" Yuina stammered when she heard Kai's proposal, not knowing what he meant by that. Her mind was already a little confused by having him so close to her, making her heart beat faster.

Kai didn't answer, but took out his phone and pretended to make a call.

"Hello? Yes, just a moment." He went to Mariko and spoke calmly, "I have an important call, I'll be right back."

"Okay, come back soon!" Mariko smiled at him and continued playing with Mitsuru, even picking out some clothes for him to try on.

As Yuina watched Kai calmly leave the store and even wink at her in the process, her mind went through an instant whirlwind. With an endless stream of uncertainties, she did what she thought was best to do now. Of course, she decided to follow him!

"Mariko..." Yuina called her sister softly and Mariko went over to her and listened closely. Yuina continued to speak, "I need to use the bathroom, I'm really desperate. Distract Mitsuru for a bit."

Despite blushing heavily, she tried not to reveal anything strange to Mariko. She constantly looked back and was nervous, wondering why she was doing this as if it were something secret!

"Okay. I'll have him try on some clothes and that's when you can come back." Being called like that, Mariko understood it was a "female emergency". Her mind tried to process whether Yuina's period had already come down, but she decided to let it go. It never comes exactly on the same day anyway.

°°°

"Kai, what-" Yuina was pushed into a corner as she looked at Kai, her eyes blurred with pleasure.

He didn't let her speak as he captured her lips, his strong arms smoothly but roughly running over her body. He showed that he desired her, but that he wasn't an animal.

"Not here... Please..." She tried to squeeze out some words, even though she was getting lost in pleasure. When Kai began to kiss her neck, she pulled his head closer, wanting to feel more of the arousal, the fire that she was feeling now. Kai's hands were doing the same as fanning the fire, stroking from the waist up to the head.

"So you want to go somewhere else?" He stopped kissing her, holding her chin and running his thumb over her soft, wet lips.

"We don't- you're teasing me!" Yuina had nothing of her wild side when she was even remotely close to Kai. That Ace of the volleyball team disappeared to be a little girl being played by the bad boy.

"Shut up and kiss me, okay?" He didn't take the initiative, but waited for Yuina, who until now was very passive in this story. But his order had a clear effect when she pushed herself into him, kissing him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kai's arms remained against the wall, indicating that he wouldn't do anything more. But that didn't stop her from throwing herself at him, learning properly how to kiss.

Both were now in a hallway that led to the service area. As they were the only ones there, the sounds of their kisses and movements were beginning to echo in the place.

"Yuina. They'll suspect something..." He decided to tease her a little, but it was all in vain. His unintentional skills were influencing her to be pushed into this abyss of pleasure.

But he couldn't leave for too long, since he had a double objective today.

"Okay, that's enough." He held her by the neck, a bridge of saliva connecting their two lips. Yuina seemed intoxicated by this, looking at him as if she was looking at her love. But he knew that at most she was just passionate about him.

Without waiting for her, he began to leave the area. After all, they were both dealing with different things and couldn't arrive at the same time. Yuina is intelligent, so she soon followed behind him, but at a few meters distance.

°°°

After that, the day was very fun. At least for Mariko and Mitsuru. They died laughing at Kai's jokes, or they were very happy with some things he did for them.

But for Yuina, the subject was completely different. If they hadn't already kissed and practically entered into a mutual agreement, what Kai was doing to her could be considered harassment. Butt grabbing, sexual teasing, and suggestive touches. And the best part is that she let him do ALL of it! It was as if she wanted more of it!

Once, he even put his hand inside her underwear, and she let him! They even moved a bit further back, and Yuina didn't complain about anything! Her cute moans were the best, her blurred eyes trying to warn Kai that this wasn't the right place.

They spent the whole afternoon like this, even deciding to have lunch at the mall. Kai paid for everything and ordered the best dishes. Mariko was sitting next to Mitsuru, while he was sitting next to Yuina.

"I still prefer homemade food." Mariko ate what she had ordered, but still found her own cooking better. She was a good cook, or at least had started to be since her mother died.

"So why don't we have dinner at my house? I'll take you back home at night, and you can try to make better food." Kai decided to test what her statement meant. He had already finished eating and was now absentmindedly teasing Yuina next to him, his hand slowly moving towards her inner thighs.

"Try? Is that a challenge?" Mariko seemed to be provoked by what he said. He seemed to have doubted her, and now she had to prove that she was capable of making good food. In fact, her inner self was even celebrating, as she knew that the best way to win a man's heart was through his stomach!

"You can interpret it that way if you want. Isn't that right, Yuina?" Kai decided to tease the quiet girl next to him, who was holding back from groaning.

"Y-Yes, we can do that," Yuina replied briefly, lowering her head as she tried to prevent Kai from reaching her vagina. He was already teasing her through her panties! And she didn't want him to because she felt like she had peed and it was a little damp.

"Yui-nee, are you okay?" Mitsuru asked when he saw her strange expression.

"I-I am, yes. I just think I caught a fever or a flu. cough cough" She even had to fake an illness to justify her red face and strange actions.

Kai didn't give anyone time to notice anything when he stood up, causing everyone else to stand up too.

They walked around the mall a little longer, but when they realized it would be late to make dinner and still go back home, they all decided to leave.

°°°

"I can't believe it! Do you really have the PlayStation 5?!?!" Mitsuru was almost going crazy when he saw that beautiful console standing next to the giant TV. They were in the living room now, and were simply shocked at how luxurious the apartment was, despite looking simple from the outside.

"Let's play, you seem excited about it." Kai turned on the console and began to look for an interesting game for him to play. Although it was the same console as always, the amount of games he had invented himself was quite large, so most of the normal classics were not there. He ended up putting Rocket League, which seemed very fun to entertain the sugar-high boy.

Everyone then started playing in the living room, having a lot of fun with it. Mariko seemed to have remembered the purpose of coming when she looked at Kai.

"Where is the kitchen? I need to make dinner." She spoke very delicately, so as not to disturb her little brother's fun.

"I'll take you there." Kai got up from the couch and started following Mariko to the kitchen. Yuina and Mitsuru stayed there playing, alternating when they lost or won. They were quite distracted...

°°°

"You have an apron, it will make it easier-" Mariko was looking around the kitchen, admiring how beautiful everything was, when she felt a strong body embrace her from behind, "Ah! Kai, w-what are you doing??"

"I'm just helping you put on the apron..." He pulled the apron and placed it in front of Mariko, touching her body and breasts as he adjusted everything. When he was tying the knot behind her, he took the opportunity to touch her butt.

"I-I can do it myself-ahn!" Mariko tried to protest, but it was so weak that it almost sounded like a whisper trying to bring down a mountain. When she felt the way Kai was holding her from behind, a shiver ran down her spine, having to hold onto the counter to not fall.

"Do you like me, Mariko?" Kai asked as he began to breathe on her neck, stroking her hair and enjoying how she trembled like a kitten in the cold. When he saw that she didn't react negatively, he smiled as he started kissing her neck area.

"Umm!" She didn't know if she was making a noise or moaning, but Kai wasn't giving her any options. Feeling those lips touching her most sensitive spots was driving her crazy!

"If you don't answer, I'll leave..." He stopped kissing her, waiting for a response.

But what he didn't expect was that Mariko didn't even respond. She turned to him and captured his lips with hers. The force with which she wanted to do this showed her inexperience.

The wet lips and intertwining tongues showed how much she wanted to do it, falling into the arms of the man she was falling in love with. She had imagined this many times, but it was even better in person.

The kisses began to intensify and Mariko was not the type to be too shy. She started sucking his tongue over time, enjoying the divine taste she felt. She seemed to want more and more, and Kai gave her what she wanted. He easily lifted her up and put her on the counter to make the kiss easier.

Kai ran his hands under the skirt she was wearing, starting to test her reaction. When he saw that she did not stop him, his hand began to move her panties aside and touch her silky and soft groin, his hand approaching that desired slit.

While the two were engrossed in this fascinating activity, they soon had to part ways when they heard some noises coming from the hallway.

"Quick, get out!" Mariko tried to shoo Kai away, afraid that her siblings would see him. Especially Yuina, who also seemed to have a crush on him and acted all weird today at the mall.

"Okay, okay, I'm already going!" Having achieved his goal for today, Kai was quite happy as he started heading to the living room.

Looking at the figure of Kai actually going, Mariko looked like she felt something bad and like something had been taken away from her. But she soon had an idea.

°°°

Basically, Kai's night was spent teasing Yuina on the couch, playing with her breasts and sometimes her pussy. Mitsuru was sitting on the floor, making it easier for them. Yuina felt very guilty, but it seemed to ignite a fire in her, cumming many times while holding back moans, having to seal her mouth with Kai's to avoid making noise.

However, with some random excuse, he was called to the kitchen by Mariko and did the same thing to her. He even took off her panties for easier access, playing with her pussy numerous times and having to put a cloth on the floor to avoid getting it dirty with her repeated cumming and squirting.

The end of the night was a pleasant dinner with an innocent child, two women completely red from so much cumming, and a bad man who enjoyed what he saw.

After dropping them off at home, Kai finally had the freedom to get some rest, as he was a bit tired from all the things today.

1