Chapter 41 – Do You Like This? {+18}
108 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{GOOD MORNING, MY LOOOVEE!}

BANG!

Kai fell off the bed with a loud scream that went straight to his soul. The bed even broke due to the force he used to throw himself out of it.

{Oops! Sorry...} Sora held back from laughing, but really felt bad about what she did to her husband. She hadn't spoken to him for a long time and was dying to see him again.

"Good morning…" Kai got up from the ground and grumbled. He obviously didn't get hurt, but he was very angry now and couldn't take it out on Sora. After all, he missed her too.

{Although I already know everything, how was this time without me?} Sora has seen everything that happened, and had to hold back her emotions on this low-level planet. Seeing him getting hurt was terrible, and she personally asked for those dying souls to be tortured.

"Okay. Nothing that I would say was unexpected. The only thing I'm hating is the fact that there's no challenge for me at the moment." He tightened his fist, watching his veins dilate and his defined muscles expand. "The better my body gets, the more I feel an intense urge to fight and unleash this power."

{That's normal. You're feeling something natural for people who have to restrain themselves for a long time, or when someone is used to releasing their strength and suddenly stops. The next world will be full of battles, so you have to try harder.} Sora saw why he was like that. There were also some secrets that she couldn't tell him, and also about not only the next world being interesting. This one might be too.

Having a little conversation with his wife after a long time, Kai took his time this weekend. He wanted to solve some problems in the company, mainly regarding investments.

Edward, his best friend, was coming to Japan to organize this big project with him, but it would take about a month or more. Even so, he needed to start organizing everything so that it would be impeccable and he could rub it in the useless banker's face.

Putting on an opera to listen to, Kai was dressed only in loose shorts at home, indulging in the snacks he had bought. He opened the [Shop] while doing so, ready to buy his sacred pills.

First, he bought the vials that carried them, which were suitable containers for pills up to 6.0. Then, he simply began buying each one he needed.

"Clouds?" He bought a [Strength Pill] and saw that they seemed to have cloud patterns, in addition to the ancient nine lines. It now looked like an extremely polished marble. It was beautiful, honestly. Not to mention the much larger size now, which he would have to force a little to pass through his throat.

"Same old thing, just a higher quality. Now it's rated by the size of the cloud. The bigger and more it covers the pill, the better. This one is of the highest quality, covering the entire pill and the cloud is very defined," Sora explained calmly. They were miraculous pills in other worlds, but here her husband would treat them like some simple candy... What a shame. Having everything is an unhappiness way of living.

"Ok." Kai nodded and continued buying all the pills. Since he had reached 5.0 in all [Stats], the pills would start counting from 5.1 to 6.0. This equaled a total of 555DP for each statistic, and 2220DP for all four.

Spending as if it were nothing, he stored it somewhere random and went to train. He was going to spend this weekend without any girl, mainly because they couldn't come too. The time they spent here was more than enough for their parents to look at them with a disapproving face. And he still needed time to execute revenge on each one, so he wasn't in a hurry.

Entering his training room, he immediately began to exercise. His way of breathing was different and he could feel how much better his body was being handled. Everything seemed to fit perfectly and it was wonderful to feel.

From weightlifting to swinging weights of thousands of kilos, he repeatedly trained his body to exhaustion. Since he was a child, the Old God trained his body like this, so he had no reservations about training for several consecutive days to test his endurance.

The winds flowing in the room made the walls sway, threatening to fall at any moment. He also felt that the room was small, and a thought came to his mind.

"It would be much easier if I could train all the time in the training room... Sleep at school! I'll talk to the principal on Monday!" His thought was simple. Dormitory at school for elite students. This would give him more time to fuc- train with the girls and he could train better than here.

Focusing better, he swung those weights like swords as lightning crossed his body. His eyes were narrow, but not the kind you see in animals. It was part of his body exceeding its limits, the movements of his body rubbing against the air around.

It was two days of intense training, all so that in the end he could achieve only a 15% increase from what he could do in the Limit Breaker - Shikaku. Sitting on the ground while drenched in sweat, he squeezed the [Strength Meter] with all his might.

"2.240 Kg... Good..." He then temporarily fainted.

°°°

"It seems like everything is fine with her... Did they really die in an accident?" Michael was reading some news in his new home, still in disbelief. He was ready to save Aoi, but couldn't find her anywhere. There was no way he could do that in the first place!

But while searching, he found out that there was an accident near the coast and immediately his mind put 1+1 together. Running there, he only saw the police surrounding what seemed to be a very serious accident with several victims, a total of fifteen men. They were all unrecognizable from the accident, but it seemed like they all died due to the force of the impact, as they were intact. What was quite strange.

He even tried to recognize the men, since he had the image of the Bloodmark Gang leaders engraved in his head, and didn't recognize any of them among the corpses. But the worst part is that the accident happened with their cars, so how could one thing be far from the other?

"There was something I don't know here..." Michael knew he was missing something, but decided not to pay attention to it. He then took his phone and contacted his friend he recently hired, "Hello? Haruki? Did you get what I asked for?"

Hi, Michael! Yes, I've got it. I accessed the Horizon database and already registered you as a foreign student. You just need to show up there with the right documents and you're all set, no problem!" Haruki was an amateur hacker who needed Michael's help with some recent issues. The two became friends and this was his way of repaying the favor.

"Great, thank you very much. See you later!" Since there wasn't much else to say, Michael hung up the call directly. He looked at his new phone and immediately a smile appeared on his face.

"Just wait a little, Aoi. I will protect you from the shadows, and your life will never be in danger again!" He clenched his fist and looked at himself in the mirror, knowing that his glory would rise to the top, "I will be your man and make this world kneel before my strength!"

°°°

"Do you like it like this?" Aoi asked as she gave some kisses on Kai's penis. She soon stretched out her tongue and began to lick the entire tip, feeling that scent she had become addicted to.

The two were in a storeroom, but this time with some sports materials, just like the time when Kai saved Kyou. He was leaning against a large wall of tatami mats, receiving a wonderful blowjob from Aoi.

"I swear I didn't want to do this with you anytime soon, but you're too hot to just leave it at kisses," Kai spoke honestly as he controlled Aoi's head, skillfully moving up and down on his cock. He would even be suspicious if she hadn't taken lessons with Kaede, but the two of them hadn't met yet.

"You can do so much more if you want!" Aoi winked at him, feeling very aroused now. She was being honest, and didn't even know why. They had only met a few times, but it seemed like each time was more naughty than the last.

"Don't provoke me!" Kai pushed his cock all the way down Aoi's throat. The girl couldn't breathe while smelling his crotch, but her rolling eyes indicated that she was enjoying it. Another successful blowjob addict added!

They continued for a while, with Aoi showing extreme submissiveness. As long as Kai asked, she would do as he pleased. That was the kind of girl she was in bed, and he made full use of it.

"Take off your clothes!" He ordered as he lightly tapped his penis on her face, observing her perverted and interesting expression. He wouldn't take her virginity here, but he would enjoy the show.

"Yes, sir!" Without delay, she took everything off, becoming completely naked for him. Even the way she undressed was trying to seduce him!

"Wow... Your clitoris is well developed, isn't it?" He was really impressed with how beautiful her body was. Even without him improving her, her body resembled that of the girls. This showed how much effort she had put into Kung Fu.

"Yes!" She spoke with embarrassment, but didn't cover any part of her body. She was his so he could see whatever he wanted. Her mind was that simple.

"Dance for me! Vulgarly, please! I want to see how you can seduce me..." He asked her, and continued to stand there enjoying the show.

Aoi was now at a crossroads, since she had no idea how to dance. She was a fighter, not a dancer! But that's what clicked in her mind when she started performing her stretching exercise routines. She executed them so perfectly that it looked like a real dance!

Observing that smooth and swollen pussy being exposed to him, her small and perfect breasts bouncing with every movement of her body. It was a delight to the eyes, and his self-control was threatening to fail him.

"Come here!" He ordered, and Aoi approached while trying to seduce him. She was already naked, so all that was left was to try to undress him.

She was trying to take off his tie when he pulled her by the buttocks and landed her small body on his rock-hard cock. Feeling that enormous thing hitting her butt, Aoi smiled at him challengingly.

"Fuck me..." She pleaded with him, kissing his cheek and neck. She knew he didn't like kisses after a blowjob, so she made up for it by kissing him in other places. She continued trying to undress him, but suddenly felt her pussy being rubbed by a meat stick.

Feeling that friction that sent shivers down her spine and made her roll her eyes, Aoi began to sway her hips on her own. There was no penetration, but the two of them engaged in that good thigh fuck activity. Kai's monstrous dick was enough to even ruin the outside of her pussy.

With liquids gushing from time to time, Aoi was in a constant climax. And every time Kai came, she knelt down to swallow all the semen and leave his dick clean.

"Faster, please! I'm cumming!" Aoi leaned on Kai's body, receiving his dick from behind, lowering her gaze only to see that piece of flesh easily pass through one side and the other of her thighs.

Kai sped up and came when he felt her tightness increase. The good thing about thigh sex was that the tightness could be increased as desired, and Aoi was a strong girl to begin with. It was very good for both of them.

Knowing that there was no time, Aoi seemed desperate thinking about letting the cum fall on the ground. She put her hands in front of his dick, holding everything and bringing her hand to her mouth from time to time, to drink that nectar.

'Is she some secret apprentice of Kaede? Both do the same things...' Remembering that both seemed very similar, he tried to associate with them also being fighters... It didn't seem to make sense.

"It's all clean now!" Aoi completely cleaned Kai's dick, licking it up to the last drop and giving a goodbye kiss on the tip, as if it was a farewell. "Do you want to take a shower now? I'll wash you! Or do you want me to get some food for you?" She immediately offered to do various things, all to show her service.

"Afterwards, we can take a shower. We still have classes, remember?" Kai pinched her cheeks, finding this mini maid he now has very cute. He didn't know if he loved her or wanted to hit her because of her cuteness.

"Well!" Aoi became sad, but soon smiled again. There was no reason to be sad. Her boyfriend was amazing, her life was wonderful and she didn't want anything else! Even her father was doing very well thanks to Kai! Speaking of him, "Kai, you said you were going to visit my dad when you returned from Russia, right?"

"Of course, don't worry." Although he didn't tell Aoi many things, such as his huge harem or his super powerful family, he told her everything else. She already knew about the [Shop], so the rest was irrelevant.

Smiling happily, she dressed Kai first before dressing herself and the two of them went out together, in different directions.

°°°

Committee Office, end of the day.

Akane finally gathered the courage to face Kai, but still couldn't look him in the eye. She couldn't, both out of shame and anger. Or rather, jealousy. When she thought about how much time she spent preparing to ask him out and another girl stole that chance and even FUCKED with him, she got very upset.

"How long are you going to avoid looking at me?" Kai asked calmly while signing some documents related to the dormitory he was going to build in the training center.

"Here's the form of the new student. His name is Michael William, 17 years old." Akane pretended not to hear him when he passed a form with photos and information, "He was transferred from an American institution and his grades are excellent. He also requested to fit into the Elite Committee, but so far I haven't seen any skills that are different from the ones we already have."

Looking at Akane, who tried to maintain her professionalism despite the anger she felt, Kai didn't laugh or find it cute. He stood up directly and walked up to her. Akane continued not to look at him, but it was her mistake.

Kai took the notebook from her hand and threw it at the wall!

Bang! Swoof!

Sheets scattered to the floor as the notebook flew away. Akane looked at it all with a shocked look, the fruit of her hard work. But she didn't have time to be too shocked when she felt a strong hand hold her chin and soon after she felt her lips being taken.

"Hmmmm! Hunf!" Akane thrashed in Kai's arms, feeling what should have been her first kiss taken like this. She always dreamed about this, with the current person who "forced" her now, but her anger told her to hit that bastard and leave the room!

But that wasn't what he let her do and wouldn't do. Even though she struggled, he lifted Akane's voluptuous body and placed it on his table. Feeling something to hold onto, she started kicking her legs too.

And yet Kai didn't stop. His fingers intertwined in her hair, his dominating mouth proclaiming his dominance over her. Although she didn't want to feel good about it, it was undeniable that her body was starting to catch fire.

'But I'm angry at that bastard! I can't let him go like this!! Control yourself, Akane, you have to make him pay!' The only reason she was struggling like this was because of her anger, not because she didn't want to!

But, just as she started to think of ways to make him pay and make it up to her even more, Kai suddenly walked away and left her on the table, still all red and messy. He straightened his tie and clothes as he said.

"I'm traveling to Russia for a week. I'll leave you in charge for that time. Thank you so much for all the time you've made me waste waiting for you over the last month." Kai just grabbed his vest from the chair and left, leaving Akane still shocked by everything.

'Waiting for the past month? Was he waiting for me?' Still with the lingering feeling of his dominating kiss on her lips, Akane touched it, even licking them. Her mind tried to reason what happened, but was unable to.

Knowing that his figure was moving further away, she decided to throw caution to the wind, knowing she wanted to be happy and wanted much more than just a kiss. But she was too slow.

"Come back..." Her voice couldn't reach him anymore.

1