Heaven?
1.4k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heaven?:

I’d lived an exhausting life, stuck working two jobs just to pay the bills; dealing with horrid customers every day, and barely getting enough time to sleep. In the end, I died young in an accident. I must’ve been too tired, and didn’t notice I’d drifted into the wrong lane while driving, until I saw the headlights in front of me.

Thus, my empty bachelor life came to an end; hitting a tree after I veered off the road in a panic. I’ll miss my friends, but then, I was already missing them, since I was too busy working to really ever see them. Never had a girlfriend in school, and after… well, I didn’t really have time to look. I’d seen enough friends and family have nasty breakups that I didn’t want to just go out with random people I didn’t even know, and with how little free time I had, that would’ve been the only option. Some people might call me a coward, but really, I was just too damn tired to deal with it.

“What would you like for your next life?”

Huh, I seem to be hallucinating voices as I lay dying. I can’t even feel my body anymore. Well, I suppose what I’d like most right now is an easy life. Heh, if I’m dreaming, maybe a life where pretty ladies take care of me, and I don’t need to work. That’d be heaven, right? Such a dream, surely it’d be impossible to ever come true.

“Very well. Enjoy your new life. You worked hard for it.”

---

Next thing I knew, I was waking up. I didn’t feel any pain, and I was lying in a grassy field, staring up at a clear blue sky. Looking around in wonder, I … wait… is that two suns? Gah! So bright! That hurts to look at!

Okay, this isn’t earth. It’s all too real to be a dream. Is this really a new life? As I sat up and tried to get comfortable, I realized by body felt weird. I could see a hard black carapace covering my legs and arms, as well as some sort of insect-like abdomen coming out of my lower back, which wasn’t comfortable to sit on. Also: Breasts. What am I?

Unnamed
Ant Princess
Level: 1
HP: 24/24
MP: 12/12
Skills: Beginner’s Guide, Evaluate Mate, Seduction

A quick check and, I confirmed I’m not a man anymore. That’s one disappointment out of the way, time to look for more. A UI window? Beginner’s Guide? How do I use that? I tried touching the underlined Beginner’s Guide. The underline reminded me of how some programs did links.

Ant Princess Quickstart Guide:

Step 1: Find a male mate.

Step 2: Make babies.

For more information, refer to: Beginner’s Guide Comprehensive Explanation of Ants.

Another link, eager for knowledge and understanding, I touched it and spent a long time reading, and the more I read, the more worried I became. By the time I was done, it was also night, and I was getting hungry. This… how is this an easy life? At this point, I was too tired to think properly, so I decided to sleep first, and worry about it tomorrow. Thankfully, it’s still fairly warm, and the grass and soil is soft. I fell asleep quickly.

---

Waking up as the sun rises, I felt like I was better rested than I’d been in over a decade. Even if this world does end up being fairly miserable, just being able to have a proper night's sleep is enough to already make me feel way more motivated to continue.

*grumble*

Ah, I’m hungry. Really need to solve that before I worry about what I read yesterday… okay, I’m probably just trying not to think about it for now, but I do really need to get food.

I guess I’m lucky nothing disturbed me while I read and slept. Now that I’m wandering, I’m seeing slimes, like those starter enemies in RPGs, but they seem to be ignoring me. Rather than trying to defeat a slime, I’d prefer to find fruit or nuts. Hmmm… there’s trees over in the… south I guess? Sun rises in the east, right?

Thankfully, I was very lucky, and found an appletree, with ripe apples. They were quite delicious. After sating my hunger, I realized I couldn’t put off the need to plan for the future anymore. If I try to just keep ignoring what I’d read about my new race, I’d be doomed to a very short life. Even if this isn’t the life I was hoping for, I still don’t want it to end.

Unpleasant fact 1: I’m now female. By itself, this probably wouldn’t be too bad, but there’s more…

Unpleasant fact 2: Gaining levels will require laying fertilized eggs; I.E. I must mate and make babies. The idea of… doing that with a guy… then having to lay eggs later on… I feel like doing this means abandoning my past entirely (and it’s disturbing how my groin tingles when I think about that.)

Unpleasant fact 3: The Seduction skill has both active and passive effects. Just being near me will cause most males to become aroused due to pheromones. Creatures with a strong sense of smell may be affected at greater range. This could make dealing with males awkward if I don’t want to seduce them… and I probably won’t want to seduce them.

Refusing to find a mate, would mean staying level 1, and likely never becoming strong enough to properly defend myself. I’d have to be insanely lucky to survive, without getting captured or killed. That’s not a gamble I’m willing to take.

Finding a mate though… ugh, I have to mentally prepare myself for this, and figure out how to do it too. This isn’t just a one time thing either. Each mating is only going to be able to fertilize a limited number of eggs at a time, so I have to find someone (or something) I’m willing to mate with repeatedly.

On top of this, the power and traits of the father, can affect the power and traits of our children. So I will probably need to find more mates as I grow stronger to ensure my children are strong enough to defend me. *sigh* I can’t even really hope to find someone so amazing that I can have a happy married life because of this (unless I somehow marry some dreamy hero that continually grows in power).

I suppose it doesn’t matter right now if my children are weak. Just finding a mate and making children will give me levels and make me stronger. I don’t like the idea of just abandoning children, even if they end up dumb as bricks, but I can just carry the eggs for a while as long as I don’t lay too many. Having four arms will be very handy for that.

Can a slime be a mate? A slime would be weak enough that I could get rid of it if I don’t like how it feels or change my mind. I can’t help but think fucking one would be more like being pleasured by a really advanced sex toy. I think this idea should be my first attempt. Too bad Evaluate Mate requires mating with a target to learn how good/bad they are.

---

After heading back to the grassy field where I’d seen lots of slimes, I sprayed one with my Seduction skill. I’d probably be embarrassed if anyone was watching, since the Seduction skill involves spraying pussy juices at a target. (I'm not sure how this actually works, must be some extra glands humans don't have or something.)

Success! The slime is now moving towards me and… ooh, um, I think I need to lie down to enjoy this…

---

I’m not sure how long I spent enjoying the slime’s ministrations inside me, but after reached orgasm, my Evaluate Mate skill activated and I realized: This slime is useless. It can’t give me children. I’m pretty sure it’s just feeding on my fluids, and not gonna give me anything back, other than this nice pleasurable… oooh... I'm not missing my manhood anymore, this feels too good, too right.

I’m not proud of the fact that it took me a while before I finally gathered the determination to get rid of the slime. That felt a lot better than I’d expected… I wonder if there’s a way to make a wearable sex toy out of them, so I could enjoy it as much as I wanted while doing other things. It was honestly more enjoyable than any solo session I’d had in my previous life. It was also a complete waste of time.

Bah, should really get my mind out of the gutter and back on track. I’ve been lucky not to encounter anything dangerous yet. Back to wandering and hoping I win the lottery, and find a good mate.

---

Since there’s so little to do as I walk, I end up thinking a lot.

My children will all be female and infertile. I’d have to become a fairly high rank queen to be able to make a princess, and then they’d leave to form their own nest. So I can’t make a self-sustaining ant nest. It needs me to replenish lost workers or soldiers. This means I can’t really ever retire from the whole making babies job.

This really doesn’t look like what I meant when I wished for a life where I’d be taken care of by pretty ladies. My children will be ladies, but it seems unlikely they’d be pretty, and even if they were, being taken care of by my own children is not what I was thinking of. If I want pretty children, I’d probably need to find human mates. Only Ant Princesses and Queens have human-like bodies as a default (though still having very obvious ant traits, like antennae, four arms, an ant abdomen, and chitin covering all but the torso and head), the regular ants I give birth to will not. The children inherit traits of their father though, so if I could find the right mate, they might be pretty?

*sigh* The guide isn’t much help either. The recommended way to get started is to spray my pussy juices with the Seduce skill into the air, so my smell can spread and lure in a mate.

Seduce costs mana to use. Since I’m still low level, I’ll run out of mana fast, and end up exhausted. Combined with how weak I am already, I’d be completely unable to resist whatever shows up if I do what the guide recommends…

Ugh, I can feel my body tingle with arousal when I think about getting filled by a train of monstrous mates lured by the smell, it would feel so good, but that’s not what I want! I don’t want to be some toy to be used by others. I already worked so hard and got nothing for it in my past life. This time I… I… ah, who am I kidding, I’m not cut out to be some kind of great leader or commander. I just want to be able to say no. I want to find someone nice, and trustworthy. Someone who will care about me; and I wish it didn’t have to be a man, but I need someone to fill me… gah! I think this body is corrupting my mind.

---

I’m glad the weather here is so nice, since I don’t have clothes and wouldn’t know how to make any. Tall grass, and tiny leaves are all that’s available to me. After walking along the edge of the forest for a while, I noticed the number of slimes started thinning out, and I could see what looked like a city in the distance.

People! I can get clothes and food and! Wait… I’m not human. I’m a monster. They’ll probably kill me on sight. Crap, how am I supposed to make this work?

Not knowing what to do, I ended up sitting down and started weaving grass. The stalks are pretty long, almost as long as my legs. I may not know much about making baskets or clothes, but I can probably figure it out, and the trees nearby have plenty of fruit. So I decided to just work on learning how to weave grass into clothes and bags. I’m clearly not gonna figure out how to solve my problems anytime soon, and having bags and clothing will help with traveling. Plus, it’s probably a good idea to get used to having and using four arms.

---

Some time later:

“What’cha doin’?” (female?)

“Whaaa!” (me)

A human? Oh no!

“Please don’t kill me!” Immediately prostrating myself before them, I begged for life.

“““Ehh?””” (three female voices?)

“Why would we do that?” (female1)

“What kinda stories have you heard? We’re not savages!” (female2)

“Well there is that one group of fanatics in Westholm.” (female3)

*Sigh* “We ain’t bandits, we’re adventurers. We won’t attack without provocation.” (female1)

“If there’s a subjugation quest from the guild, we do attack without warning though.” (female3)

“I’m tryin’ to calm her down. You’re not helping!” (female1)

“Well, we’re out here to study the land and monsters. So even if you were a monster, we’d not kill you unless he had to. Now, come on, sit up, relax, and let’s chat a bit.” (female2)

---

After a somewhat lengthy explanation and conversation:

“That’s quite a strange tale.” (Lisa, a pretty lady with leather armor, a sword, a small shield, and beautiful orange hair)

“Don’t worry, we’ll help you out, and make sure you’re okay.” (Fina, a pretty lady with thick clothes, a staff, and a lovely shade of light blue hair. She was holding me as I sat in her lap. Am I really that small? Even sitting in her lap, her head was higher than mine, and Fina wasn’t the tallest.)

“Will you be able to control your children? Will they obey you?” (Vista, a large lady, with large assets. She had a mace, a small shield, and wore leather armor. Her hair was a golden yellow.)

“Um, I think so, but it will be limited by their intelligence. If the father is no smarter than a dog, then my children will end up the same.” (me)

“Hey, think you could work for us? You and your children?” (Lisa)

“I guess so, but I’m really weak and don’t think I can be much help.” (me)

“Well, if we can help you out, maybe you could help us too. Ants are good at digging, right? If your children can make a good tunnel for transporting goods through this wilderness safely, it would easily pay for whatever you wanted.” (Lisa)

“I’ve got an idea on how we can help you. Just need to get you some clothes so we can take you into town. People will stare too much if you’re naked.” (Fina)

“We should test how long the fluids from your Seduction skill remain potent as well. It might be valuable as a perfume if it lasts long enough.” (Vista)

“Eh? You think people would want it?” (me)

“It causes arousal, right? Let me have a sniff.” (Vista)

“Eeehh?” (me)

“She’s blushing!” (Lisa)

“No need to be embarrassed. We just want to get to know you better, so we can help. There’s no need to hide anything from us.” (Fina)

“Yeah, I wanna see all of you.” (Vista)

“Vista, what?” (Lisa)

“Oh, sorry, uh… her scent…” Vista takes a moment to calm herself down “It’s not limited to men. It definitely causes arousal. While the effect is weak at a distance, taking in a deep whiff up close was powerful.” (Vista)

“I wanna try!” Lisa, kneels down to take a whiff and inhales deeply “Wow, that’s pretty strong.” (Lisa)

“Well, it’s not meant to be smelled directly like that. Of course it’s strong at that range.” (Fina)

“Don’t you want to try it too?” (Vista)

“I’m sure we’ll have plenty of time to do so later, right?” (Fina)

“Uh, yeah, sure. If you want to.” (me) I feel so nervous. I’m naked and surrounded by three ladies who all look attractive in slightly different ways, talking about smelling my privates. I suppose the difference is not so slight for Vista… and her abundance in various places.

---

“You need a name.” (Lisa)

“You’re an Ant, so…” (Vista)

“Anna!” (Fina)

And so my name became Anna. I can’t remember my previous life’s name for some reason, so I guess this is the only name I have now.

“So, the idea I had for help, relates to the fact that our parents work in a brothel.” (Fina)

“Hmmm… would they really be willin’ ta help? Collectin’ that stuff ain’t normally part o’ the service offerings.” (Lisa)

“That’s why I am so interested in Anna’s Seduction skill. A way to make people aroused could be really useful for the women of the brothel, and possibly others as well.” (Vista)

“I get why it might be o’ use ta our moms, but why’d anyone else want it?” (Lisa)

“It could help add a little something to boost existing relationships, and make them stronger. If it works how I think it will, I can show you what I mean tonight, since we share a room.” (Vista)

---

I was a little surprised at how easy it was to enter town. The guards that were visible just ignored us.

“The south gate is basically ignored. The only people who use it are adventurers and hunters.” (Lisa)

“What are you so shocked by? Haven’t you seen a human town before? I thought you said you had memories of being human?” (Fina)

Yeah, I couldn’t help but gawk at our surroundings as we walked through the town. What shocked me was that it looked like it came straight out of a video game. As if all those colorful 2d towns I was familiar with were turned into a real place.

It didn’t take long to reach our destination. The three ladies took me to the back of a building and escorted me to a room they had been sharing. There were only two beds.

“I hope you don’t mind sharing. Getting a bigger room would be expensive, and we really aren’t making much money from our hunts.” (Lisa)

Fina pulled me over to one of the beds and sat down, pulling me into her lap as she did so.

“Already getting attached?” (Vista)

“She’s so cute!” (Fina)

“Maybe her scent is getting to you.” (Vista)

“I don’t care. I’m not looking for a man anyway.” (Fina)

“Yeah, maybe she’s just what we need to really advance our desires.” (Vista)

“I’m gonna go explain things to mom and the rest.” (Lisa)

“Hold on a moment.” (Vista)

Vista pulls out a jar and hands it to me.

“Can you use Seduction to fill this?” (Vista)

“I’ve recovered enough to use it again, but I doubt it’d fill it.” (me)

Fina held me tightly as I sprayed into the jar. It feels like she holds me tighter the more embarrassed I get. It does comfort me a little, though I can feel her pressing against me when she does so, which prevents my embarrassment from going down, and is kinda arousing.

“Great!” (Vista)

Vista then takes the jar and hands it to Lisa.

“Take this and let them try a sniff. Maybe they’ll like it.” (Vista)

“Alright. Be back in a bit.” (Lisa)

After Lisa leaves, Vista starts stripping.

“Time already? This’ll be fun if you’re planning what I think you’re planning.” (Fina)

Fina then pulls the cloak I had on, off of me, and begins to take her own clothes off. Somehow keeping me in her lap as she sits on the bed the entire time. Soon all three of us are naked.

“We’re gonna need you nice and wet for this, okay?” (Fina)

Fina begins stroking my clit and labia.

“Okay.” (me)

I’m really too embarrassed to say any more, and I don’t dislike it. Even if I’m missing the parts I used to want to use with a lady, it’s still a dream come true, having a pretty lady touching me like this.

“My turn.” (Vista)

Eh? Why is she rubbing her face in my pussy? She’s… now she’s soaking her fingers and hands in my fluids and rubbing it all over herself. Why?

“Can you smell it?” (Vista)

“Yeah.” (Fina)

“Now for the first test.” (Vista)

Vista pulls Fina in to a kiss, and the two of them seem to kiss each other quite passionately as I’m trapped between them. Am I in heaven?

“Ah, that was good!” (Vista)

“Wow. Is that how it always is for you?” (Fina)

“This was better than usual, but yeah. I hope this does it for Lisa too, you were always more open to this than she was.” (Vista)

By the time Lisa came back, both Fina and Vista were making out in bed, with me pinned between them. It was very warm, and strangely comfortable. Though the roaming hands and legs kept me very aroused, drenching everything. I think that was their intent.

“Oh geeze, this room really stinks of, of…” Lisa’s voice just kinda trailed off as she stared at us.

“Close the door and join us already.” (Vista)

Lisa closes the door. “Is this what you meant about her scent? What you hoped it could do?” (Lisa)

“Yeah. How is it?” (Vista)

“I, I, it, it, a, aren’t you just taking advantage of her here? W-what if she doesn’t wanna to stay with us or leaves?” (Lisa)

“If it happens, it happens, we can deal with it then. As for this little one, does this look like the face of someone who doesn’t want to be here?” (Vista)

I have no idea how my face looked, but I was definitely happy and embarrassed, and feeling a little frozen by it, since I didn’t want to mess anything up.

“I know you love Vista, Lisa.” (Fina)

“But, but not like…” (Lisa)

“You feel it now though, right?” (Vista)

“I do. I just… what if… what happens when the feeling goes away?” (Lisa)

“It’s okay, Lisa. I get it. Don’t pressure her, Vista.” (Fina)

“But, she feels it too now. Why can’t we just enjoy it together?” (Vista)

“Because she’s afraid of losing it. Experiencing something wonderful, and then losing it, can sometimes feel worse than remaining ignorant would. I get it, I worry too. I have no intentions of leaving little Anna here though. Even if she decides not to stay with us, I plan to stay with her as long as she’ll let me. I hope that’s okay, Anna?” (Fina)

“Y-yeah.” (me)

Now that the makeout session was interrupted, and Vista gave up on getting her desired outcome, attention was turned towards me.

“Get a jar, Lisa. We should see how much we can collect from Anna without relying upon her actively using the skill.” (Vista)

By the time a knock interrupted them, I was feeling quite worn out and a bit sore. I’d also drunk quite a bit of water to replenish myself.

“Oh good, it’s here. How do we use this?” (Lisa)

“Give it to me, I’ll put it in.” (Fina)

Looking at the jar of whitish stuff, I couldn’t help but ask: “Is that what I think it is?” (me)

“Depends on what you think it is. If it works how I planned it, it’s a solution to your need to breed. Will you let me try it?” (Fina)

“You want to … Okay. Try it.” (me)

Vista spread me wide open, as Fina poured the stuff inside me. I can’t tell if it’s any good or not. Evaluate Mate is triggered by orgasm. I’d ignored it earlier, and it thankfully doesn’t keep popping up when there’s no changes in the information. Even if it was a waste of time I enjoyed the attentions of Fina and Vista, how could I not?

“Um, can you make me orgasm? I think that’s the trigger I need to know if this is gonna work.” (me)

“Happily.” Fina said with a smile. She really seems to like me, more so than the other two do. I’m not sure why, but her attention feels nice to have, and her hands feel heavenly.

Quality mate found. Choose your offspring’s traits: (0/1)

  • Form Inheritance (Human)
  • Form Inheritance (Dragon)
  • Elemental Affinity (Fire)
  • Magic (Elemental)
  • Magic (Holy)
  • Magic (Draconic)
  • Physical Enhancement (Any)

So amazing! This is wonderful!

“Eh? W-why are you crying? Did I do something bad?” (Fina)

“No, no, happy tears, happy tears. This is too wonderful. I feel like I’m in a dream.” (me)

How could I not be happy? I didn’t want to do it with a man, I don’t swing that way. Now I don’t need to. I’ve found wonderful ladies who can help me and give me everything I was looking for. A perfect mate. Whatever I can do to help, I want to help them. So we can be together forever.

“It worked?” (Vista)

“Yeah. Though the options are weird.” (me)

One short explanation later:

“To have such amazing clients.” (Vista)

“I knew our moms were popular, but this is way beyond anything I’d expect. I mean, a dragon!” (Lisa)

“We need to keep this a secret.” (Fina)

“Why?” (Lisa)

“Most clients don’t want it known they were here, and the dragon is probably trying to keep the fact that they are a dragon a secret. If it’s learned that we can get this kind of information, they will stop coming here.” (Fina)

“What should I do?” (me)

“Since you can only pick one, it should be human form. It’s the easiest way to reduce the risk of them being treated as monsters.” (Vista)

“You’re really okay with taking care of me, and my children?” (me)

“I’ve always wanted a family.” (Fina)

“Eh? But isn’t this different?” (me)

“It’s not! We can all be a family, and raise the kids together!” (Vista)

“But, it’s gonna be a lot of kids, and they’ll grow up really fast.” (me)

“Then we’ll build a mighty kingdom in the unclaimed territories, and we’ll all be queens!” (Vista)

“Don’t you already love someone else though?” (me)

“I can love more than one person, you know!” (Vista)

“I already love you the most, Anna.” (Fina)

“If Anna joins us, then, I guess I can join in too.” (Lisa)

“See! We want you to stay with us and be part of our family!” (Vista)

“Thank you. Please take care of me.” (me)

“Of course!” (Vista)

Vista then takes out some paper, ink and a pen.

“Now tell me all the details.” (Vista)

Vista took notes as I explained what I learned about myself and my species, and what options I had. Some rather important details:

  • The first batch of eggs was a total of 12. That’s a lot more than I’d expected for one night.
  • It’ll only take one week until I lay the eggs. This does not prevent me from making more eggs if I get fertilized more.
  • The eggs will hatch after one more week, producing young ant children.
  • Then it takes two weeks for the ant children to grow into full adults. It is important to teach them things during this time, however, they should start with many basic skills and knowledge such as languages based on what their father and mother know.

Later in the week:

“Such a big family.” Fina spoke as she stroked my egg filled ant abdomen. It was getting rather large, as they’d continued to fill me with more each night. It feels wonderful to be so full.

“We’re getting enough money from sale of Anna’s perfume that we should be able to handle it. Though the beginning while the kids are growing will be a bit difficult.” (Vista)

“I spoke with the owner, and she agreed to let us expand the basement for our own use. I think they want to monopolize our perfume source.” (Lisa)

“Well, they’ve had such an increase in repeat customer visits, and all the women here seem to love it themselves. They say it makes the job a lot easier.” (Vista)

By the time I started laying eggs, the four of us had moved to the basement where we shared a large room, and my ant abdomen had gotten so large that it became impractical for me to get out of bed. Thankfully, I don’t need to. While I’d doubted god at first, I really am living a lazy life of luxury, with beautiful ladies taking care of me. It is a loving family in which I feel happier than I ever did in my past life. This feels like Heaven.

19