Poll, Discord and Patreon Announcement
2.1k 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apparently this story now has a Discord server where you could join in and discuss the story, gender-bender shenanigans, bad school-life mangas, silver-haired girls, memes, or just chill out and have a good time. If you want to join, here is the Discord server. Just beware of all the gender-bender and weeb rant from me though. My love for GB stories is as deep as an abyss.

 

Also, I made a Patreon page. There are currently three tiers, from $2 to $8. The benefits of signing up for tiers will be advance chapters, special Discord roles, special polls and idea suggestions for the story that you want me to implement. Writing this story has taken up quite a lot of my time so if you wish for this story to have a more consistent release schedule, consider signing up and join the process for this story's development. The money collected from Patreon will be directed at art commission first and foremost. If this story got a patron before Christmas, there will be a holiday special for everyone and a custom one for the patron. In the long run, if this story got enough patrons, the update schedule also will become much more consistent (3 days/2000 words chapter), instead of sporadic chapter release as of now.

 

Thank you for your time, and Merry Christmas, everyone!

17