IMPORTANT! READ FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING!
284 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you're reading this here, congratulations! Welcome to the rewrite of my original book, [Masamune, The Bloodied Blade]. Unfortunately, though I had to discontinue it and do a rewrite, you are still welcome to check out the OG, and compare it if you wish. Though, the quality/plot back there is kinda ... meh, for me, it's up in the link below.

Remember, THIS IS A REWRITE. Stuff will be changed. This is the official canon for the story. The old one is non-canon now. 

No, I don't have a Patreon. I don't have Paypal or whatever. I don't ever plan to take money from you guys, since I'm writing this as a hobby and as a creative outlet. This is only posted on Scribblehub. If you find it anywhere else, well, I'll be hella surprised. Though I do have a google doc where I write my chapters, the link is also below.

Since this is technically my second book written, please send me your constructive criticism or ideas in the comments below the new chapters. I want to hear what my audience thinks of where the story is going. Just as an opinion, however. :)

Anyways, thanks for reading! No Info dump here, though if you want, I may add a power system/scaling doc later on. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/623037/masamune-the-bloodied-blade/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dsqn761eYoVuq05Ml4TmI_1oH-Toqrz6KXjPvaUMfTo/edit?usp=sharing

6