Holy Maiden of the Heavenly Sword Sect
482 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early the next morning, the Heavenly Sword Holy Lord sat in his chair with a sad face. All day yesterday, the entire Heavenly Sword Holy Land had been in action, but it was simply impossible to find who had not been there at the time. 

 

There were tens of thousands of people in the entire Holy Land, and he didn't know which ones hadn't come at that time, after all, he couldn't possibly know everyone. If that lord were to blame, losing his position as Holy Lord would be nothing, and I was afraid that his own life would be in danger then. 

"I have to find a way to please the lord, but how can I do that? 

Suddenly, as if thinking of something, the Heavenly Sword Sovereign immediately walked out of the room and ordered. 

 

"Go and get the Holy Maiden". 

It occurred to him that no matter how unbelievable that gongzi's background was, he was still a young man of blood and vigour, and he asked which young man could resist the temptation of beauty? He had great confidence in their Heavenly Sword Holy Land's holy maiden, and if not for her special status, even he himself would have wanted to hit on her. 

... 

Qin Tian woke up leisurely, his hand scratching at his side, soft. 

He opened his eyes and found that he was grasping Ying Xue's breast while she was lying in his arms looking at him with a happy face. 

"Young master is awake? Let me serve you to get dressed" 

Ying Xue propped herself up and prepared a new set of clothes for Qin Tian and began to help him put them on piece by piece. 

After he was dressed, Qin Tian continued to hold the naked Ying Xue in his arms and laughed, "Have you been overcome by my rod? You've woken up so well behaved?" 

 

Ying Xue sat on Qin Tian's lap, wrapped her arms around Qin Tian's neck and said with some dissatisfaction. 

"What are you talking about, Young Master, was Ying Xue not good enough last night? I'll go along with any position you want, I'm now imprinted by you inside and out, from now on, Ying Xue will only belong to Young Master's exclusive maid. 

"Hahahaha, well said" 

Qin Tian liked this kind of self-conscious woman, he put his arm around Ying Xue, an inscrutable smile leaked from his face, and said 

"But you must remember that you are now my personal property. Only I can see your body, only I can fuck you. If I find out that you have contact with a second man, then even if I like you, I will have to destroy you". 

Qin Tian had given her the benefit of the doubt, so naturally he had to give her some warning, thus letting Ying Xue know that when he pampered her, she was a treasure, and if she dared to betray him, then she was a piece of trash, and with his status it was naturally impossible to marry Ying Xue, even as a concubine she was not qualified. 

 

At most, she was just Qin Tian's maid plus escort and sex slave. 

After hearing Qin Tian's words, Ying Xue, who was sitting in Qin Tian's arms, her delicate body trembled and she immediately knelt in front of Qin Tian to show her loyalty. 

"I will always be Young Master's personal slave, I belong to you alone. 

Looking at Ying Xue who was kneeling on the ground, Qin Tian smiled, his purpose had been achieved, there was no need to continue scaring Ying Xue. 

Qin Tian lifted her up and slapped her bottom, "Alright, put your clothes on, there are some things to take care of today" 

 

"Young master, someone is here, one is the Saint Lord of the Heavenly Sword Holy Land and the other is a woman." After all, Ying Xue was a powerful and strong person on one side, her perception was very strong. 

"I see." 

 

One step slower than Ying Xue, Qin Tian also sensed it. At that moment, the voice of the Heavenly Sword Sovereign came from outside the door 

"I pay my respects to my lord" 

"Come in" said Qin Tian indifferently from inside the room. 

Qin Tian raised his eyes and skipped over the Heavenly Sword Saint Master and looked at the woman behind him. The woman was not very old, she looked like she should be about his age, wearing a long pale pink dress with a long ponytail, her dress was very delicate but not extravagant. 

A pair of large eyes, a small jade nose, a slightly powdered face that was so stunning, and a slender, slender body. Although she was young, she was very well developed, her body had fully grown, with a slender waist that could be grasped and bulging breasts that were full of the youthful energy of a young girl. 

Qin Tian admitted that the young girl in front of him was more beautiful than some of the fairy saints in the upper realms. 

When the Heavenly Sword Saint Lord saw Qin Tian sizing up Wu Bingchan, he was delighted and hurriedly said, "I see that Your Excellency has come to the lower realms alone and does not have any attendants with him. This is my Heavenly Sword Holy Land's Holy Maid, let her stay by your side, you can use her as a maid." 

Qin Tian saw this and secretly smiled, how could he not know this little thought of the Heavenly Sword Saint Lord, but this Wu Bing Chan was indeed very good looking, it was not bad to stay by his side. 

 

"Not bad looking, she can stay with me." 

 

After saying that, Qin Tian then threw out a pill and threw it to the Heavenly Sword Saint Lord, saying: "This pill is not something valuable, but it will also enable you to break through the bottleneck and reach a higher level of cultivation. " 

"Thank you, Your Excellency, then I will leave Your Excellency alone" The Heavenly Sword Saint Lord hurriedly stuffed the pills into his sleeves and retreated. 

 

Qin Tian looked at Wu Bingchan and saw her standing there with her hands clutching the edge of her skirt, her eyes filled with sadness, pain and helplessness. 

Qin Tian walked forward and lifted her chin and said, "What? Being my maid is causing you so much pain?" 

At this time, the system also listed out Dancing Bingchan's information. 

[Name: Wu Bingchan] 

[Cultivation: 5th level of Bone Forging Realm] 

[Fallen Value: 30%] 

[Protagonist Lin Fan's woman] 

[Complete this task to take in this woman: Wu Bingchan's mother died, she was heartbroken under, and was also sent by the Heavenly Sword Saint Lord as a maid, her heart is full of grief and anger, if the host revives Wu Bingchan's mother, it can increase the Fallen Value by a large amount] 

4